• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braxton Miller

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Braxton with his 86 TD's responsible for breaks previous record of 85 held by Art Schlichter.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This was Braxton Miller’s coming out party (at H-back), but I expect him to scorch the Buckeyes' remaining opponents more and more with each passing week.
Ohio State's stable of Heisman contenders is basically unfair... As is apparent, Ohio State has multiple legitimate
Heisman contenders ...This year, a new challenge will face the sports media and the Heisman selection committee: how should players in an offensive unit like Ohio State’s be evaluated? No other Heisman contenders across the country will be the back-up to another Heisman contender, nor will they be catching passes or taking hand-offs from other Heisman contenders.
The college football world will have to evaluate Ohio State’s Heisman contenders carefully as being part of a bigger equation, because in Columbus, in 2015, we have HeisMEN."
Ohio State's stable of Heisman contenders is basically unfair

I don't want to wish the season away, because its going to be fun season to watch. But thinking about the Heisman, can you imagine the Heisman voting and the top three finishers to be invited to NY as: Miller, Zeke, and Cardale????!!

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been one game, fellow buckeye fans, let's keep it together, you didn't see Bama fans creaming in their shorts about Cooper all last year...

:P

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN Holly Rowe @ sportsiren
14h
Wouldn't that be cool if @BraxtonMiller5 won the Heisman? He has been through so much. Great to see him back
Braxton has a very good chance at winning the Heisman. The big question is will he stay healthy all year??

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... I hate to say this but this just feels like the classic media build a guy up to tear him down thing they love to do...

Also, I want people to like Braxton, and ESPN spooging in their pants about him 24/7 is going to make people sick of him (and tOSU) sooner than later...

What a turrible situation for Buckeye fans to be in. I have no problem with praise as long as it's earned.

Beats the shit out of the unearned hype and praise Harbaugh and Michigan have gotten the past 8 months.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a turrible situation for Buckeye fans to be in. I have no problem with praise as long as it's earned.

Beats the shit out of the unearned hype and praise Harbaugh and Michigan have gotten the past 8 months.

Exactly....... the hire was waaaay overblown. it seemed at times that Jesus Christ himself came back to coach the skunk weasels the way the media was acting.

I might have raised an eye brow and given an ounce of credit if they had beaten the Utes. The fact is they should've. Harbaugh the almighty should've been enough to squeak out a win, but even bigger, is all of the supposed talent they've been bringing in the past 4-5 years. What have been the class rankings again? How can they be busts all the time?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly....... the hire was waaaay overblown. it seemed at times that Jesus Christ himself came back to coach the skunk weasels the way the media was acting.

I might have raised an eye brow and given an ounce of credit if they had beaten the Utes. The fact is they should've. Harbaugh the almighty should've been enough to squeak out a win, but even bigger, is all of the supposed talent they've been bringing in the past 4-5 years. What have been the class rankings again? How can they be busts all the time?

"Hoke was a great recruiter, bad coach"

Did I get that right?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's way too complicated for MnB09. Could you post an instructional video instead?:D
Maybe you should read my rebuttal. Satire =/= a legit prediction. In fact, I referenced that post in my original post to you in this thread prior to anyone posting the context of that post (out of context of course).

To simplify it for you buckeye fans, it went something like this:

"Oh, sure, Michigan's going to go 5-7 this year. Fine, then I predict OSU is going to lose to VT if we're predicting worst case scenarios".

You can't just quote, "I predict OSU is going to lose to VT "

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should read my rebuttal. Satire =/= a legit prediction. In fact, I referenced that post in my original post to you in this thread prior to anyone posting the context of that post (out of context of course).

"Oh, sure, Michigan's going to go 5-7 this year. Fine, then I predict OSU is going to lose to VT if we're predicting worst case scenarios".

I will remind you again to read comment # 47 in this thread. Those are all things you have said.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:doobs:

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How soon before he lines up beside the QB, drifts towards the sideline, receives the ball as Buckeyes ahead of him form up for a screen, and then, after the safeties bite, heaves the ball to a streaking receiver?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will remind you again to read comment # 47 in this thread. Those are all things you have said.
Those are the things I said taken entirely out of context. Those are not predictions as you claim they are.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How soon before he lines up beside the QB, drifts towards the sideline, receives the ball as Buckeyes ahead of him form up for a screen, and then, after the safeties bite, heaves the ball to a streaking receiver?

I thought they were gonna mix in a wildcat passing play. It'll happen this year...probably in the michigan state game