• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Both Rosen and Darnold Declare For Draft

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well , it looks like KC will hit the trail , so now my predicted team set back will occur . we draft a new qb we are officially in a rebuild yet again

now we might get a dak year one but what happened ? year 2 dak came back to earth . maybe we get a nick foles type ? well he came back down to earth

maybe we trade for a game manager ? alex smith ? but damn you all ran that type out of town . maybe kennum or tedy ? more game managers . how about china doll bradford ? the human RG3 statue .

stabilty is lost yet again and until we get and keep stability we will always be URINE
maybe we get the next joe montana and tom brady who knows

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we get the next Heath Shuler or Robert Griffin .... been down that road before.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like Fergerson , allen, Rundoplh after the combine im sure some will fall and some will rise rg3 was projected a 4-6 rounder before combine after combine mel-and mchays 2nd best qb in draft

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are overhyped at all. Each, obviously, has some work to do to make it in the NFL, but the skill sets are clearly evident. No guarantee that each one will be All Pro material, but this is one of the strongest QB classes in quite a few years.
This.

And Allen could be another Wentz

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we draft a qb with the first pick his nickname should be Maybe Qb Josh the maybe rosen qb sam the maybe donald, etc etc

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess its KIRK or DOOM copyright coach_spurrier_1

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess its KIRK or DOOM copyright coach_spurrier_1

What I'm looking forward to, if Kirk moves on is, the number of posters who will, based upon the numerous O.K. (only Kirk) posts, become "haters" in the same manner that there were so called Kirk haters because of Griffin.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will support any of our QBs as i have shown in a decade on espn 1/2 decade on sporting news and my whole time here on SportsHoopla

that doesnt mean i am not going to lambast the FO for forcing another rebuild on us when we should be getting a bell cow RB , and some more defensive help that should push us over to a playoff contender

and make no mistake , you draft a qb your are in a rebuild

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'm looking forward to, if Kirk moves on is, the number of posters who will, based upon the numerous O.K. (only Kirk) posts, become "haters" in the same manner that there were so called Kirk haters because of Griffin.

I highly doubt any one will be actively hoping the next QB fails because he took the job of the last savior.

I also expect the team to take a step back because while we should be improving the defense, we will be busy trying to recreate 2012.

Big difference between the two situations.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will simply start with Darnold who was called a generational talent, since the last generational talent in Luck.

From there, as a group, they were heavily hyped last season and have been nothing but a let down.
Darnold should have returned to USC for another season.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt any one will be actively hoping the next QB fails because he took the job of the last savior.

I also expect the team to take a step back because while we should be improving the defense, we will be busy trying to recreate 2012.

Big difference between the two situations.

Exact same thing with Griffin, only this time I'll be the one calling and pretending that the hate comes from the new guy taking the place of the then departed savior, Cousins.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exact same thing with Griffin, only this time I'll be the one calling and pretending that the hate comes from the new guy taking the place of the then departed savior, Cousins.

Exactly the same... aside from the fact that Kirk wasnt the designated savior that a huge portion of the fan base fell head over heels in love with. I mean sure its exactly the same aside from the fact that the guy being replaced didnt cost us four draft picks, three seasons and a coaching staff.

Aside from that though..... exactly the same situation. And I bet tons of fans will be calling for the coaches head because he failed to fix Kirk which is what he was brought here to do.

But yep... mirror image of the situation.

Shall I continue with the similarities??

And by the way... Kirk wont be out of the NFL a year from now in all likelihood.... but exactly the same. :thumb:

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OKers huh? You are leading the league in made up names. You are expecting those of us who have supported Cousin's to become haters if he moves on? Am I understanding you correctly?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen him play and he didn't impress me.

I understand, and many have said he could use another year.

But returning to SC (versus getting NFL coaching) won’t likely make him a better QB, won’t improve his draft stock/$$$$. He may even get to sit and watch it in the right situation?

If he goes back big risk of injury or further regression dropping him from a Top 10 this year to later. There are many reasons not to return.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it is hard to turn down the money. We all know a lot of these guys even stopped playing in bowl games prior to the draft to protect themselves from injury prior to the draft. Darnold and Jackson were rumored to be considering returning but both decided to leave.