• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can;t get game

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friggin TV stations programmers, schedulers got their head up their asses

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's brighthouse they fixed it now I heard I have att I did not have a issue.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to say Bolt, you didn't miss much! PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much for home ice advantage, lost in both. I see Habs sweeping this. Bolts have absolutely no D whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!! Good night Irene this one's done. Did I mention PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHETIC??? :gaah: :omg: :lame: :L. :noidea:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to say Bolt, you didn't miss much! PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much for home ice advantage, lost in both. I see Habs sweeping this. Bolts have absolutely no D whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!! Good night Irene this one's done. Did I mention PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHETIC??? :gaah: :omg: :lame: :L. :noidea:

I would comment but ya well said this is what I watched tonight for sure.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad night in net tonight for the Lightning. Not a good matchup for the Lightning. Canadiens were one of the strongest teams in the league to close the season and the Lightning depend too much on young & inexperienced guys to carry them thru the series. In fact, even their coach is young & inexperienced. Gonna be tough to go into the Bell Centre and get back in this series. Maybe it's time to put Bishop back in there?

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God I still bleed Red Wing red! I see a spoiler in the making! Wings in 5! Unfortunately, Bolts out in 4. :L

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low scoring but they truly are a well rounded team! Hard to believe that our VI comes from a team that knows what D is! Probably why they let him leave, poor vocabulary!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame any of the Bolt's net-minders. To me, the Bolts played all season with a sense of urgency when Stammers was injured. It seemed as though everyone stepped up their game to fill his void. Since his return, it seems all that is gone. Kinda like the balloon lost its aire! Almost like they're all thinking, oh thank goodness he's back now we all can relax since we have Stamkos! BUUUUUUULLSHIT TEAM! GET YOUR HEAD OUT A YOUR ASS!!!!! PLAY HOCKEY!!!! I said it before, young coach that enjoys being giggly & buddy buddy with his team. No sterness whatsoever! Cheap labour brought in by our VI.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame any of the Bolt's net-minders. To me, the Bolts played all season with a sense of urgency when Stammers was injured. It seemed as though everyone stepped up their game to fill his void. Since his return, it seems all that is gone. Kinda like the balloon lost its aire! Almost like they're all thinking, oh thank goodness he's back now we all can relax since we have Stamkos! BUUUUUUULLSHIT TEAM! GET YOUR HEAD OUT A YOUR ASS!!!!! PLAY HOCKEY!!!! I said it before, young coach that enjoys being giggly & buddy buddy with his team. No sterness whatsoever! Cheap labour brought in by our VI.

I think Cooper was the right guy at the time, what he did with the Norfolk Admirals and Syracuse Crunch was very impressive. At the same time, he doesn't seem ready for the Stanley Cup Playoffs just yet. Calder Cup is great, but this is the big show. Time for him to up his game.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just played the Bolts vs Habs on NHL 14 with Bishop in. Got outshot 30-12 but won 2-0. Wish Bish was in there for you guys.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cooper was the right guy at the time, what he did with the Norfolk Admirals and Syracuse Crunch was very impressive. At the same time, he doesn't seem ready for the Stanley Cup Playoffs just yet. Calder Cup is great, but this is the big show. Time for him to up his game.

Cooper was the correct and right hire! He is doing great considering what yzerman gave him on defense in terms of players. Jon cooper would have been hired by another nhl team after last season for sure! We will get back in this series! Were a young hockey team still learning and building. Palat and bishop are out! Which made it harder. So calm down keep your head up! Let's go get them at the bell center. This team plays great when the pressure is on and now it's on!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper was the correct and right hire! He is doing great considering what yzerman gave him on defense in terms of players. Jon cooper would have been hired by another nhl team after last season for sure! We will get back in this series! Were a young hockey team still learning and building. Palat and bishop are out! Which made it harder. So calm down keep your head up! Let's go get them at the bell center. This team plays great when the pressure is on and now it's on!

