• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL u mad brah?

buzz-williams-dance-west-virginia-country-roads.gif

Just gave a thought of common sense. If you don't understand, I will.

:yahoo:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not lying about where I live. Maybe you're ashamed? Or is AllyBama in Virginia? Are you speaking in tongues now?

I have no idea what you are even talking about anymore. Please come back when you aren't high on the sharp chedduh.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what you are even talking about anymore. Please come back when you aren't high on the sharp chedduh.

Dude c'mon. Seriously are you speed ballin?

Click YOUR profile. Look at YOUR location.

I mean jeez man, it isn't fucking rocket science.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude c'mon. Seriously are you speed ballin?

Click YOUR profile. Look at YOUR location.

I mean jeez man, it isn't fucking rocket science.

Did I ever deny that I live Alabama? The fuck does this shitty state have to do with VT's new basketball coach?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I ever deny that I live Alabama? The fuck does this shitty state have to do with VT's new basketball coach?

You asked why would anyone want to live in Wisconsin. And be compared it to the state that you currently live in. Again, it isn't that hard.

Personally I could give a shit less either way. But for the sake of everyone try and keep up.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Marquette fan for a long long time. Watched them play when Al McGuire was coach and they were on top. I wish Buzz well and hated to see him go but I can assure you he can be replaced. I think even Buzz would tell you this wasn't a good year coaching for him. It honestly was the first year I saw his players not play that fever pitch style defense and he made very suspect substitutions all year long. Either way good luck to him and we'll be fine at Marquette. We have good talent coming in and also have a pretty good chance of landing Diamond Stone a key five star center from Wisconsin rated number one amongst centers right now. I am all for Howland but either way have complete confidence in their AD in making a good choice.

yikes. All you might see is 2 straight final fours, but what you should really see is a guy who burns recruiting bridges and has players quit on him all the time. I couldn't have been more upset when Howland left UCLA, it meant they actually have a chance now (and that's saying something when they replaced him w/ Steve fucking Alford). Remember his two final fours were when Arizona completely collapsed because of Lute's health. I'd be careful what you wish for when it comes to Ben Howland coaching your basketball team.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin is a great place to live about 8 months a year unless you like the cold and snow. But once spring comes it beautiful. We have generally had a decent economy, I would think a fairly low crime rate and I have been to about 40 states out of the 50 and I have to say other than winter I like it here. We have great hunting and fishing and beautiful lakes and rivers. I'm not making a commercial but I do think there are worse places to live, and last but not least it's home. I guess I am a bit defensive in that regard.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yikes. All you might see is 2 straight final fours, but what you should really see is a guy who burns recruiting bridges and has players quit on him all the time. I couldn't have been more upset when Howland left UCLA, it meant they actually have a chance now (and that's saying something when they replaced him w/ Steve fucking Alford). Remember his two final fours were when Arizona completely collapsed because of Lute's health. I'd be careful what you wish for when it comes to Ben Howland coaching your basketball team.

3 final fours. The losing the Ucla team thing is blown out of proportion completely. He can recruit and he's old enough where he would use us as his final stop. He has so many nba players right now that would be great connections and talking points.

The only downside is his style is not what Marquette fans are normally accustomed to but id be floored to get Howland.

Gregg Marshall would be great too. And Shaka if some miracle happend would be the crown jewel.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what ever reason this year Marquette didn't have its typical tenacious D but I hope when the AD decides on a coach he makes a pick of destiny. Jack Black.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 final fours. The losing the Ucla team thing is blown out of proportion completely. He can recruit and he's old enough where he would use us as his final stop. He has so many nba players right now that would be great connections and talking points.

The only downside is his style is not what Marquette fans are normally accustomed to but id be floored to get Howland.

Gregg Marshall would be great too. And Shaka if some miracle happend would be the crown jewel.

i mean, go right ahead and believe that. but seriously, good luck if you get howland.

For what ever reason this year Marquette didn't have its typical tenacious D but I hope when the AD decides on a coach he makes a pick of destiny. Jack Black.

best thing ever posted on this site

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the scene where he is tripping on shrooms, pretty wild. Takes me back to my youth.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really not what I believe, it's everything I've seen and his ability to get the guys he wants. The guy wins games and that is the goal.

Again, there are other guys id like too but if Howland is in let's go. Need a big name to keep our great classes here

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a real photo- not a copy- of Al McGuire sitting in his basketball shorts on a easy chair in his living room. I got it from a former editor of a Wisconsin newspaper. I keep it as my one little Marquette memorabilia. I loved Al MacGuire, he recruited everywhere. He landed those Diamond Stone type recruits. Who ever the coach is I know we need a guy who can keep the great Wisconsin talent like a Stone in state at Marquette.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buzz Williams is all over the damn tv right now. WOW. They're really playing this up. This will really help their recruiting.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buzz tickling the ivories and Clark Kellogg singing. That was pretty good tv.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buzz Williams is all over the damn tv right now. WOW. They're really playing this up. This will really help their recruiting.

Buzz and your boy Mick are butt buddies!!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a real photo- not a copy- of Al McGuire sitting in his basketball shorts on a easy chair in his living room. I got it from a former editor of a Wisconsin newspaper. I keep it as my one little Marquette memorabilia. I loved Al MacGuire, he recruited everywhere. He landed those Diamond Stone type recruits. Who ever the coach is I know we need a guy who can keep the great Wisconsin talent like a Stone in state at Marquette.

The key is now getting a respectable coach.

Duane and deonte are staying. So a good coach and I think we still have a great shot at stone.