• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braun should apologize to the 2011 DBacks

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still haven't shown a single official report that shows he roided...... Just you sharing your opinion on a thread that had nothing to do with it. Calling us hypocrites like if we were all sitting here saying no DBack has ever roided, move along douche.

And again this is coming from someone that would not be surprised if Gonzo was roiding, and would not be surprised if 90%+ of players were roiding at that time. Except for Royals players, they obviously have sucked for too long to be roiding.

I'll take "things a Brewer fan used to say" for $500 please

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is plenty of proof of Sosa's guilt. A 2003 fail drug test for PEDs as well as others &
his name is littered among the pages of the Mitchell report.

Again, show some evidence, ANY evidence to support your claim.

There's plenty of it...

Like Mr. Francis pointed out...look at his numbers for crissakes.

The guy just happened to hit double the HR's he had ever hit before in the last year that there was no testing at all?

Go ahead and keep believing that...

Tell me how Santa Claus liked your cookies after Christmas too ok?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
career high 31 home runs at age 32, up to 57 home runs at 33 years old, back into the 20's after that

but no, he was clean

this would be a lot easier if you guys would just admit he was dirty

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
career high 31 home runs at age 32, up to 57 home runs at 33 years old, back into the 20's after that

but no, he was clean

this would be a lot easier if you guys would just admit he was dirty

This would be a lot easier if you learned to read and see that I already said he and 90% of baseball probably did back then. We will never know though. Like we do know Braun did.

That would require you to read though so.....

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bJLFV0C.png

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To other fans claiming that Luis Gonzalez was on steroids, which has never been proven, what about the the Yankees that year? Roger Clemens who won game 3 against the d'backs and started game 7 WAS ON STEROIDS!!!

Tons of players in the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's were all on steroids. I believe Matt Williams was on steroids and even admitted it. There were so many players on steroids back then that it is all a wash. So many of the yankees players were on steroids.

However, I highly doubt that Schilling and Johnson were on steroids. They are arguably the greatest 1-2 combination in baseball history and they dominated during the steroid era. Just amazing when you think about what they did. In 2001, Johnson went 21-6 and Schilling went 22-6. In 2002, Johnson went 24-5 and Schilling went 23-7. They combined for a 90-24 record over two years against all those teams with players on steroids. Absolutely incredible.

As far as Braun, he is a disgrace to sports. He should be kicked out of the league. There is no way to defend what he did. To lie the way he did and claim his innocence is shameful.

Obviously there is no way to say for sure that the d'backs would have beaten the brewers if Braun was not on steroids. However, you can make the argument that the brewers might not have even made the playoffs if Braun was not on steroids.

But that is not what this is about. This about Braun's character, and he is a low life liar that should be banned from baseball for his actions.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's plenty of it...

Like Mr. Francis pointed out...look at his numbers for crissakes.

The guy just happened to hit double the HR's he had ever hit before in the last year that there was no testing at all?

Go ahead and keep believing that...

Tell me how Santa Claus liked your cookies after Christmas too ok?

Santa Claus loved my cookies! My parents said so!

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To other fans claiming that Luis Gonzalez was on steroids, which has never been proven, what about the the Yankees that year? Roger Clemens who won game 3 against the d'backs and started game 7 WAS ON STEROIDS!!!

Tons of players in the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's were all on steroids. I believe Matt Williams was on steroids and even admitted it. There were so many players on steroids back then that it is all a wash. So many of the yankees players were on steroids.

However, I highly doubt that Schilling and Johnson were on steroids. They are arguably the greatest 1-2 combination in baseball history and they dominated during the steroid era. Just amazing when you think about what they did. In 2001, Johnson went 21-6 and Schilling went 22-6. In 2002, Johnson went 24-5 and Schilling went 23-7. They combined for a 90-24 record over two years against all those teams with players on steroids. Absolutely incredible.

As far as Braun, he is a disgrace to sports. He should be kicked out of the league. There is no way to defend what he did. To lie the way he did and claim his innocence is shameful.

Obviously there is no way to say for sure that the d'backs would have beaten the brewers if Braun was not on steroids. However, you can make the argument that the brewers might not have even made the playoffs if Braun was not on steroids.

But that is not what this is about. This about Braun's character, and he is a low life liar that should be banned from baseball for his actions.

No, this thread is about whining dback fans saying they would have won the World Series IMO.

I tried to believe Braun until this spring...the last few months I've just been waiting for this day....scumbag

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats whats funny about this, I posted a Buster Olney tweet and they go up in arms, calling us hypocrites when no one here once said no DBack has ever roided and ignoring our posts. Its all good though, in the end all that matters is that they caught Braun and exposed him as a dick. Not because of the roids but because of him attacking and getting the sample handler fired.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, this thread is about whining dback fans saying they would have won the World Series IMO.

I tried to believe Braun until this spring...the last few months I've just been waiting for this day....scumbag

You mean the sarcasm posts?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just leave him a hooker next to my fireplace. Nothing says thanks like a hooker.

So you leave him pie instead?

I bet he appreciates that.

Mrs. Claus could use some wrinkle cream and a 6 hour swim in the fountain of youth.