• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can the Lions.....

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early in the second half we pressured the Bucs with blitzes. Then we went back to trying to cover and they got their last TD. Point is if we can play with the intensity we had right after halftime we have a shot. Especially if we manage to win the division and get a home first round game.

Give Nate another game or two to get back in the swing. Also Linehan has to become more unpredictable. The Bucs really attacked us on defense and we did nothing to take advantage. Reggie needs to take what he sees and stop some of the tippy toe runs. He tried to get cute a few times instead of just getting a first and getting down.

If you really think about it we gave them the ball Four times, and if Calvin just catches the rock instead of trying to turn upfield we had a good chance to win. Not many teams could do that IMO. That last turnover was a one in a million play.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that debacle yesterday I can't see us making the playoffs. Can't go on any kind of run if you don't get in!!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things that separate them from the Giants.. Lack of coaching, and a lack of a pass rush..

What they do have, huge passing upside..

What will happen, who knows.. Let's hope they shock all of us..

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Im not saying this to be negative, although I'm sure thats how it will come off. I want the lions to succeed just as much as the next fan.

Those two sentences pretty much describe me, too.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point is if we can play with the intensity we had right after halftime we have a shot.

Point is, the Lions never play that way consistently.