• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Build Your Team

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and rodgers is not gonna put up 2000 yards

WTF are you talking about?

I said Luck isn't top 5 and I wasn't talking about Rodgers.

I assume he was saying OBJ would have 2k yards with Rodgers which is highly unlikely since the Packers would never let that cancer join the team in the first place. Again OBJ is a one handed one trick pony. He chokes under pressure and whines like a baby back bitch.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about?

I said Luck isn't top 5 and I wasn't talking about Rodgers.

I assume he was saying OBJ would have 2k yards with Rodgers which is highly unlikely since the Packers would never let that cancer join the team in the first place. Again OBJ is a one handed one trick pony. He chokes under pressure and whines like a baby back bitch.
hey u said, and had multiple ppl confused...

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey u said, and had multiple ppl confused...

I'm saying now neither Luck or OBJ are in the top 5 at their respective positions. I don't care about hypothetical questions.

/discussion

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying now neither Luck or OBJ are in the top 5 at their respective positions. I don't care about hypothetical questions.

/discussion
oh ok , it took u a few posts, some swearing, and giving me a facepalm rating to clear it up, thanks

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck could be a Top 10 or borderline Top 5 if he had anything that resembled a decent team.

His supporting cast just sucks ass!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care for the pissing match over who is and isn't top 5, but the one trick pony stuff about OBJ is good for a laugh

DAYlC74UIAAizOc.jpg

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck's career will be flushed down the toilet if Indy doesn't put something resembling an NFL team around him. They would also probably serve him better and shelve their 1970's, 7-step drop offense only to watch him get rolled into the dirt frequently.

...and while Beckham is a POS, he is most certainly a top 5 receiver in the NFL.....arguably the best.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care for the pissing match over who is and isn't top 5, but the one trick pony stuff about OBJ is good for a laugh

DAYlC74UIAAizOc.jpg

Dude had a 59% catch percentage last season and a 13.5 YPC both are not even in the top 20. To argue that he was even close to a top 5 WR last season is laughable. Add that to the fact that he melts down after people get in his face and crumbles in postseason games make him a liability in some cases.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck's career will be flushed down the toilet if Indy doesn't put something resembling an NFL team around him. They would also probably serve him better and shelve their 1970's, 7-step drop offense only to watch him get rolled into the dirt frequently.

...and while Beckham is a POS, he is most certainly a top 5 receiver in the NFL.....arguably the best.

The best??? BUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHA

In his last game he looked like one of the worst WR's in the game. With a 59% catch rate, 13.5 YPC, crazy hair, crumbles under pressure, gets flustered when players hit him hard or talk trash to him. Way too many negatives to be even close to a top 5 WR.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude had a 59% catch percentage last season and a 13.5 YPC both are not even in the top 20. To argue that he was even close to a top 5 WR last season is laughable. Add that to the fact that he melts down after people get in his face and crumbles in postseason games make him a liability in some cases.

K. Quite laughable apparently then because it will persist as an argument. I noticed you have said zilch about the graphic I posted.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K. Quite laughable apparently then because it will persist as an argument. I noticed you have said zilch about the graphic I posted.

Only for people that get caught up in the one handed catch or his antics.

As for the graphic you haven't said were it's from and it's a statistical improbability since his catch % was only 59% last season. Yet that graphic showed over 59% in every route with the exception of other. I would have to see how they define success rate and coverage and see how it compares to other elite receivers before I can address the graphic appropriately.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for the graphic you haven't said were it's from and it's a statistical improbability since his catch % was only 59% last season. Yet that graphic showed over 59% in every route with the exception of other. I would have to see how they define success rate and coverage and see how it compares to other elite receivers before I can address the graphic appropriately.

Oh dear.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Matt Harmon for giggles.