• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2016 Draft

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That name would work for sure

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mingo never told anyone but he actually meant to be Mango...

His name spelling cost him, but he rolled with it.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mingo never told anyone but he actually meant to be Mango...

His name spelling cost him, but he rolled with it.
I like champagne mangos. That would fit his lifestyle as well.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird that did not blong here?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking (after all these years) just how clever George's screen name is. Hand me another once of those Mango Mimosas.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what? I hope your being sarcastic Cd.

I'm being dead serious. The guy has been our most consistent from week to week player on the OL. He has had a couple of really bad plays but otherwise he has been the best player especially in the ZBS of getting to that 2nd level and making a key block. This is supported by him being our highest rated player on PFF for the OL. So my eyes match up with what others have seen.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounding like a broken record - another incredible game for Christian Mac. 200 yards rushing, 100 receiving, over 100 in kick returns. Plus he throws a TD. So he had a TD rushing, receiving and passing.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounding like a broken record - another incredible game for Christian Mac. 200 yards rushing, 100 receiving, over 100 in kick returns. Plus he throws a TD. So he had a TD rushing, receiving and passing.

He looks like exactly what this team is going to need. I know he can't come out this year so have to wait another year but we need that all around type guy that you want to make sure gets about 10-15 touches someway somehow during the game. Seems like the National Media still haven't really caught on to this kid though. I can't believe he isn't the front runner for the Heisman. I mean he is breaking records left and right and I think now owns the most All-Purpose yards in NCAA history. Heck they showed tonight that the next closest guy is a full 1,000 yards behind him.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being dead serious. The guy has been our most consistent from week to week player on the OL. He has had a couple of really bad plays but otherwise he has been the best player especially in the ZBS of getting to that 2nd level and making a key block. This is supported by him being our highest rated player on PFF for the OL. So my eyes match up with what others have seen.
Sorry Cd, I guess it's just me but I'd rather see a guy get beat because he just doesn't have the athleticism to compete against his opponent than a guy that has better skills most of the time but gives those half-time assed efforts to many times. Sure. He has more experience and prob more talent than most of them but he sure doesn't give his all too many times during games. And don't give me he's playing hurt song and dance either.;) They all are. I've just seen it to many times for my taste and it bugs me. Your right though he is better at run blocking. He's half of that at pass pro. If he's still in Denver next yr,I'll be shocked.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Cd, I guess it's just me but I'd rather see a guy get beat because he just doesn't have the athleticism to compete against his opponent than a guy that has better skills most of the time but gives those half-time assed efforts to many times. Sure. He has more experience and prob more talent than most of them but he sure doesn't give his all too many times during games. And don't give me he's playing hurt song and dance either.;) They all are. I've just seen it to many times for my taste and it bugs me. Your right though he is better at run blocking. He's half of that at pass pro. If he's still in Denver next yr,I'll be shocked.

I doubt he is in Denver after this year with the emergence of Garcia. His price tag would have to be pretty low for the team to do such a thing. I do think injury should be mentioned. I was reading an article today about how the other OL players were so shocked he played this last week with how hurt he was and how hurt he has been all season. From what I understand the other players are responding to his grit to play through such pain. Heck they said he has one leg that is just completely black and blue the whole way up and down. I've had one time in my life where a good portion of my body was that bruised when I got flipped from an inner tube and went 15 feet in the air going 50 mph and hit the water. I couldn't hardly move for 2 weeks. This guy is going out and playing in the NFL even though he is in that kind of pain. I guess to me I just look at it as I can handle a couple of plays where he is struggling a game if it means he gives full effort on the others and is dominating on those plays. Also what else do we have? Vasquez has been hurt all year and looks honestly terrible for this system. Garcia has looked great but he has been playing for Vasquez a lot lately. Our next man up was a guy brought in a few weeks ago that was cut by the Dolphins if I remember right.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree completely that we need him,no doubt. Too late now. I'll just give him a break then Cd and consider injury.......for now. If I see him give a rub on pass pro and Oz goes down, then he's back on my shit list for life. :)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just amazed - Eddie having become a favorite player of mine - now has his son - literally playing for the Heisman trophy. I love it - and wish Christian very well.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He single-handedly killed USC last night. Without him on the field, the Trojans win. Dude is a STUD! I would love it if the Broncos managed to draft this guy when he is eligible for the draft.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a RT and a new guard. Watching Schofield and Mathis get abused every week is hard to digest. Manning is gone and Brock is not that far behind . Mericalless sacked Brock on back to back play and nearly took his head off both times. Maybe Clady can stick aroundnext year at a reduced contract. Ty and Clady would be major upgrades at the tackles and draft a G high.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris Is also our RT .. so yes there is need but Harris is solid RT I would be fine with him starting at RT from day one in training camp .

We are going to draft I am sure a LT Early and a G late ...RT was drafted last year in Ty

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 2016 draft pks so far.... Lt Tackle...good luck. Resign Clady. Almost all the top tackles grade out better as Rt tackle or guard.
Lots of quality at rt tackle and guards. Take your pk. Sebastian Tretola...Nasty and good.. 1st rd or 2nd or both.
Safety... Darian Thompson, Boise St. Check him out. 1st rd
Nick O`Toole P West Virginia... He`s on here because Colquitt sucks and they need to start winning field position battles. Rd??
WR......Rashard Higgins or Nelson Spruce...Both are Colo bred and they both could be studs. Spruce is bigger than I thought so not necessarily slot man.
Running backs are scarce after you get past the top 3 IMO.
Not really that excited about the quality of draft in "our positions of need" as of yet.
Just a REAL quick look

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Higgins. Spruce is ok to me. Numbers dropped. But I am not sure I see him being as productive in the NFL. Doesn't have great speed. Reminds me a bit of a slower Austin Collie though. Higgins is one of the most underrated WR's in the nation IMO. Spruce very productive college WR especially his JR year but he probably was targeted a record amount. lol

Going back to TE also really like Evan Engram. Who will probably declare of Miss State.

Also like Miss State S Tre Elston in the later rounds. Their other S Tony Conner should declare and be a top 2 round pick.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris Is also our RT .. so yes there is need but Harris is solid RT I would be fine with him starting at RT from day one in training camp .

We are going to draft I am sure a LT Early and a G late ...RT was drafted last year in Ty
I doubt we go LT again early. That's where Sambrailo will likely play next season. If anything ,they grab someone later for depth. I'm thinking Clady will be heading out.