• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING NEWS: Urban Meyer Rushed to Hospital

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admins on CBS let people break all of the rules repeatedly. Like they did with that SC fan who had a million screen names.

Admins of CBS pretty much didn't even exist. I like having Admins we can talk to and shoot the crap with. It beats some robotic Admin that just quotes rules to you and lets everything slide.

And Hammer knows when to back off and lighten up. It is others who refuse to back off and get banned.

I agree for the most part. It is nice to have an admin who gets involved and becomes part of the dialogue, but sometimes he seems to come across as being very crass especially to Buckeye fans. Not sure why that is... I also don't believe as an admin he should be trolling his own boards. This is like be a bar tender, who is drinking with his customers. Never really works out too well in the end.

Just saying, not being critical.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a bunch of guys with a million screen names. Before they outsourced the site there were admins that regularly banned those guys on sight. After the outsourcing trolls ran rampant & destroyed it for legitimate posters

You may have liked CBS more than I did. I liked it okay but this site is ten times better. I don't think it's even close.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree for the most part. It is nice to have an admin who gets involved and becomes part of the dialogue, but sometimes he seems to come across as being very crass especially to Buckeye fans. Not sure why that is... I also don't believe as an admin he should be trolling his own boards. This is like be a bar tender, who is drinking with his customers. Never really works out too well in the end.

Just saying, not being critical.

Nobody is perfect and everybody has their own little prejudices. I just let it go and forgive and forget. It works out so much better that way.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the rules have kept that troll known as ChikFil-A out of here! :lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you say so buddy. What do bowl games prove??? Lets just have a 16 team playoff and eliminate the bowls. Sorry youre mad that i feel this way, but bowl games are meaningless exhibition games that bring in money for the schools and the ceos that run the bowls... I didnt get owned by any buckeyes, what are you talking about??

Looks like you are butthurt the Gaytors aren't in a bowl. You don't even need to worry about a playoff if Florida can barely win 4 games :laugh3:

Btw...if bowls are meaningless those 2 NC's Florida has are meaningless :laugh3:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nahh, ttun has a few pretty good posters on here. There are also plenty of Bama/UGA fans that are good and even a couple of LSU fans. I can't think of a single UF poster, though, that doesn't devote nearly every post they have to trolling.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nahh, ttun has a few pretty good posters on here. There are also plenty of Bama/UGA fans that are good and even a couple of LSU fans. I can't think of a single UF poster, though, that doesn't devote nearly every post they have to trolling.

There are a few UF posters I have seen that are pretty good. I have noticed that for the most part the massive amount of LSU bandwagon fans are quite gone. :lol:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how long it will take before the Bama band wagoners are gone as well? :lol:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're insinuating he would no longer ever be able to get players for his system? Does that actually make sense to you? He'd go to a school recruit players that work for him, get a couple of titles, and then just stop trying? You're really having trouble understanding that he didn't want to be at UF, plain and simple. He's where he wants to be. I notice you can't supply any proof of him having "feelers" out all the time, as you twice stated was fact.

I brought up coaches that left their positions for better positions. I've worked for my current company since August of 2010. I was promoted in November of 2011. Does that mean I'm classless because I left my old team for a better, higher-paying position that was more challenging and rewarding?

This is what Urban did, and it's what all of those coaches I mentioned did. There are people who strive to better their circumstances and move on to bigger and better things and then there are those who resent them for it. You're coming off pretty clearly as the latter.

I never insinuated that he could never get other players for his system. I said that he did NOT get those players o replace Tebow, Harvin, and so on. That is what he did not do. Not what he may not do. I o find I funny that you actually think he quit UF for the OSU job that as NOT OPEN YET!

His agent like some others do it all of the time. What proof do you need of feelers. Feelers are those things that his agent does on his behalf.

No what you did was try to make every coach look like they do the exact same thing as Urban has done. The numbers I gave for those "examples" you gave disprove your notion. Now I do not give a rat's ass what Urban does professionally or personally. If he wants to move every 4-6 yrs go right ahead. It shows a lack of professionalism on his part. That is all. I know you love him as your coach, but I will guarantee that you hated his ass while his UF team was bending your OSU team over. Funny how you hate him one year and then love him and stick up for him only because he is now your HC.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just let it go and forgive and forget. It works out so much better that way.

I subscribe to that philosophy, but certain peeps cant/wont...every time I make a comment he takes offense to out comes a personal attack. Which is why I dont post here much anymore. JHC grow up already...

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there any Florida fans on this board that aren't complete trolls at this point?

There are the two female posters Ladyrockess and Ktg8trgirl. SwampHumpy is usually petty good as well. As long as you do not bring up Meyer. Runeman is pretty good as well. All things being equal they are ok even though they are UF fans.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I subscribe to that philosophy, but certain peeps cant/wont...every time I make a comment he takes offense to out comes a personal attack. Which is why I dont post here much anymore. JHC grow up already...

Try not to let it bother you, though I know it is difficult to do. If you ignore the troll he will go away eventually.

All kinds of people hate me on these boards because of my strong faith in Jesus Christ. So be it. I am happy to suffer for Him. So I'm not looking for a let up because it aint going to happen. Just feed me to the lions and I'll go.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knew OSU was going to lose as their luck finally ran out. I wonder if they will even make a BCS bowl now.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knew OSU was going to lose as their luck finally ran out. I wonder if they will even make a BCS bowl now.

Yep. They are a shoe-in for the Orange Bowl. The Orange must invite 2 each from the SEC and the B1G within the next 6 years according to contractual terms.

OSU will go to the Orange and if the Orange goes with somebody else, which I strongly doubt they will, then OSU will go to the Sugar. There is no doubt that OSU will go to a BCS bowl game at 12-1. The bowls are chomping at the bit to get OSU, as usual.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Orange Bowl bound, baybeeeeee

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you are butthurt the Gaytors aren't in a bowl. You don't even need to worry about a playoff if Florida can barely win 4 games :laugh3:

Btw...if bowls are meaningless those 2 NC's Florida has are meaningless :laugh3:

*3 MNC's there buddy. And yes, they are mythical for a reason. I put all my stock in to the sec championship for a reason. It is the biggest game in cfb every year. The MNC is a joke, i mean NOTRE DAME played in it last year. And you also had a 2 loss team play init, the bcs is a joke!!! and the 4 team playoff really wont solve the problem.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the bcs is a joke!!! and the 4 team playoff really wont solve the problem.

BCS will be gone soon... Things were much better when the Rose Bowl was the top prize