• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2016 Draft

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroo along with JR WR's Kenny Lawler of Cal and Bralon Addison of Oregon are total crushes of mine.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walterfootball.com... Charlie Campbell

1.30 - DL Adolphus Washington, THE Ohio State University
2.62 - TE OJ Howard, Alabama
3.94 - OT Tyler Johnstone, Oregon

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walterfootball (Walt's Draft)

1.30 - DL Jonathan Allen, Alabama
2.62 - TE Hunter Henry, Arkansas
3.94 - C Max Twerk, USC

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys seem to be on the same page with each other about our needs. I'm not so sure that we will have TE this high on the list. Unless maybe they don't think Heuerman will be back at full strength for some reason. I'm not sure that we're going to let both Malik and Wolfe walk. I could be wrong, but I think we go after some sort of ILB somewhat early.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys seem to be on the same page with each other about our needs. I'm not so sure that we will have TE this high on the list. Unless maybe they don't think Heuerman will be back at full strength for some reason. I'm not sure that we're going to let both Malik and Wolfe walk. I could be wrong, but I think we go after some sort of ILB somewhat early.

They obviously have not seen Schofield in action

or Harris ...

Will Vasquez be back ?? - that's a lot to spend on a guy who may or may not be a very good fit and who is having trouble staying on the field

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucas I agree that I am kind of lost with this OL ... But not really .

Coaching is the problem . they let go some OL that in 2013 was rated #1 in all of the NFL ! For rookies and Free Agents .. at the first of the year they can play the new card .. not any more . This OL Coach suck ass the first time with McD ...Guess what he still sucks ass

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great OL Coaches produce simple as that ! you see the product .

2013 we had plenty excuses !! 2013 we had answers . .

Next year we need to bring in the best OL coach out there in College our NFL should one come up ..Clancy is what he is a TE's coach in the NFL maybe a OL Coach in College .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine Vazquez not being back.

Why create a bigger hole then we already have?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I think they are forgetting just how excited Kubiak and Elway were to get Heuerman where they did in the draft. If he is expected to have a full recovery then the TE position really doesn't need a high pick. Now I could see us using a later round pick on the position as more of a developmental project kind of like we did with Julius Thomas. We have enough draft picks to have that kind of luxury.

As I have said in the past so hard to tell what this team is going to do. We have no idea who is going to sign long-term of the players we have. Or what Elway will do in FA. He always seems to have a surprise or two every year. Let's say we sign both Malik and Wolfe then I can't see DE being our 1st pick. We let one of those guys walk then yes that jumps to the top of the list of needs. I will say I am excited about the rumors that we are working to sign Wolfe long-term. That guy has been on a tear since he came back from his suspension. I honestly think he has been the bigger impact player between him and Jackson. Now given Jackson doesn't have the injury history or PED history so he is the safer of the two to sign but still man Wolfe seems to make at least 2 highlight plays a game that really impact the outcome.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walter seems to be really stuck on his drafting a TE early.

Just don't see us doing it after spending a 3rd on Heuerman last year, not that I was a fan of the pick but Denver obviously was.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a little side note.....Colorado Buffs have done pretty decent so far in the early recruiting war. Some decent prospects that had offers from some top schools. There verbalize but their getting more interest than they have in quite awhile. Their competitiveness vs the top teams in Pac 12 this year is garnishing some attention along with that coaching staff,is working. Hope for future? Better than it has been that's for sure.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a little side note.....Colorado Buffs have done pretty decent so far in the early recruiting war. Some decent prospects that had offers from some top schools. There verbalize but their getting more interest than they have in quite awhile. Their competitiveness vs the top teams in Pac 12 this year is garnishing some attention along with that coaching staff,is working. Hope for future? Better than it has been that's for sure.

Hope so it would be great to see a better program at CU.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hiring Darrin Chiaverini to coach WRs and be the Co-Offensive coordinator will be a big plus in recruiting - he is a dynamo - recruited lights out for the boys in Lubbock - of all places. The Buffs also have top facilities to sell as well - and another recruiting dynamo in Coach Leavitt added last year as the DC. Guys are coming from Florida, Louisiana and Texas like they never have in the recent past.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiring Darrin Chiaverini to coach WRs and be the Co-Offensive coordinator will be a big plus in recruiting - he is a dynamo - recruited lights out for the boys in Lubbock - of all places. The Buffs also have top facilities to sell as well - and another recruiting dynamo in Coach Leavitt added last year as the DC. Guys are coming from Florida, Louisiana and Texas like they never have in the recent past.
That`s right Mingo. If I remember right, Chiaverini was a great wr for Buffs,correct? Also,on a side note, doubt any of you watched or cared about the Air Force ( something ) Bowl between Alcorn St and NC A&T but remember this name ...Tarik Cohen rb for A&T. Only a Jr., I know some of you don`t think Div II is worthy but the talent level these days is leaps and bounds better than it was say 10-15 yrs ago. This kid ran for 290 yds and a couple tds. If you get a chance to watch his highlights,it`s worth it. Wears #28 and does remind me of Marshall Faulk as well. Guarantee,NFL scouts will have their eye on this guy whether he comes out this year or next. He`s no fluke. Right now watching Utah beat up on BYU. Bowl game Mania is in full swing!!!:)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is all about a coach and then it is about the program .. I don't follow the CU all that mu
That`s right Mingo. If I remember right, Chiaverini was a great wr for Buffs,correct? Also,on a side note, doubt any of you watched or cared about the Air Force ( something ) Bowl between Alcorn St and NC A&T but remember this name ...Tarik Cohen rb for A&T. Only a Jr., I know some of you don`t think Div II is worthy but the talent level these days is leaps and bounds better than it was say 10-15 yrs ago. This kid ran for 290 yds and a couple tds. If you get a chance to watch his highlights,it`s worth it. Wears #28 and does remind me of Marshall Faulk as well. Guarantee,NFL scouts will have their eye on this guy whether he comes out this year or next. He`s no fluke. Right now watching Utah beat up on BYU. Bowl game Mania is in full swing!!!:)

U tube has all these bowl game in entirety and I will watch most of them

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonte Carroo
Kenny Lawler
Bralon Addison

Gonna be superstars!