• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING NEWS: Urban Meyer Rushed to Hospital

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LM@O at Ohio Taint... Hajajahahahahahahaha well deserved for their delusional fans and dirt bag coach. Can't stop laughing at them and seeing Urban's face haahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaja

4-8

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know youre mad u didnt get to the nc. Im fine bro, I stopped caring about this season months ago. Id be devastated If my team won 24 in a row and lost in the game that would get us to the championship. Anyways, you guys didnt deserve it anyway. Enjoy the Tangerine bowl or whatever irrelevant bowl game youre playing in.

Your team finished their season in October and why in the world you are on this board ragging on a team that finished 12-1 is a joke. stfu:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never insinuated that he could never get other players for his system. I said that he did NOT get those players o replace Tebow, Harvin, and so on. That is what he did not do. Not what he may not do. I o find I funny that you actually think he quit UF for the OSU job that as NOT OPEN YET!

His agent like some others do it all of the time. What proof do you need of feelers. Feelers are those things that his agent does on his behalf.

No what you did was try to make every coach look like they do the exact same thing as Urban has done. The numbers I gave for those "examples" you gave disprove your notion. Now I do not give a rat's ass what Urban does professionally or personally. If he wants to move every 4-6 yrs go right ahead. It shows a lack of professionalism on his part. That is all. I know you love him as your coach, but I will guarantee that you hated his ass while his UF team was bending your OSU team over. Funny how you hate him one year and then love him and stick up for him only because he is now your HC.

You're probably right. A coach that has had success every single place he went clearly left Florida ONLY because he was worried he would never, ever be able to find players to fit his offense. :L

So some other agents do it all the time, but some don't? Where is your proof Urban's is doing it right now? I bet you Fisher's agent is looking around for him to, don't you think?

I didn't have to try and do anything. I provided undeniable proof that a lot of times, coaches leave lesser programs to go to larger ones. Your numbers didn't disprove a thing, it was only to try and help you twist the fact that coaches leave lesser positions all the time to take better jobs so you can rip Meyer some more.

You're "guarantee" is false. You think you're much smarter than you actually are. I don't hate Mark Dantonio for beating us. I didn't hate Les Miles, Ron Zook, Pete Carroll, Danny Hope, or any of the other coaches of teams that have beaten us in the last decade or so. What is there to hate? His team was far better prepared. The only thing it did was make me question how good a coach Tressel was in comparison. I've known of Urban Meyer for years and years and have rooted for him for that reason. He's an Ohio boy like me and coached at BG when I used to live 20 minutes south of there, so I followed him then. I always wanted him at OSU, and I'm thrilled he's here now. But please, continue trying to stereotype some more.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are the two female posters Ladyrockess and Ktg8trgirl. SwampHumpy is usually petty good as well. As long as you do not bring up Meyer. Runeman is pretty good as well. All things being equal they are ok even though they are UF fans.

The two ladies don't post on here often at all. Runeman is good though, I forgot about him.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right. A coach that has had success every single place he went clearly left Florida ONLY because he was worried he would never, ever be able to find players to fit his offense. :L

So some other agents do it all the time, but some don't? Where is your proof Urban's is doing it right now? I bet you Fisher's agent is looking around for him to, don't you think?

I didn't have to try and do anything. I provided undeniable proof that a lot of times, coaches leave lesser programs to go to larger ones. Your numbers didn't disprove a thing, it was only to try and help you twist the fact that coaches leave lesser positions all the time to take better jobs so you can rip Meyer some more.

You're "guarantee" is false. You think you're much smarter than you actually are. I don't hate Mark Dantonio for beating us. I didn't hate Les Miles, Ron Zook, Pete Carroll, Danny Hope, or any of the other coaches of teams that have beaten us in the last decade or so. What is there to hate? His team was far better prepared. The only thing it did was make me question how good a coach Tressel was in comparison. I've known of Urban Meyer for years and years and have rooted for him for that reason. He's an Ohio boy like me and coached at BG when I used to live 20 minutes south of there, so I followed him then. I always wanted him at OSU, and I'm thrilled he's here now. But please, continue trying to stereotype some more.

