• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Paterno is still a big piece of shit

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, you hold on to that. And since child rapists definitely don't fit into the category of "lemon drops" and I am not a "useless drone" letting my religion make all the decisions for me, I reserve the right to exact revenge on child rapists who would commit a terrible evil on one of my loved ones. I seriously doubt God would tell me on Judgement Day "Goldbug, you shouldn't have beaten that child rapist almost to death and then fixed him so he couldn't fuck anymore".
I hear you man, I wanted to kill the guy who molested both of my daughters but I am so glad someone spoke to me and kept me from going over there with my shotgun. Oh, don't get me wrong, it would have felt great but.... my wife would have lost her husband, my kids would have lost their dad and nothing would have changed except that I would be behind bars now and missing my family. The point I was trying to make IF you are a believer then please pray for these sick twisted people that God does touch them and truly change them. I am NOT saying they should not pay for their crimes, it just helps victims get the hate out of their spirit so they can move forward.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Greg Schiano(Ohio State DC) and Tom Bradley(UCLA DC) knew about everything as well and did nothing. Wonder if anything happens to those guys?
An Ohio State fan disliked this. However if Schiano were associated with Michigan or an SEC school, he'd be calling for heads to roll.