• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay vs RG3

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breed, I'm on your side bro. Those numbers and points you posted are undeniable.
But Robert set the city on fire, he was Ballin even if it was just for a year. How can any fan dispute this? Remove emotion, remove his delusional media comments, remove various former players ripping him for being overconfident and he was amazing.
he had a great year and crashed and burned after that.gruden did,nt set the world on fire either.both are huge self loving pricks.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both culpable but you notice, Gruden did not apologize. You can tell he feels like he should still be in the league coaching. "I tried my best to make Robert a better player and it didn't work out".

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both culpable but you notice, Gruden did not apologize. You can tell he feels like he should still be in the league coaching. "I tried my best to make Robert a better player and it didn't work out".
guess he wants folks to sign up for his shitty podcast.i did,nt care for him as coach and even less now.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure everyone is remembering history. Gruden was hired to coach Griffin as a drop back QB. This was Griffin and Snyders decision. Griffin sucked as a pocket QB.

First year after going through the shit show was 4-12. The next 4 years Gruden was 31-32-1. Not great but the best 4 year stretch any coach had in the Snyder era. Year 6 Snyder once again picked a QB (Haskins) for Gruden. We all know how Haskin's worked out.

IMO both Griffin and Haskin's were self centered and essentially bust QBs. Hell Griffin is so delusional he still thinks he can play.

Fast forward to Snyder being gone and a new beginning that we have all hoped for. Time to move on.

I agree with Rick Snider that Griffin and Gruden are behaving like 10 year olds and neither is helping themselves. Griffin is never going to play QB in the NFL again and at age 56 Gruden isn't likely to coach again.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rgme has promoted any unusual bullshit on espn so far today.usually he gets in front of a mic and can,t stfu.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert would do well to let this die out. He he did not have a good career bottom line. He is doing well on TV, control the present.
Robert has no self awareness what so ever. He still doesn’t get it and refuses to take any accountability for his failures.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert has no self awareness what so ever. He still doesn’t get it and refuses to take any accountability for his failures.
maybe you can tell me why the team honored him before a game this season?did he do something great in dc other than have 1 good season?i can think of a lot of former redskins that did more and never got honored before a game.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe you can tell me why the team honored him before a game this season?did he do something great in dc other than have 1 good season?i can think of a lot of former redskins that did more and never got honored before a game.
I have no idea.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason both are out The NFL. Maybe if RG3 had listened to his coaches, instead of Snyder, he would've lived up to his potential, instead of flaming out. I will give him 2012; it was the last great season of The Redskins before they lost their name. And as we all know there weren't that many after Gibbs retires. And the season finale against The Cowboys was the best game I ever went to.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He didn't have the balls to have my back" say's Robert Griffin.
Cannot get the video to post however its on Bleacher Report. Say's Gruden put him up to addressing the media and challenging his guys as the QB/leader and Gruden not only threw him under the bus to the media, he did the same with his teammates in a meeting the next day as well. Gruden wanted Robert off his team at that point I would presume as he didn't fit the mold of QB Gruden thought could be successful in his system and the NFL. Of course, Shanahan proved differently.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He didn't have the balls to have my back" say's Robert Griffin.
Cannot get the video to post however its on Bleacher Report. Say's Gruden put him up to addressing the media and challenging his guys as the QB/leader and Gruden not only threw him under the bus to the media, he did the same with his teammates in a meeting the next day as well. Gruden wanted Robert off his team at that point I would presume as he didn't fitrgme thought more of himself than his coaches or teammates. the mold of QB Gruden thought could be successful in his system and the NFL. Of course, Shanahan proved differently.
rgme thought more of himself than his players or teammates.