• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braun should apologize to the 2011 DBacks

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this in the off topic thread cause it didn't effect the DBacks, but Braun got suspended today.

Then I saw this tweet. Not only do I agree but I want it done. The way he is wording his apology, it shows that he is almost admitting he was wrong in 2011 too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy he should be apologizing to is Dino Laurenzi Jr. Sue his ass Dino Laurenzi Jr.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy he should be apologizing to is Dino Laurenzi Jr. Sue his ass Dino Laurenzi Jr.

Most definietly, he attacked him so hard. What a scumbag.

That Arizona tweet is being re-tweeted by practically every MLB expert and lots of other big names. Good to see them get some love. Pedro Gomez also said almost all of the 2011 DBacks feel cheated.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braun roided us out of our second World Series! That bastard!

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braun roided us out of our second World Series! That bastard!
Um, you're skipping a step there but he certainly roided you out of a chance to play the Cardinals.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, you're skipping a step there but he certainly roided you out of a chance to play the Cardinals.

Nahhh... everyone knows the Dbacks would have won it all after that... Ye have no faith...

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you Clayton but we were the heavy favorites in the national league! Obviously, it is all circumstance but I would have liked our chances in that series!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have at least liked a chance to see a DBacks / Cardinals series. If I remember right, the Cardinals had beat us in the season series but the teams hadn't played since the 1st half. Cardinals were hot though, so who knows.

I just would have liked the shot at it.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be in line behind Luis Gonzalez

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The evidence they have against A-rod will eventually lead to his permanent dismissal from baseball. Good riddance!

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The precedent has been set with Braun's "admission" of guilt. It's going to be hard for players to attack the credibility of Bosch now. It would be better to just admit you cheated and take a deal for a lesser suspension.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The precedent has been set with Braun's "admission" of guilt. It's going to be hard for players to attack the credibility of Bosch now. It would be better to just admit you cheated and take a deal for a lesser suspension.

Taking the deal is definitely the way to go, Braun only got what 65 games? 3.5 million lost? That's nothing for him. Unless of course the Brewers try to go after his contract and void it, which I doubt.

Got any facts or evidence to back that up? Or are you just a TOOL?!

I'm gonna go with him being a tool, since he came to Braun thread and brought up Luis Gonzalez for no reason.

And that's coming from a fan that thinks lots of good players were roiding around that time, for the entire league.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. Once the hammer drops on A-rod, all these other forementioned users will be looking to strike a deal! Alexi amarista owes us at least 2-3 games!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Braun is the Lance Armstrong of MLB - ESPN

He needs to offer apologize to the Arizona Diamondbacks franchise. Braun tested positive for PEDs in the fall of 2011, in the midst of the playoffs, and against Arizona that fall, he batted .500, with nine hits in 18 at-bats, as the Brewers edged the Diamondbacks, three games to two. Braun’s performance -- aided by performance-enhancing drugs -- may have directly cost the Diamondbacks’ players money and a chance to advance to the World Series.

The players’ union has gone through a tremendous evolution in its attitude toward those who violate the terms of the drug-testing system, and in the aftermath of Braun’s test, there were members of the Arizona organization who were enraged. The players voted over and over to implement and then repeatedly strengthen the drug-testing program, to ensure the level playing field, because they didn’t want some players to have an advantage over other players in trying to win jobs, and earn money.

Braun cheated all of them, and in the fall of 2011, nobody was affected more directly than the Diamondbacks.