• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Both Rosen and Darnold Declare For Draft

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep draft of overhyped shit.

Nah GK.. I wouldnt go that far. There are some very talented players at the QB position in this draft.

My take has always been though..

we either... Keep Kirk and build the team thus accepting that over paying him is the cost of refusing to accept the situation two years ago.

Or we go into the draft, thus passing on a much needed player on the O-line, D-line or WR.

And all this is assuming we dont trade up and thus sacrifice even more draft capitol to the alter of Voldemort.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cmon man. Let's try to be a little objective about this. You certainly can label this group of QBs overhyped without calling them "shit". Moving forward some may be busts, some may be mediocre & some may be future pro bowlers. Recent history has shown us that how they pan out may be completely different than what any of us expect at this time. I dare say that nobody saw Wilson or Brady as future pro bowlers when they were originally drafted & look at someone like Goff who many were ready to proclaim a bust at the end of last season.

With guys like Darnold, Rosen, Jackson, Mayfield & Allen there is certainly a lot of potential, and I would bet money that there are both future stars and busts within this group, and none of us really will know until the next 3-4 years. I laugh at people who predict drafts because it is kind of like folks who predict the weather - inexact science at best.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are overhyped at all. Each, obviously, has some work to do to make it in the NFL, but the skill sets are clearly evident. No guarantee that each one will be All Pro material, but this is one of the strongest QB classes in quite a few years.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cousins isn't signed, who is an already established QB,,, and to be fair,, perhaps needs elite pieces around him to succeed to another level, unlike a Brady,,, but can certainly keep you a float with hopes of those pieces coming through draft or FA.... I say go get one of these kids if the price isn't to high. Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield. One will probably be there at 13 and won't cost but a draft pick..... and start the ball rolling all over again.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well , it looks like KC will hit the trail , so now my predicted team set back will occur . we draft a new qb we are officially in a rebuild yet again

now we might get a dak year one but what happened ? year 2 dak came back to earth . maybe we get a nick foles type ? well he came back down to earth

maybe we trade for a game manager ? alex smith ? but damn you all ran that type out of town . maybe kennum or tedy ? more game managers . how about china doll bradford ? the human RG3 statue .

stabilty is lost yet again and until we get and keep stability we will always be URINE

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins screw themselves if they don't sign Cousins.
This draft class isn't as good as some people say. Did anyone see how bad Darnold looked in the Ohio State game? I wouldn't waste a high 1st on him.
Rosen has good pocket passer stats, but I can't recall a good QB that had negative 154 yards rushing in his college career. Even Joe Montana was in the positive. Maybe Bernie Kosar had less. Rosen being 6-7 also worries me a little.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are overhyped at all. Each, obviously, has some work to do to make it in the NFL, but the skill sets are clearly evident. No guarantee that each one will be All Pro material, but this is one of the strongest QB classes in quite a few years.

I will simply start with Darnold who was called a generational talent, since the last generational talent in Luck.

From there, as a group, they were heavily hyped last season and have been nothing but a let down.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Baker Mayfield Rule"

Arrest

On February 25, 2017, Mayfield was arrested in Washington County, Arkansas on public intoxication and fleeing charges.[36] The charges included public intoxication, disorderly conduct, fleeing and resisting arrest. At 2:29 a.m. that Saturday, a police officer was flagged down on an assault and battery report. The person who flagged the officer was yelling at Mayfield. The preliminary police report described Mayfield as unable to walk straight, having slurred speech and food covering the front of his shirt. When he was asked to stay so the police could get a statement, Mayfield began shouting obscenities and "causing a scene". Mayfield was booked at 8:21 a.m. local time on the misdemeanor charges. He had a court date on April 7 for the public intoxication charge, he pleaded not guilty to all charges.[37] On June 15, 2017, the University of Oklahoma ordered Mayfield to undergo 35 hours of community service along with completing an alcohol education program.[38]

If we are really gonna let Kirk go, we gooootta be very diligent with our top pick. I was young and dumb too once. No judgement. Scot sees Favre, but he could easily be Manziel.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
him and allen are at the sr bowl . should get a good read on both

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Baker Mayfield Rule"

Arrest

On February 25, 2017, Mayfield was arrested in Washington County, Arkansas on public intoxication and fleeing charges.[36] The charges included public intoxication, disorderly conduct, fleeing and resisting arrest. At 2:29 a.m. that Saturday, a police officer was flagged down on an assault and battery report. The person who flagged the officer was yelling at Mayfield. The preliminary police report described Mayfield as unable to walk straight, having slurred speech and food covering the front of his shirt. When he was asked to stay so the police could get a statement, Mayfield began shouting obscenities and "causing a scene". Mayfield was booked at 8:21 a.m. local time on the misdemeanor charges. He had a court date on April 7 for the public intoxication charge, he pleaded not guilty to all charges.[37] On June 15, 2017, the University of Oklahoma ordered Mayfield to undergo 35 hours of community service along with completing an alcohol education program.[38]

If we are really gonna let Kirk go, we gooootta be very diligent with our top pick. I was young and dumb too once. No judgement. Scot sees Favre, but he could easily be Manziel.

/ Richard hat.. engaged

Some how IM thinking Scot Mc might not see drinking as a major problem. Just saying

/ Richard hat.. disabled.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on Sty... if you are going to fuck it up... might as well do it with Flare. And Jackson to the Skins would be epic. Dan would love it, a portion of the fan base would love it. And the Media would eat it up.

Whats not to like??

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Sty... if you are going to fuck it up... might as well do it with Flare. And Jackson to the Skins would be epic. Dan would love it, a portion of the fan base would love it. And the Media would eat it up.

Whats not to like??

OK then fuck it, They take Jackson then sit him, that's the ONLY way I fake interest in such a move.