Good luck to you guys.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Doobster! I can agree that either Cooper or the talent on this team has achieved wonders this season! However, if the Bolts want to grow to bigger adventures Cooper really needs to get a game face like every other coach that's in the playoffs currently. Look around at them. Do they have that joyous buddy buddy look? Nope, they have that you'll be benched or worse if you don't give me all you have look. He really needs to grow up fast in the NHL. This ain't the AHL anymore, here players & coaches make the big money.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-0 down and we look awful. Outplayed, outcoached, just out everything. The Habs look so comfortable and us anything but. This is a resilient group but both games they've been outplayed, they have all the momentum and we just look so phased by the bright lights, it doesn't look good at all.

BTW I don't know about you guys but Filppula looks hurt to me, I know players play hurt in the playoffs but what has he done in the playoffs? He's an important piece that has done squat, as has Callahan I'm afraid as too Teddy outside of that goal he scored. Our 2nd line has done squat and we need Palat back for game 3 and i'd have him on with Val and Callahan. One guy who is really impressing me is J.T Brown. To me he's looked solid in both games, playing with energy and determination, it's a shame some of the others aren't playing like him, he's done everything but score. I'm starting to become a fan of his.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Doobster! I can agree that either Cooper or the talent on this team has achieved wonders this season! However, if the Bolts want to grow to bigger adventures Cooper really needs to get a game face like every other coach that's in the playoffs currently. Look around at them. Do they have that joyous buddy buddy look? Nope, they have that you'll be benched or worse if you don't give me all you have look. He really needs to grow up fast in the NHL. This ain't the AHL anymore, here players & coaches make the big money.

I agree, was watching NHL Tonight last night and his initial response to losing 4-1 and going down 2-0 in the series was just to laugh it off. It also seemed as if there was no urgency, as if he were content with everything. I just didn't sense any urgency from him. Not saying he won't develop into a great NHL coach, but I don't know if he's ready for something like the Stanley Cup Playoffs just yet. Maybe he proves me wrong, but I see this year as more of a learning experience than anything else for his team.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, was watching NHL Tonight last night and his initial response to losing 4-1 and going down 2-0 in the series was just to laugh it off. It also seemed as if there was no urgency, as if he were content with everything. I just didn't sense any urgency from him. Not saying he won't develop into a great NHL coach, but I don't know if he's ready for something like the Stanley Cup Playoffs just yet. Maybe he proves me wrong, but I see this year as more of a learning experience than anything else for his team.

I like Coop, I like him a lot really. I do think he's been outcoached the couple of games but he's still learning and at a rapid pace too. He's a winner wherever he's been and that won't be a different case here. He's not a animated I've never seen him animated. He's a cool, relaxed figure all the time, it's just his makeup, everyone's different and why change if your Cooper? It's worked out pretty good for him so far. At the end of day, for this specific young inexperienced group, this is there first rodeo together and it won't be there last, this is a learning curve for future years, everyone has to learn. I loved his comments after the game about going back to Montreal, basically saying we like that building, we like that ice, we like the atmosphere we play well there so for and so for, just basically stating the confidence he has in this group.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Coop, I like him a lot really. I do think he's been outcoached the couple of games but he's still learning and at a rapid pace too. He's a winner wherever he's been and that won't be a different case here. He's not a animated I've never seen him animated. He's a cool, relaxed figure all the time, it's just his makeup, everyone's different and why change if your Cooper? It's worked out pretty good for him so far. At the end of day, for this specific young inexperienced group, this is there first rodeo together and it won't be there last, this is a learning curve for future years, everyone has to learn. I loved his comments after the game about going back to Montreal, basically saying we like that building, we like that ice, we like the atmosphere we play well there so for and so for, just basically stating the confidence he has in this group.

I think he'll be a good coach as well, but as for now I'm wondering if his inexperience at the NHL level is showing.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll be a good coach as well, but as for now I'm wondering if his inexperience at the NHL level is showing.

It is showing, as it is for most of the players as well. You learn through experiences' and this is there first crack at the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Drouin in and Malone out expectations are high next year. Just wondering what would this series look like if we had Bishop in there ?