• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Brewed with New England tears"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, 1st Super Bowl win and all......
I'm not sure micro breweries popping up all over the has or had anything to do with a SB victory? But ok.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're a little late to the party???

There are a lot of craft breweries in PA. Over 300, which is more than Massachusetts. Yuengling is technically considered a craft brewery by some. And it’s almost 200 years old.

Some of the other popular ones are Yards, Weyerbacher, Victory, Slyfox, Troegs, Iron City, Evil Genius.

Don’t buy in to the misplaced Northeast elitism. I’ll take the PA breweries over the Massachusetts breweries any day of the week.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of craft breweries in PA. Over 300, which is more than Massachusetts. Yuengling is technically considered a craft brewery by some. And it’s almost 200 years old.

Some of the other popular ones are Yards, Weyerbacher, Victory, Slyfox, Troegs, Iron City, Evil Genius.

Don’t buy in to the misplaced Northeast elitism. I’ll take the PA breweries over the Massachusetts breweries any day of the week.
Sam Adams says hold my beer

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Adams says hold my beer

Sam Adams is alright. I prefer Harpoon over it. I also like Cisco, especially the Whale’s Tale Pale Ale.

MA actually has some really good breweries. On second thought, I might take MA over PA. But PA has some pretty good breweries too.