1. Fisher signed a new 5 yr deal with a 1.3 million dollar per year raise on Friday. That was brought up by the university and not him or his agent.
2. You may not dislike Dantonio or any other coach because you think OSU is better, but it is hard to imagine with all of my dealing at OSU and their fans that there are many that did not hate Urban while he was at UF because of that horrendous loss. Every time I go there I get to hear it. You are explicitly told not to bring up the university of Florida.
3. Fisher, Urban, and Saban all 3 have the same agent. So yes his agent does that. Start rumors and what not.
4. You really like the personal attacks when the point you tried to make backfires, even a little bit. Briles did not move up. Baylor was a dumpster fire when he took over. He made it what it is now.
5. When you look at his history at those 3 schools he left the year after the best players left. Coincidence maybe, but not logically with it happening 3 times in a row.
6. I really want to know how you come to the conclusion that He quit UF just to go to OSU when that job was not even open at the time he resigned.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knew OSU was going to lose as their luck finally ran out. I wonder if they will even make a BCS bowl now.

Luck, maybe you mean Awburn. Lucky wasn't a part in our Wisky win. We dominated y'all through 3.

Still got a BCS bowl!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two ladies don't post on here often at all. Runeman is good though, I forgot about him.

tabascojet I not that bad. He tries one liners too much though. Most not funny, but some are.

At least the guy from Disney Drew something got booted quickly. He is a Grade A troll the likes nobody on here can compare to.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Fisher signed a new 5 yr deal with a 1.3 million dollar per year raise on Friday. That was brought up by the university and not him or his agent.
2. You may not dislike Dantonio or any other coach because you think OSU is better, but it is hard to imagine with all of my dealing at OSU and their fans that there are many that did not hate Urban while he was at UF because of that horrendous loss. Every time I go there I get to hear it. You are explicitly told not to bring up the university of Florida.
3. Fisher, Urban, and Saban all 3 have the same agent. So yes his agent does that. Start rumors and what not.
4. You really like the personal attacks when the point you tried to make backfires, even a little bit. Briles did not move up. Baylor was a dumpster fire when he took over. He made it what it is now.
5. When you look at his history at those 3 schools he left the year after the best players left. Coincidence maybe, but not logically with it happening 3 times in a row.
6. I really want to know how you come to the conclusion that He quit UF just to go to OSU when that job was not even open at the time he resigned.

1. So? That's just job security. Urban has 4 additional years on his contract as well. Fisher could just as easily have feelers out right now as Urban. In fact, it's less likely Urban does. He's at home, Fisher is from WV so who knows where his allegiances lie. The fact is, you have no idea what any coaches agents are currently doing so you're just blowing smoke, plain and simple.
2. Yeah, that's not true either. I went there for college and worked for the college and still frequently go back. People don't like rehashing an embarrassing loss but nobody "explicitly" tells anyone not to bring up Florida. That's absolute BS.
3. See #1
4. Call Baylor what you want, it was a step up from a bad mid-major like Houston. Dude is making 4.2mil a year, do you honestly think he was getting that in Houston? Not a single point I've made has backfired, you've just been fumbling around trying to twist things around so you can keep singling out Urban.
5. He left BG because a better school came calling. He left Utah because a better school came calling. This is logical and I still don't understand how you aren't able to grasp the concept of moving up in the world.
6. You don't think it was odd that he left the exact same time that the scandal at OSU happened? He knew what was going to happen, and he knew he had the opportunity he had not yet been able to have in his career. Funny you bring up ND - he had the chance to go there when he went to Florida and didn't, yet you still try and act like ND is going to somehow steal him. Makes perfect sense...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tabascojet I not that bad. He tries one liners too much though. Most not funny, but some are.

At least the guy from Disney Drew something got booted quickly. He is a Grade A troll the likes nobody on here can compare to.

sakau is doing an incredible job. I've even tried talking real, actual football with him and he refuses. He truly only lives to troll.