• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryant?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential is unrealized after three years of crap. He has no more potential than anybody else on this team.

The only potential pass catching TE on the team right now is Turner. Our TE room as a lot of questions marks right now. Hopefully, they play well this year.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only potential pass catching TE on the team right now is Turner. Our TE room as a lot of questions marks right now. Hopefully, they play well this year.

Adding Bryant doesn’t change the fact that we still have questions.

You claim Bryant has more potential than Bates but Bates has one less year but more receiving yards than Bryant has ever had in a season. So why do you believe Bryant has more potential when he has done less.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks. Move on dean

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean sometimes doesn't get his own propaganda straight. This has happened to me.
Why do so many of your comments start with "Dean thinks" or "Dean says" You are smart enough to share your opinion without that.

Everyone is not going to agree with you every time but that is okay.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see Bryant as being anything more then what we have already . Keep the picks and look for another opportunity

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding Bryant doesn’t change the fact that we still have questions.

You claim Bryant has more potential than Bates but Bates has one less year but more receiving yards than Bryant has ever had in a season. So why do you believe Bryant has more potential when he has done less.

b/c of his receiving ability in college. Bates is not known to be a receiving TE. Of course, bates could change. As of right now Turner and Thomas looks like the 2 receiving TE's. Its been posted many times on this board that TE was a weakness on our team. I'm looking to add more competition in the TE room. Now posters have done a complete 180 on the TE issue. Go figure.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can find a TE as good as Bryant when rosters are reduced to start the season.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c of his receiving ability in college. Bates is not known to be a receiving TE. Of course, bates could change. As of right now Turner and Thomas looks like the 2 receiving TE's. Its been posted many times on this board that TE was a weakness on our team. I'm looking to add more competition in the TE room. Now posters have done a complete 180 on the TE issue. Go figure.
Bryant is not known in the NFL as a receiving TE. Who cares about college from four years ago?

I agree TE is a weakness. If you get Bryant it is still a weakness.

You don’t waste picks on competition. Nobody has done a 180…nobody wants Carson Wentz 2.0 from the TE slot.

1684590033794.gif

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, you got your own opinion about the player. Do you want to add to our current TE room?
If he gets released sure take a flyer. No draft pick compensation

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant is not known in the NFL as a receiving TE. Who cares about college from four years ago?

I agree TE is a weakness. If you get Bryant it is still a weakness.

You don’t waste picks on competition. Nobody has done a 180…nobody wants Carson Wentz 2.0 from the TE slot.

View attachment 329047

lol. What? Im saying late round pick. You give more competition to the TE room.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he gets released sure take a flyer. No draft pick compensation

Sure, but a late round draft pick secures him with us. If he gets released, then he can sign anywhere. There must be a big plan for Turner. I thought we would have gotten a TE in the draft.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. What? Im saying late round pick. You give more competition to the TE room.

Is a late round pick a draft pick? Bryant has not proven to be anything more than what we have or that we can get off the street. You live in this fantasy world that a TE who had a singular great season at FAU can somehow be good in the NFL even though in three years there is no indication to support that thought.

Do you believe Harrison Bryant is more likely to be good than Elijah Higgins in the sixth or Zack Kuntz in the seventh? An honest person says no so why not keep your pick and draft a better players next season?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but a late round draft pick secures him with us. If he gets released, then he can sign anywhere. There must be a big plan for Turner. I thought we would have gotten a TE in the draft.

Why do you think there is a big time plan for Turner? Can you even name the backup TE in KC, which I assume is what you are basing your statement on?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think there is a big time plan for Turner? Can you even name the backup TE in KC, which I assume is what you are basing your statement on?

I think there is a plan for Turner b/c the team didn't draft a TE this year and so far no one was brought in via FA.. Besides Thomas, Turner has the receiving skills over Bates and Rodgers. He was talked up big time in TC last year before he got hurt. passing on TE in the draft where the class was loaded meant something. Just my opinion that they think Turner can flourish.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do so many of your comments start with "Dean thinks" or "Dean says" You are smart enough to share your opinion without that.

Everyone is not going to agree with you every time but that is okay.
Because I am tired of his trolling and arguing with everyone on the board.

Have you noticed that he literally argues with everyone here? His conclusions make no sense and when he wants to drive a point home, he makes up something.

I caught him red handed making up a so-called fact again and he got upset about it and is now ignoring me. This is probably for the best. He accused me of saying something and it never happened. He claims he can't take the negativity...whatever that means. Nobody is perfect, but intentionally giving misleading or false comments is out of line. The intent should be to talk about the team, not be an influencer and gain a fleet of followers. Again, just my opinion.

I am fine with people disagreeing with me. Skinsdad, chiller, and breed disagree with me frequently, and it is all good. Different perspectives are a good thing. The difference with Dean is that he gets proven wrong and reverts to lying and ad hominen attacks to save face. That is the difference. I honestly don't think an agenda posting person who intentionally makes up alleged facts to confuse the audience should post here. Again, it is a message board and only my opinion. I can now see why people steer clear of Dean now. I am a slow learner.

I admit I lost patience with this and apologize if I hijacked the board.

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a plan for Turner b/c the team didn't draft a TE this year and so far no one was brought in via FA.. Besides Thomas, Turner has the receiving skills over Bates and Rodgers. He was talked up big time in TC last year before he got hurt. passing on TE in the draft where the class was loaded meant something. Just my opinion that they think Turner can flourish.

I am trying to understand your line of thinking. Why do you believe second option as a receiving TE is such a big thing for this team?

Cole Turner has 2 catches for 23 yards in his first season.

You keep knocking John Bates but he did more as a rookie than anybody you mentioned…granted he got opportunities as a rookie.

Passing on TE meant that none stood out. They stated beforehand they were happy with their TE room. People rave all the time about people who don’t even make the team in training camp. As a matter of fact, show me a coach or organization say “that dude is trash, coming out of camp.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty obvious they feel good with the TE room for 2023. Most likely Ron is gone after this year and the next coaching staff will build out a different roster. They aren't going to give up draft picks unless its a franchise altering player.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am trying to understand your line of thinking. Why do you believe second option as a receiving TE is such a big thing for this team?

Cole Turner has 2 catches for 23 yards in his first season.

You keep knocking John Bates but he did more as a rookie than anybody you mentioned…granted he got opportunities as a rookie.

Passing on TE meant that none stood out. They stated beforehand they were happy with their TE room. People rave all the time about people who don’t even make the team in training camp. As a matter of fact, show me a coach or organization say “that dude is trash, coming out of camp.

b/c I don't think Thomas will last 17 games this year. IMO Turner is the 2nd best receiving TE we have right now. NO TE stood out? The draft class was very deep this year. To bypass TE this year meant to me they have a plan for Turner. No, a coach won't bash a player, but a coach doesn't have to give a player props coming out of TC. Turner was mentioned last year from coaches. If he didn't impress the coaches wouldn't have mentioned him.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty obvious they feel good with the TE room for 2023. Most likely Ron is gone after this year and the next coaching staff will build out a different roster. They aren't going to give up draft picks unless its a franchise altering player.

fair point, but I don't think Thomas will last for us this year.