• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Brewed with New England tears"

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was expecting it to be from Weyerbacher since they made this beer

weyerbacher-dallas-sucks.jpg

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans are rich after this.

Your shitty franchise has done nothing in the last sixty years.

I would say "act like you've been there before", but...you haven't.

So...

I don’t remember you being a Patriots fan. Aren’t you from North Dakota?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak sauce...spin again

Let’s try this one. The Eagles are Super Bowl Champions and your team is irrelevant, as it has been for over two decades.

Reactions: ill

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, not many normal fans do it, sorry, there is always "those" fans regardless of sport that just never get it

Is this another exercise in NE fans instructing other fanbases how youre allowed to celebrate owning that ass?

Yeah, fuck that and them

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this another exercise in NE fans instructing other fanbases how youre allowed to celebrate owning that ass?

Yeah, fuck that and them

This one is especially bitter for them because it was probably their last chance to win the big one. The Eagles will only be better next year and Brady will be another year older. If Foles gets traded to the Bills, as expected, this season may even be the last division championship they see for a long time.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me thirsty.

Have you ever been to Iron Hill? They got one on Main Street down here in Newark, also one at the Wilmington Riverfront. I think there's one in Philly, but I'm not sure.

You'd like them since you're into craft beer and stuff.

Just looked it up, a Center City Iron Hill is coming soon to 11th and Market

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is especially bitter for them because it was probably their last chance to win the big one. The Eagles will only be better next year and Brady will be another year older. If Foles gets traded to the Bills, as expected, this season may even be the last division championship they see for a long time.

I obviously hate the Eagles, but this place made me cheer for them

Live it up, that fairweather fanbase would be relentlessly bashing you all day every day if the Pats won that game

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Minnesota tears saltier?

Asking for a friend....
Not sure, but I got some free samples of Atlanta tears. Pretty good, but more of an appetizer for the New England/Dallas/New York/Washington cocksuckers' tears.
No. The Eagles are great team and deserved to win the SB. I'm simply stating that if Neal picks that pass the Eagles likely lose to Atlanta . Both things can be true

If it's a 2 point game instead of a 5 point game then it wouldn't have been a "choke ". That's assuming Atlanta doesn't score after Neals pick , which they likely would have

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever been to Iron Hill? They got one on Main Street down here in Newark, also one at the Wilmington Riverfront. I think there's one in Philly, but I'm not sure.

You'd like them since you're into craft beer and stuff.

Just looked it up, a Center City Iron Hill is coming soon to 11th and Market
I've been to the one in Cherry Hill. They've got decent beer, nothing spectacular but also nothing terrible. They had one beer that they brewed with Flying Fish that was really good.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to the one in Cherry Hill. They've got decent beer, nothing spectacular but also nothing terrible. They had one beer that they brewed with Flying Fish that was really good.

There's an Iron Hill in Media, PA.
Also a Sterling Pig Brewery Company.

These little breweries are popping up all over, so you should be able to find one place that has what you want.

Conshy has some good places, too.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, but we have been hearing that for two decades now. Eventually it will be right, and we'll be OK with it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least you got the Brady being one year older correct:clap:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I obviously hate the Eagles, but this place made me cheer for them

Live it up, that fairweather fanbase would be relentlessly bashing you all day every day if the Pats won that game

Dirt: go Pats, go Eagles, go Pats, go Eagles, go Pats, go Eagles.
See fuckers I told you the Eagles would win:clap:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's an Iron Hill in Media, PA.
Also a Sterling Pig Brewery Company.

These little breweries are popping up all over, so you should be able to find one place that has what you want.

Conshy has some good places, too.

Welcome to tbe 21st century PA.