• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have missed the ruled they broke. I think u r mistaken UM with Bama and Ole Miss. They r the schools with coaches in hot water for violations.
You already covered harbaughs shady behaviors when you threw him under the bus. Thankfully the other conferences made their point and created a level playing field. Harbaugh should be ashamed. At least Saban stepped up and made his point that these camps are for the kids and not teams that cant recruit

U R ? are you 12? Im not @Mistaken4193 either tho

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You already covered harbaughs shady behaviors when you threw him under the bus. Thankfully the other conferences made their point and created a level playing field. Harbaugh should be ashamed. At least Saban stepped up and made his point that these camps are for the kids and not teams that cant recruit
Yawn. You can do better than that. You are getting boring now.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely there will be. And not once have you heard me say it was about the kids. I said from the get go it was about recruiting and building relationships with high school coaches and programs in hot bed recruiting areas.

If the SEC hits up an area, without a doubt coaches from that area will do the same in return.

Put it like this -- do you honestly think if say Bama does a camp in Ohio, that Urban Meyer isnt going to do the exact same thing in return?

But Jimmy, your Lord and Savior, has said its about the kids. So its not about the kids?

Lets be clear here. My coach says he see's no value in these and has spoken just recently about if people think its good for the kids, then by all means have the camps. He is going to continue his "process" and that is all that matters. If other coaches need these camps to make them better coaches, then all well and good. Its not about the kids and now "revenge camps" has taken on a whole new meaning apparently. Stand by, lots of butthurt people getting ready to lose their shit because an SEC team came into their area, held a camp and took a high value player from under their noses. It will happen and then the whining will begin about why they cant stay in their fertile recruit rich areas.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Jimmy, your Lord and Savior, has said its about the kids. So its not about the kids?

Lets be clear here. My coach says he see's no value in these and has spoken just recently about if people think its good for the kids, then by all means have the camps. He is going to continue his "process" and that is all that matters. If other coaches need these camps to make them better coaches, then all well and good. Its not about the kids and now "revenge camps" has taken on a whole new meaning apparently. Stand by, lots of butthurt people getting ready to lose their shit because an SEC team came into their area, held a camp and took a high value player from under their noses. It will happen and then the whining will begin about why they cant stay in their fertile recruit rich areas.
Now that Saban has brought Harbaugh and Exposure U 's abuse into the NCAA and National spotlight. He's forced there hand to either utilize them properly. Or prepare to be invaded by the SEC. Saban saved the kids

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Show me the post where I said it was about the kids. I will be waiting for it.

I called out Harbaugh and the SEC/ACC for their BS PC responses about the camps.

Harbaugh wants to use them to recruit. The conferences want them banned to protect theit recruiting territories plain and simple.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny how you can't see that they are changing and believe if the SEC floods say California with camps, that California schools won't do the same to the SEC.

So they should sit back and let the SEC coaches host camps with their top recruits, but it'd be dumb if they returned the favor? Does that makes sense to you?

:lol: You're an idiot if you think good coaches are concerned with such petty bullshit. They are going to go where they get recruits period.

Saban already gets California recruits and USC already gets recruits from the SEC "territory". Nobody gives a fuck what other schools think about it.

Are you ever going to say anything intelligent here? Again, the only thing that has changed this year is: The SEC and ACC is no longer banned.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inside communication at Michigan:

Warde? This is the Beaver, i need 5 million this year added to our budget.

Beaver, what ever is the need for such a big change in your allowance?

Well, see Wally and i need to fly around the country and visit lots of camps because our University just isnt a big enough name anymore and we need to make waves and talk shop, grease palms.

Well gee Beav, seems like a steep price for such a risky endeavor and possible high cost per incoming recruit, but I will change your allowance. By the way, if you dont win a conference title in two years and a National title in three then we will need to revisit your association with this program.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the post where I said it was about the kids. I will be waiting for it.

I called out Harbaugh and the SEC/ACC for their BS PC responses about the camps.

Harbaugh wants to use them to recruit. The conferences want them banned to protect theit recruiting territories plain and simple.

Nice reading comprehension. Try re-reading what i stated and see if you can figure out who said what. I will give you a face saving mulligan just this once.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice reading comprehension. Try re-reading what i stated and see if you can figure out who said what. I will give you a face saving mulligan just this once.

Why would I need a mulligan? I said Harbaugh was full of shit saying it was about the kids from the beginning. Just like I said the SEC was full of shit when they said it wasn't about protecting their recruiting area.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I need a mulligan? I said Harbaugh was full of shit saying it was about the kids from the beginning. Just like I said the SEC was full of shit when they said it wasn't about protecting their recruiting area.

Mulligan now revoked. Apparently you just dont get what was said and now need to be laughed at and ridiculed for your responses(yet again).

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: You're an idiot if you think good coaches are concerned with such petty bullshit. They are going to go where they get recruits period.

Saban already gets California recruits and USC already gets recruits from the SEC "territory". Nobody gives a fuck what other schools think about it.

Are you ever going to say anything intelligent here? Again, the only thing that has changed this year is: The SEC and ACC is no longer banned.

So it'd be petty for a Pac-12 coach to do a camp with 4 and 5 star recruits in SEC country after a SEC coach does a camp with 4 and 5 star recruits in a Pac-12 backyard?

Also, since these camps produce no recruiting value and are a waste of money? Why is it the SEC is all about them now? :)

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it'd be petty for a Pac-12 coach to do a camp with 4 and 5 star recruits in SEC country after a SEC coach does a camp with 4 and 5 star recruits in a Pac-12 backyard?

Also, since these camps produce no recruiting value and are a waste of money? Why is it the SEC is all about them now? :)

A Pac12 coach would do a camp in SEC country because he wants recruits, not because of something the SEC did. Your revenge angle is stupid.

The SEC was banned from doing them before. That's the only thing that has actually changed this year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Pac12 coach would do a camp in SEC country because he wants recruits, not because of something the SEC did. Your revenge angle is stupid.

The SEC was banned from doing them before. That's the only thing that has actually changed this year.
Yet they didn't in the past. What would possibly make them do it now?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet they didn't in the past. What would possibly make them do it now?

How do you know what they did in the past? Harbaugh is the only coach that thought they needed to tell everyone what they were doing.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know what they did in the past? Harbaugh is the only coach that thought they needed to tell everyone what they were doing.
Yeah. The SEC wouldnt have said a word if USC, UCLA, Oklahoma, Texas, etc were holding satellite camps in SEC country, it was Michigan that they draw the line with. :pound:

I'm a Michigan fan and even I can't help but laugh at this.

The reason satellite camps weren't a big deal, because only a handful did them and most did them in state. A select few did more than that -- the fact you think the SEC announcing they are fanning out isn't going to be met with a response of coaches doing the same in SEC country is laughable. Why would coaches sit back and let SEC coaches hold camps in their back yard and NOT do the same?

And it won't only be other conferences -- it will be coaches in your own conference doing satwllite camps in SEC country.