• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braxton Miller

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you were so sure Ohio State was gonna lose last night. What happened to your bold prediction?
You are like the king of misquoting me. It's unfortunate that you were right once because now I'm questioning my memory of everything. I did say things like, "it's all fun and games until VT wins on Monday" and I did list a worst case scenario for OSU that included a loss to VT -- but in no way did I think OSU was actually going to lose that game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are like the king of misquoting me. It's unfortunate that you were right once because now I'm questioning my memory of everything. I did say things like, "it's all fun and games until VT wins on Monday" and I did list a worst case scenario for OSU that included a loss to VT -- but in no way did I think OSU was actually going to lose that game.

I have not misquoted you @ all. Just repeating some of the crap you've said lately. Do you ever remember the nonsense you say? I proved you wrong the other day when you said that meeeechegan would beat Utah. You do remember saying meeeechegan would win right? You have talked so much shit that you have officially confused yourself.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN Holly Rowe @ sportsiren
14h
Wouldn't that be cool if @BraxtonMiller5 won the Heisman? He has been through so much. Great to see him back

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not misquoted you @ all. Just repeating some of the crap you've said lately. Do you ever remember the nonsense you say? I proved you wrong the other day when you said that meeeechegan would beat Utah. You do remember saying meeeechegan would win right? You have talked so much shit that you have officially confused yourself.

I do remember most of the nonsense I say, it seems that most of the time you do not. You're like 1 for 10. Again, I challenge you to find anything that suggests I predicted an OSU loss.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do remember most of the nonsense I say, it seems that most of the time you do not. You're like 1 for 10. Again, I challenge you to find anything that suggests I predicted an OSU loss.

My bad. You're right, you never said Ohio State would lose to VT. Just like you said meeeechegan would in fact beat Utah.:L

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. You're right, you never said Ohio State would lose to VT. Just like you said meeeechegan would in fact beat Utah.:L
Yes, but even that Utah prediction was canceled out by more current predictions.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Challenge accepted!

Now backpedal, bishes!
Except you're taking that post out of context. As already stated, OSU fans were being ass holes in that thread predicting a worst case scenario for Michigan -- so I did the same to them.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likely Miller's Heisman to lose after week one.

Is there anything he can't do?

Has Urbs thought about letting him punt and be the rocket at the same time?

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This was Braxton Miller’s coming out party (at H-back), but I expect him to scorch the Buckeyes' remaining opponents more and more with each passing week.
Ohio State's stable of Heisman contenders is basically unfair... As is apparent, Ohio State has multiple legitimate
Heisman contenders ...This year, a new challenge will face the sports media and the Heisman selection committee: how should players in an offensive unit like Ohio State’s be evaluated? No other Heisman contenders across the country will be the back-up to another Heisman contender, nor will they be catching passes or taking hand-offs from other Heisman contenders.
The college football world will have to evaluate Ohio State’s Heisman contenders carefully as being part of a bigger equation, because in Columbus, in 2015, we have HeisMEN."
Ohio State's stable of Heisman contenders is basically unfair

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did that scenario include being embarrassed by a backpedaling Michigan fan on SportsHoopla?
Nope. The only embarrassing thing about that original thread was the Michigan predictions made by OSU fans. My prediction was clearly satire -- but I assumed OSU fans knew what that was. My bad.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now at WR/H-Back, the guy reminds me of Percy Harvin when he was at Florida.

That indefensible x-factor.

A giant Percy Harvin who is a Heisman level QB as well... LOL

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU fans were being ass holes in that thread predicting a worst case scenario for Michigan

laughingsmiley.gif

Now wipe away those tears. Saying meeeechegan won't win the 8 or 9 games you're so sure of isn't talkin' shit, it's being realistic.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... I hate to say this but this just feels like the classic media build a guy up to tear him down thing they love to do...

Also, I want people to like Braxton, and ESPN spooging in their pants about him 24/7 is going to make people sick of him (and tOSU) sooner than later...