• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buddy Hield

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it pains me to see Oregon lose and miss the Final Four, how can you not like this guy? What an incredible player he is and kudos to him for returning for his Senior year. There is nothing to not like with this guy. He went against the popular grain of one and done, or leaving early to try and make it in the league.

Instead he returns for his Senior year and produces a magical season not only for himself, but his coaches, teammates, and fans. The guy destroyed us tonight and there was no stopping him, and if he gets on fire then Oklahoma isn't losing to anyone.

He's a good basketball player, and nothing but respect for him for coming back for his Senior year and doing what other players should do, and that is mature and develop at the college level before jumping to the big leagues.

Congratulations to Oklahoma and Buddy Hield. Good luck.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it pains me to see Oregon lose and miss the Final Four, how can you not like this guy? What an incredible player he is and kudos to him for returning for his Senior year. There is nothing to not like with this guy. He went against the popular grain of one and done, or leaving early to try and make it in the league.

Instead he returns for his Senior year and produces a magical season not only for himself, but his coaches, teammates, and fans. The guy destroyed us tonight and there was no stopping him, and if he gets on fire then Oklahoma isn't losing to anyone.

He's a good basketball player, and nothing but respect for him for coming back for his Senior year and doing what other players should do, and that is mature and develop at the college level before jumping to the big leagues.

Congratulations to Oklahoma and Buddy Hield. Good luck.

He returned because the NBA gave him a second round grade. It's a nice story, but one he would not have chosen if he had the choice.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boo fucking hoo.

He still loves his coach, his teammates and his school and is extremely glad he stayed.

OU is in the FF with a chance to play for the NC.

Texas bowed out in the 1st Round BIG 12 Tourney.

Texas bowed out in the 1st Round of the Big Dance.

Props to you, LMAO!

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, sometimes it's better to stay and hone your craft.

Now he will be the POY and prolly one of the first 3 players taken in the draft.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now he will be the POY and prolly one of the first 3 players taken in the draft.
First three is unlikely... Late lottery pick is a better bet.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited to watch him play for OU.

BOOMER SOONER!

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boo fucking hoo.

He still loves his coach, his teammates and his school and is extremely glad he stayed.

OU is in the FF with a chance to play for the NC.

Texas bowed out in the 1st Round BIG 12 Tourney.

Texas bowed out in the 1st Round of the Big Dance.

Props to you, LMAO!

? That is anot odd reaction. I was simply pointing out this wasn't a Peyton Manning situation. He applied to the draft board, because he was ready to leave. He was disappointed with his grade and worked to better his game. It's still a nice story, but not a situation where he turned down millions to remain in school. There is no need to get your panties in a bunch

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late lottery? No shot.

He's probably not making it past the wolves/Kings

Tough call with him. On the one hand, when a guy who can come out earlier doesn't, he usually gets downgraded because teams wonder "What's wrong? Why did he choose to stay?" It's likely that there will still be some of that.

On the other hand, he has been playing at such a ridiculously high level, that I could see teams looking more at that.

It's going to be interesting to see what is being said once the tournament is over and teams have time to sit back and start looking real close at him.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the OP's statements are on target. Buddy is one incredible talent and seems like a nice guy. I suspect the NBA is salivating over his appearance. That said, any team that allows that guy to roam around the court unmolested is not thinking straight.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
? That is anot odd reaction. I was simply pointing out this wasn't a Peyton Manning situation. He applied to the draft board, because he was ready to leave. He was disappointed with his grade and worked to better his game. It's still a nice story, but not a situation where he turned down millions to remain in school. There is no need to get your panties in a bunch

you poor thing, if anybody has their panties up their crack, it's been you for the past few years.

get over it.....

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it's been just a pleasure to watch this kid, he's unreal.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you poor thing, if anybody has their panties up their crack, it's been you for the past few years.

get over it.....

YOU take this too seriously, which makes your posts funny

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call with him. On the one hand, when a guy who can come out earlier doesn't, he usually gets downgraded because teams wonder "What's wrong? Why did he choose to stay?" It's likely that there will still be some of that.

On the other hand, he has been playing at such a ridiculously high level, that I could see teams looking more at that.

It's going to be interesting to see what is being said once the tournament is over and teams have time to sit back and start looking real close at him.

Yeah I personally want the wolves to go Murray(if still available) but Minny and Sacramento are two teams who badly need shooting and I don't think I've seen a mock with him outside the top 10 or even the 7/8 range.

If be shocked if Buddy is still around late lottery. But you are right he's kinda a tough one. I prefer Murray being like 4 years younger.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will go top 10. He is a great player. The media is playing up the staying for another year, because CBB needs it. Instead of trying to make the story fit that meme, they need to be pushing a college baseball type system. Where you can go straight to the pros, but if you decide to go to college you need to stay 2 years. The 1 and done thing is hurting the overall play of college basketball.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I personally want the wolves to go Murray(if still available) but Minny and Sacramento are two teams who badly need shooting and I don't think I've seen a mock with him outside the top 10 or even the 7/8 range.

If be shocked if Buddy is still around late lottery. But you are right he's kinda a tough one. I prefer Murray being like 4 years younger.

I like Hields game better at this pt. Murray is a great shooter, but Hield can match that and is better going to the hoop.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the $$$ difference between #3 and #10?

Irregardless, in this case it definitely has benefited the young man to stay for his final year, and it could possibly benefit the team with the achieving the goal. This is what collegiate sports is all about gentlemen...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the $$$ difference between #3 and #10?

Irregardless, in this case it definitely has benefited the young man to stay for his final year, and it could possibly benefit the team with the achieving the goal. This is what collegiate sports is all about gentlemen...

I think it's already benefited the team greatly. Obviously two more games to play still, but the final 4 is already massive.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Buddy Hield over Ben Simmons any day.

Why? Well for starters Buddy Hield is in the Final Four and made the NCAA tournament. Comes from a much tougher conference and helped his team produce the overall record they had. Is mature.

Ben Simmons, did LSU even make the NIT?????????? Much weaker conference. Basketball is the one sport where a dominant player can really give a team success. At the very least, if Simmons was as good as hyped, they SHOULD have made the NCAA tournament.