• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock Lobster threw for 99 yards yesterday

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kind of guessing that Orton could have gone 5-2 with this Broncos defense playing with him last year. Also I would add that Tebow got some major help that year as the defense picked things up pretty well during that winning streak. In those first 5 games the defense gave up 28 points per game. In the next 8 games when Tebow came in and the Broncos won 7 out of 8 games the defense only gave up 20.25 points. So either quality of teams we were playing changed or defense just finally got into a groove for a bit. I put those Tebow wins much more on the defense than I ever will Tebow. I appreciate his ability to show up late in those games but an even average QB with the way that defense was playing would have had those games decided well before the last 5 minutes.

Kyle Orton sucks. No way around that. Peace.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way you think that team is winning because of Brock. Holy shit...

That's like saying a winning pitcher got the job done allowing 9 earned runs over 3 innings pitched, because his team rallied and put up 15 runs.

No, you would have to pretty stupid to think I said anything close to that.

I said I don't care how many passing yards he has as long as they win.

Even if they win in spite of him, I'm fine as long as they win.

I care if the team wins. I don't give a shit about the individual's stat line.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you would have to pretty stupid to think I said anything close to that.

I said I don't care how many passing yards he has as long as they win.

Even if they win in spite of him, I'm fine as long as they win.

I care if the team wins. I don't give a shit about the individual's stat line.

So, when you spot an inadequacy in your team's makeup. Something that is holding them back, at the most important position in the sport nonetheless. Your reaction is; "Ah... to heck with it! We beat the Jaguars yesterday! We're fine!".

Yeah... welp... Let's see how far that gets you squaring off against COMPETENT competition come December and January. If they can even limp their way that far, that is.