• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

California bans travel to Alabama, 7 other states:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see them keeping up.And being able to work around scheduling with the travel ban in regards to their football programs
The writing is on the wall ... Cal and UCLA are pretty much doomed atm. They can thank the politicians in California for changing the geography of the PAC.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their recruiting would take a massive hit too.Really bad overall situation for UCLA and Cal across the boards
If I was a college football coach I'd be all over UCLA and Cal recruits right now. Now is the time to flip those kids.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Cal did themselves any favors with their actions either tho
The protest? That shit never helps but it doesn't even remotely compare to telling those recruits that they can't play in 8 US states including Texas even though the PAC has three bowl tie ins with the state of Texas not to mention no recruiting in the state of Texas. Those two schools are royally fvkd atm.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a college football coach I'd be all over UCLA and Cal recruits right now. Now is the time to flip those kids.
If this doesn't change they may be ripe for the picking. Wonder if we see some transfers as well .They do have a few big name recruits from signing day this year that may be dangling now

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this doesn't change they may be ripe for the picking. Wonder if we see some transfers as well .They do have a few big name recruits from signing day this year that may be dangling now
If coach Petersen had half a brain he'd have his coaches in LA and Berkeley right now with a copy of that state ban story. I'd be working my ass off to flip those kids. UCLA always gets good talent and Cal usually gets a few good ones from Nor Cal.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going by the language in the travel ban.SC should be clear of the whole thing smitty. After reading this I'm even more thankful they are a private college.And it shouldn't effect their scheduling based on the way this reads
I just hoping to avoid a blowout to the start of the Lester era at Western.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hoping to avoid a blowout to the start of the Lester era at Western.
I never count anything out with SC. This year will be a test.See if they can get past those flat games they've had problems with in recent years. Hell tbh I can't wait for kick off its finally getting close

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the banned states, there is further proof of the hypocrisy of libtards.

Why are we not seeing the outrage over Governor Moonbeams Redneck ban that we're seeing over President Trumps Muslim ban?

#Aslongasoneofusisnotfreenoneofusarefree

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats about how I read it.Fuck Cal and UCLA if politics mean more to them than college football. Let em go and replace them.Texas and Oklahoma to the PAC would be even more fitting now imo

Texas can't be in the PAC...UCLA and CAL wouldn't be able to play them in-conference. What is the Mormon stance on LGBT? How long before Utah gets on this list?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas can't be in the PAC...UCLA and CAL wouldn't be able to play them in-conference. What is the Mormon stance on LGBT? How long before Utah gets on this list?

That was the point drop Cal And UCLA and their travel bans.Add the Texas and Oklahoma schools. TBH I was kinda hoping the travel ban would mean UCLA had to back out of the Georgia series. SC was also in talks for that series. Before they chose little brother. Would love to See SC/UGA.