• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Paul Allen reported to be done negotiating with Kam

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has to punish Kam. He got a lot of money and then shafts the team. Sorry Kam but people are not taking your side here. Give Bennett more money and fine him 500k every time he jumps offsides. So far that would be 2.5 million.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So frustrating...

No doubt it's frustrating since the FO made a little move of money to Kams way and he still refuses to budge because their 900k short. Take the little extra money their giving you and get back to work. Damn it pisses me off.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has to punish Kam. He got a lot of money and then shafts the team. Sorry Kam but people are not taking your side here. Give Bennett more money and fine him 500k every time he jumps offsides. So far that would be 2.5 million.

Bennett would be broke by week 10.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam is dead to me. He'll be playing for a different team next season. Hope the Seahawks trade him to Cleveland, or the Chokeland Raiders.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm simply livid at this point. just can't believe how stupid Kam is for either pushing his agent to do this, or for taking his agent's advice that he should do this (unlikely). either way, it's ultimately on Kam. bottom line, he's the highest paid SS in the league and just signed a new contract last season. i mean, get real dude, that gives you zero leverage.

what's worse is that even after he made noise about wanting more money, the Seahawks agreed to move some around but it still wasn't good enough for him.

don't want to see him, Bennett, or Irvin on the team next season. sick of all their loud mouths and attitudes.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm simply livid at this point. just can't believe how stupid Kam is for either pushing his agent to do this, or for taking his agent's advice that he should do this (unlikely). either way, it's ultimately on Kam. bottom line, he's the highest paid SS in the league and just signed a new contract last season. i mean, get real dude, that gives you zero leverage.

what's worse is that even after he made noise about wanting more money, the Seahawks agreed to move some around but it still wasn't good enough for him.

don't want to see him, Bennett, or Irvin on the team next season. sick of all their loud mouths and attitudes.

This is what I don't understand. Why are you angry that he's not there if you don't want him on the team?

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Seahawks lose games, Kam Chancellor is losing fans

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak September;
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow;—vainly I had sought to borrow
From my films surcease of sorrow—sorrow for the lost Chancellor—
For the swift and savage safety whom the pundits name Chancellor—
Nameless here for evermore.

Note: I already posted this on the Bears Game thread, but it fits better here

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see going forward if any of the "Kam is dead to me" and "F&*$ Kam" crowd changes their tune.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice that Kam is back.

That addresses about 3% of the problems for the team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice that Kam is back.

That addresses about 3% of the problems for the team.

Mmmm I agree that Kam was only one of many problems, most of the other problems , involve getting the new starters up to speed. A work in progress, but I also expect to start seeing progress from this point forward .

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see going forward if any of the "Kam is dead to me" and "F&*$ Kam" crowd changes their tune.

Football is about passion.... for both the players and the fans. I am good........ still think he acted like a complete ass clown for holding out but I am good.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is about passion.... for both the players and the fans. I am good........ still think he acted like a complete ass clown for holding out but I am good.

I'm torn because I know that football players want to make as much as they can in the short amount of time they play the game. So I can't fault him for that. But on the other hand it was frustrating not seeing #31 out there giving hell to WRs and TEs. Him not being there kind of led the defense to lose its identity.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn because I know that football players want to make as much as they can in the short amount of time they play the game. So I can't fault him for that. But on the other hand it was frustrating not seeing #31 out there giving hell to WRs and TEs. Him not being there kind of led the defense to lose its identity.
Oh I hear ya. I was frustrated with his behavior as well and thought the hold out was ill advised. But I think there's quite a difference between that and saying things like "F--- YOU KAM, you POS!" like some guys here have done.