• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Paul Allen reported to be done negotiating with Kam

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting tired of hearing "his teammates are in support of him" time and time again. At what point do one of his supposed "brothers" pick up the phone and be a real friend instead of walking on eggshells around his decision? Someone like Sherm, ET, or Bennett needs to call him up and call him out for making a horrible mistake. He is in a losing battle, period. A true friend or "brother" as it's been thrown around would be truthful for the betterment of Kam's career rather than allowing time pass under this stale disagreement. He made his point, now get back on the field and do your job.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting tired of hearing "his teammates are in support of him" time and time again. At what point do one of his supposed "brothers" pick up the phone and be a real friend instead of walking on eggshells around his decision? Someone like Sherm, ET, or Bennett needs to call him up and call him out for making a horrible mistake. He is in a losing battle, period. A true friend or "brother" as it's been thrown around would be truthful for the betterment of Kam's career rather than allowing time pass under this stale disagreement. He made his point, now get back on the field and do your job.
Well, if Sherman calls Kam out now, Kam will call Sherman out when he wants a new contract. The players are all in the same boat and they know it.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Players will never say anything negative about another team mates contract or their holdout. One day they could be in the same spot. They may disagree with Kam's decision but they will always support him.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what it's gonna take for him to swallow his pride and just get back on the football field... It's all pride now... If this is truly about money, he's making a bad money decision right now because he's gonna lose millions... His agent better be sweating a bit, because he's gonna cost Kam big time $ if he's behind any of this ...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what it's gonna take for him to swallow his pride and just get back on the football field... It's all pride now... If this is truly about money, he's making a bad money decision right now because he's gonna lose millions... His agent better be sweating a bit, because he's gonna cost Kam big time $ if he's behind any of this ...

This loss better be a wake up call. If he's not back this week, then F it.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like Bennett and Chancellor planned on holding out together but Bennett's wife won't let him because he has a family to take care of.

One thing though is that Shead played well last night and the next two games for the Hawks look winnable to get back at .500. Don't think anyone will cave soon though as the only thing that's really standing out is Chancellor's fines and wages loss now exceeds 2M dollars. Sooner or later he's going to have to ask himself if losing all that money is worth it.

Michael Bennett wanted to hold out like Kam Chancellor but his wife wouldn't let him

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I bet Kam is sure glad he's not married!

Or not.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like Bennett and Chancellor planned on holding out together but Bennett's wife won't let him because he has a family to take care of.

One thing though is that Shead played well last night and the next two games for the Hawks look winnable to get back at .500. Don't think anyone will cave soon though as the only thing that's really standing out is Chancellor's fines and wages loss now exceeds 2M dollars. Sooner or later he's going to have to ask himself if losing all that money is worth it.

Michael Bennett wanted to hold out like Kam Chancellor but his wife wouldn't let him

Our secondary held there own last night... I did notice last night we didn't blitz at all, pretty much rushed 4 and kept more guy's back.... I"m thinking Pete got on the D coordinator for attacking a little too much vs the Rams... It seemed like we went back to our normal style of not blitzing... If you can get pressure without blitzing it really helps your defense having 7 back in a zone or in man .... I"m happy with the way we played last night even though we lost... Green Bay is tough, and we gave ourselves a chance...

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shead did look good last night. He made plays all over the field.

There were a few comments by Earl last night that weren't all praise for Kam by the way. I think the players are getting a little tired of all of this just like we are, but they won't come out and say it to the media.

I think it's the run defense more than anything that we're missing with Kam's holdout. He's almost an extra D lineman a lot of the time and we've been burned by 3rd string RBs twice now in 2 games. I still hope he comes back and swallows his pride a little, but we're getting into the thick of things now and it's time for this situation to resolve itself one way or another.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss better be a wake up call. If he's not back this week, then F it.

With the next two at home, and a Monday night home game which the Hawks just don't lose, they are poised to get to 2-2 with or without Kam, I don't think we see Kam until week 10 where hopefully he has his tail between his legs and a much lighter wallet. They're going to have to trade him in the offseason.

so F it, I don't feel he's going to back anytime soon.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas already said he doesn't support him and wants to avoid that negative energy..

It seems Seattle Seahawks players are getting fed up with Kam Chancellor's holdout

Don't let anyone ever tell Chancellor there is no "I" in "Team" -- he does what he feels is best for him, but when it's time to battle, you put on the pads. Training camp.. Sure. Preseason games.. Alright you made your point. Dragging it on into the regular season?? Senseless and unacceptable.

Screw this guy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Kam, I really do, but feel the Seahawk got to make a example out of him, as in "this is what you don't do" no mercy, full fines, and no trade, at least this year. Maybe next year, if they get a good enough offer, but if not, then no. Feel this is the way to go even if the season goes bad, by bad I mean like losing to the Bears. :doh: No way that happens...is there?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Kam, I really do, but feel the Seahawk got to make a example out of him, as in "this is what you don't do" no mercy, full fines, and no trade, at least this year. Maybe next year, if they get a good enough offer, but if not, then no. Feel this is the way to go even if the season goes bad, by bad I mean like losing to the Bears. :doh: No way that happens...is there?

We'll be fine... Seahawks showed some heart in that loss, I feel like things will start clicking ... As far as Kam... MAN that dude is pissing me off... WTF is he thinking ? Seahawks need to just give a cut-off date and stick him with every dam fine... If this is about money he's about to lose a lot ... What a effin idiot ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll be fine... Seahawks showed some heart in that loss, I feel like things will start clicking ... As far as Kam... MAN that dude is pissing me off... WTF is he thinking ? Seahawks need to just give a cut-off date and stick him with every dam fine... If this is about money he's about to lose a lot ... What a effin idiot ...
I think the Seahawks will be fine also. Expect a winning streak coming up. However I think the Seahawks already gave him a cut off date and he missed it. So now they wait him out. Most likely means Kam will show up to get a year of service at like game 11? Whatever. Let him play on STs, then let him sit his ass on the bench, if he does that.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks will be fine also. Expect a winning streak coming up. However I think the Seahawks already gave him a cut off date and he missed it. So now they wait him out. Most likely means Kam will show up to get a year of service at like game 11? Whatever. Let him play on STs, then let him sit his ass on the bench, if he does that.

So frustrating...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safety and DE actually have a decent shelf life unlike RB, TE, and LBer. They're usually dealing with offensive lineman most of the time, so it's not as terrible. Linebackers are putting the big hits on TEs/RBs and those players are taking the big hits.

Bennett by playing can likely guarantee a decent contract after another 2 years (extended by Seattle or just good money in FA). Kam is just losing more and more. And Kam is not getting paid like $500K or some crap. He's nearly top 10 in terms of safety play... And if he got to year 4-5 Seattle would likely up and extend him.