• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

California bans travel to Alabama, 7 other states:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most blatent racism in business I ever saw happened in....San Fransisco, California.

I don't doubt it. I've seen plenty of it up here, too.

"But nooooo, Alabama is the worst!" Yeah, whatever. Everybody's bigoted somehow. People just like to feel better about themselves by claiming somebody else is shittier then they are.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is more than one adoption agency. If one you go to doesn't want to service you because of religious beliefs, you should probably go to a different agency that would be more than happy to work with you.

Adoption agencies, due to giving out children, should be federally regulated. I have no issue with them saying you cannot discriminate against gay couples

You don't like it, don't get into adoption business

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adoption agencies, due to giving out children, should be federally regulated. I have no issue with them saying you cannot discriminate against gay couples

You don't like it, don't get into adoption business
You talk as if homosexuality is normal human behavior.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct, I do not buy the you must tolerate my intolerance.

I think bigots are just hiding behind the bible and calling it their deeply held religious belief. If they don't want to be gay and adopt a baby, they don't have too.

You're "freedom" shouldn't take away from others freedoms.

I do think people should be able to refuse to take photos at a gay wedding if they don't want too, but hey. And here's the deal, if you're smart about it, you can probably get away with it

They should be able to make the choice for any reason. Explanation is not needed.

If I don't want to take your business because you wear blue shirts, should be my right.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all in my opinion. I believe churches should have limited tax exemptions and those that get involved in politics should lose it.

For example, I don't think any pastor needs a tax exempt house of this magnitude

View attachment 161940

Now you're small town minister, sure, no issues
I don't fully agree with everything you said here, but I do agree that no minister of Jesus should live in a house like that. Personal opinion.

I don't agree that people with religious convictions should be disallowed a voice in politics or how government is conducted. Why are they any more or less qualified to have a say in public policy than anyone else? I know you're talking more about tax exempt status but you've effectively put a gag order on any person of faith having a voice in political matters.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Hey Joe, how about you and I go out back and do each other up the ass after we hang this last piece of sheet rock' .... said no normal guy ever.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other state pushes a mental illness on children in the public schools? There's nothing normal about two guys sucking each other off and ramming each other up the bunghole. It's a mental illness for fvks sake.

That's some rather vivid imagery about gay sex you have rolling around your head. You spend a lot of time watching gay pron?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't doubt it. I've seen plenty of it up here, too.

"But nooooo, Alabama is the worst!" Yeah, whatever. Everybody's bigoted somehow. People just like to feel better about themselves by claiming somebody else is shittier then they are.

It's somewhat rare that I even saw black people when I lived in California...unless I went to Oakland.

Also pretty rare in Arizona.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some rather vivid imagery about gay sex you have rolling around your head. You spend a lot of time watching gay pron?
Fvk off willie and stay on the subject. California keeps pushing their homo agenda on the rest of the country and that's what this thread is all about.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other state pushes a mental illness on children in the public schools? There's nothing normal about two guys sucking each other off and ramming each other up the bunghole. It's a mental illness for fvks sake.

You're very confused.

They're not pushing it on anyone. They're teaching the history of LGBT people. For example do you why there is gay pride parade? It's mark anniversary of Stonewall Riots...loook it up, you might learn something

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't fully agree with everything you said here, but I do agree that no minister of Jesus should live in a house like that. Personal opinion.

I don't agree that people with religious convictions should be disallowed a voice in politics or how government is conducted. Why are they any more or less qualified to have a say in public policy than anyone else? I know you're talking more about tax exempt status but you've effectively put a gag order on any person of faith having a voice in political matters.

I have no desire to gag them. But if they want to be involved, they should pay taxes. I'm willing to grant rather large exemptions

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fvk off willie and stay on the subject. California keeps pushing their homo agenda on the rest of the country and that's what this thread is all about.

They're not pushing any agenda. They just won't pay for its employees to travel to backwards-thinking states that discriminate against people based on their sexuality. You should be happy about that. Fewer Californians in your safe space.

Now back to the subject at hand: do you prefer your big, veiny cocks circumcised or uncircumcised???

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're very confused.

They're not pushing it on anyone. They're teaching the history of LGBT people. For example do you why there is gay pride parade? It's mark anniversary of Stonewall Riots...loook it up, you might learn something
Cut the bs. Since when is it normal to teach a specific sex gender orientated history class in public schools? Its another way of the pro homo crowd in California to force their pro homo brainwashing bs on children.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's normal to them, and they're not hurting anyone.
And I'm sure murder was normal behavior for Ted Bundy. There's nothing normal about homosexuality. People can pretend like its normal human behavior for two dudes to play butthole bandit with each other but its anything but normal.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be able to make the choice for any reason. Explanation is not needed.

If I don't want to take your business because you wear blue shirts, should be my right.

Fair enough. I do think when it comes to adoption you're changing the story.

I'm not saying you, but I know in MN a bunch of conservatives and conservative websites were outraged that Muslim taxi drivers wouldn't pick up single females or people with service dogs (they now have to or lose their taxi license).

Demanding religious freedom, so long as you realize may extend beyond christianity.....