• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING NEWS: Urban Meyer Rushed to Hospital

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba should know you're calling him a crybaby. That's pretty shitty, dude.

lel, so you are trying to imply you are a proxy for mamba? He talks, you jump. Well done.

I know you aren't his proxy. He's cool as shit, and you are more dumb than it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was at Florida for 6 years, longer than many of the tenures you just tried to point out as being acceptable. Or are you still befuddled as to why a coach would leave Utah for Florida?

Not befuddled at all. Yes he was at UF for 6 yrs. But he left once he no longer had the players for his system. It was his fault he did not have them. Nobody else's. Had he recruited some better talent he would probably still be there. His failure at recruiting a QB to replace Tebow and WRs is why he left. He had nobody to replace them with. That was his fault alone.

You brought up coaches with short coaching records not me. In fact 4 of them are in their 2nd jobs period. You brought up the names and I gave the correct timeframes for where they have been. Saban, MIles, and Spurrier have all been at places much longer than Urban. Then you bring up Briles whois signed for another 7 years which will give him 13 yrs at Baylor theoretically. Sumlin will be at aTm for 8 yrs theoretically as well. Much longer at their 2nd coaching spot than Urban at UF.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Columbus is burnin'!

Coming from someone who hates OSU, you might be the most annoying troll on this forum. It's actually pretty funny because OSU is a team of amateur athletes that will never drop to the level of irrelevancy that the Titans and Padres are currently at.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from someone who hates OSU, you might be the most annoying troll on this forum. It's actually pretty funny because OSU is a team of amateur athletes that will never drop to the level of irrelevancy that the Titans and Padres are currently at.

:agree: :agree: :agree:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel, so you are trying to imply you are a proxy for mamba? He talks, you jump. Well done.

I know you aren't his proxy. He's cool as shit, and you are more dumb than it.

Not your best post, bro.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not befuddled at all. Yes he was at UF for 6 yrs. But he left once he no longer had the players for his system. It was his fault he did not have them. Nobody else's. Had he recruited some better talent he would probably still be there. His failure at recruiting a QB to replace Tebow and WRs is why he left. He had nobody to replace them with. That was his fault alone.

You brought up coaches with short coaching records not me. In fact 4 of them are in their 2nd jobs period. You brought up the names and I gave the correct timeframes for where they have been. Saban, MIles, and Spurrier have all been at places much longer than Urban. Then you bring up Briles whois signed for another 7 years which will give him 13 yrs at Baylor theoretically. Sumlin will be at aTm for 8 yrs theoretically as well. Much longer at their 2nd coaching spot than Urban at UF.

I’m sure time will only tell, but given the recent rumors of him knowing shit about Aaron Hernandez, his player’s numerous arrests, and that little nagging rumor about him fucking a coed at UF, the water was probably starting to boil in the pot and it was time for him to high-tail it. I’m sure the same will happen at tOSU. Any word on who the coed is he’s banging there?

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

He thinks he's funny, cheeky and clever, but he's really not. If anyone else openly trolled as much as HD, he'd boot them out in a hurry. Hah, the perks of being a big, bad owner of a message board....

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks he's funny, cheeky and clever, but he's really not. If anyone else openly trolled as much as HD, he'd boot them out in a hurry. Hah, the perks of being a big, bad owner of a message board....

This ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the part I don't understand about him. Why in the world would you openly fuck with your own consumers. I don't get it...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody really care about bowl games? I really never have. The SEC championship is the biggest game to me every year.

Are you kidding or just butthurt because these tOSU guys owned you in this thread?

Alabama vs. Oklahoma or Oregon should be a great match up. And we could finally see the much anticipated Bama vs. Oregon game.

Clemson vs. tOSU should be a good game, too.

Stanford vs. MSU should be awesome.

Tobad for Baylor they got the consolation game this year. vs. UCF. Losable but probably not.

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah. The money he makes will keep him happy as this is the best sports board in the world right now. And it aint close. I had thought some others would rival it but they don't even come close.

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding or just butthurt because these tOSU guys owned you in this thread?

Alabama vs. Oklahoma or Oregon should be a great match up. And we could finally see the much anticipated Bama vs. Oregon game.

Clemson vs. tOSU should be a good game, too.

Stanford vs. MSU should be awesome.

Tobad for Baylor they got the consolation game this year. vs. UCF. Losable but probably not.

if you say so buddy. What do bowl games prove??? Lets just have a 16 team playoff and eliminate the bowls. Sorry youre mad that i feel this way, but bowl games are meaningless exhibition games that bring in money for the schools and the ceos that run the bowls... I didnt get owned by any buckeyes, what are you talking about??

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. The money he makes will keep him happy as this is the best sports board in the world right now. And it aint close. I had thought some others would rival it but they don't even come close.

Admins on cBS never engaged in personal attacks on members...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're insinuating he would no longer ever be able to get players for his system? Does that actually make sense to you? He'd go to a school recruit players that work for him, get a couple of titles, and then just stop trying? You're really having trouble understanding that he didn't want to be at UF, plain and simple. He's where he wants to be. I notice you can't supply any proof of him having "feelers" out all the time, as you twice stated was fact.

I brought up coaches that left their positions for better positions. I've worked for my current company since August of 2010. I was promoted in November of 2011. Does that mean I'm classless because I left my old team for a better, higher-paying position that was more challenging and rewarding?

This is what Urban did, and it's what all of those coaches I mentioned did. There are people who strive to better their circumstances and move on to bigger and better things and then there are those who resent them for it. You're coming off pretty clearly as the latter.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admins on cBS never engaged in personal attacks on members...

Admins on CBS let people break all of the rules repeatedly. Like they did with that SC fan who had a million screen names.

Admins of CBS pretty much didn't even exist. I like having Admins we can talk to and shoot the crap with. It beats some robotic Admin that just quotes rules to you and lets everything slide.

And Hammer knows when to back off and lighten up. It is others who refuse to back off and get banned.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you say so buddy. What do bowl games prove??? Lets just have a 16 team playoff and eliminate the bowls. Sorry youre mad that i feel this way, but bowl games are meaningless exhibition games that bring in money for the schools and the ceos that run the bowls... I didnt get owned by any buckeyes, what are you talking about??

Okay, so maybe I was wrong and you just really don't like bowl games. What in the world are you rooting for? You don't want UF to go to a bowl game and win it? Why bother?

If a bowl game is an exhibition game, aren't they all just exhibition games?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admins on CBS let people break all of the rules repeatedly. Like they did with that SC fan who had a million screen names.

There were a bunch of guys with a million screen names. Before they outsourced the site there were admins that regularly banned those guys on sight. After the outsourcing trolls ran rampant & destroyed it for legitimate posters

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there any Florida fans on this board that aren't complete trolls at this point?