• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills @ Patriots Game Discussion

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on what Bill decides to do and who will play how much, I'm sure we'll either be elated or suicidal......none the less the outcome doesn't affect a week off and a home game to start the Super Bowl quest.

:yahoo:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was starting to wonder if the Pats board got shut down? No action all day.
I hope anyone with that has an on going injury sits. Those starters with minor injuries play one quarter. Three weeks without playing I think leaves you rusty. Could have the opposite effect to where they just want to hit someone after beating up each other. Get Jimmy G lots of quality snaps coukd pay dividens in a couple years.
Even though the Pats have nothing on the outcome I always want to see a win.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full game, all starters until the game is in hand. Kick ass, take names, snub the injury ghost.

Look guys, we're really not that great of a football team. We're tenacious and we play you 4 quarters and that's what makes the Pats a tough win but we seriously need to straighten some shit out.

I say have Tom Terrific head into the lull off of a great performance.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind seeing them go "full-throttle" tomorrow,......it'll be almost 3-weeks off if they don't play their starters tomorrow,....but if anything happens to GRONK,Edelman ,Brady = we're fkk'd...!

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots CB Dennard to IR, WR Boyce to roster

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonas Gray is out due to an ankle.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full game, all starters until the game is in hand. Kick ass, take names, snub the injury ghost.

Look guys, we're really not that great of a football team. We're tenacious and we play you 4 quarters and that's what makes the Pats a tough win but we seriously need to straighten some shit out.

I say have Tom Terrific head into the lull off of a great performance.

I can live with this.

I can also enjoy a lot of guys without playing time (who have been practicing) getting a chance and going on to help us towards a SB victory.....

Next man up!!!!!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots CB Dennard to IR, WR Boyce to roster

Hope Boyce has a standout game.
While it was good to See Danny Amendola have a good game last week, IHe has been WELL paid for his contributions thus far this year.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure wish the Bills had won last weekend. That would have given the Bills a reason to pull out every stop. It's been about 50 years since the Bills have gotten a W against New England. I dont' see today being much different unless BB doesn't play the starters the entire game. Bills have nothing to gain with a W. NE does.

Good luck pats fans.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NESN this morning....the following players are out today:

Hightower
Chandler Jones
Ninkcovich
Gray
Connelly
Dennard

I think I may have missed one or two. The commentator said that anyone with as much as a hangnail will not play.

Basically, anyone with any type of minor injury or problem will sit out the game today. Nearly every practice squad player will suit up and play today. This is a Bill Belichick thank you to the practice squad because they all get the NFL minimum pay for play. I'm not 100% sure, but I thought I read in another thread it's like a $17,500 payday. Plus, an honest to goodness chance to knock someone out of a playoff roster spot.

After today's game all members of the team will have three days off. Everyone is expected to return on Thursday for film review and training/medical needs. Friday will be instructional meetings and weight room work. The team is expected to watch the Wildcard Games together (not mandatory). Next Monday is full pads, minimal contact. Tuesday and Wednesday is full pads, full contact. Thursday is offensive and defensive film review and team workouts. Friday is no pad walkthrough.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure wish the Bills had won last weekend. That would have given the Bills a reason to pull out every stop. It's been about 50 years since the Bills have gotten a W against New England. I dont' see today being much different unless BB doesn't play the starters the entire game. Bills have nothing to gain with a W. NE does.

Good luck pats fans.
I think you'll get your "wish" today,....lot of the starters are not playing, ....I'm sure Brady will play one Quarter, (Maybe).

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NESN this morning....the following players are out today:

Hightower
Chandler Jones
Ninkcovich
Gray
Connelly
Dennard

I think I may have missed one or two. The commentator said that anyone with as much as a hangnail will not play.

Basically, anyone with any type of minor injury or problem will sit out the game today. Nearly every practice squad player will suit up and play today. This is a Bill Belichick thank you to the practice squad because they all get the NFL minimum pay for play. I'm not 100% sure, but I thought I read in another thread it's like a $17,500 payday. Plus, an honest to goodness chance to knock someone out of a playoff roster spot.

After today's game all members of the team will have three days off. Everyone is expected to return on Thursday for film review and training/medical needs. Friday will be instructional meetings and weight room work. The team is expected to watch the Wildcard Games together (not mandatory). Next Monday is full pads, minimal contact. Tuesday and Wednesday is full pads, full contact. Thursday is offensive and defensive film review and team workouts. Friday is no pad walkthrough.
......add GRONK to that list,.....and more in the second half/start.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17-6 Bills at the half. Piss poor blocking by Kline, Cannon and Solder. That and Maneri, Amendola and Wright all drop passes that should have been caught. Defense can't stop a thing.

I know it's meaningless and everyone is playing noit to get hurt, but I'd rather just forfeit the game than to play like the Raiders or Jets.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garoppolo is in for Brady

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17-6 Bills at the half. Piss poor blocking by Kline, Cannon and Solder. That and Maneri, Amendola and Wright all drop passes that should have been caught. Defense can't stop a thing.

I know it's meaningless and everyone is playing noit to get hurt, but I'd rather just forfeit the game than to play like the Raiders or Jets.

Play like the raiders and your boys win this one. :nod:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp the Bills came to play today. Patriots seemed to "coast" in this game. Tymes did pretty well today..

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize Nickovich and Chandler were out. I think Solder might be hurt. I hope it's nothing serious.. Really. I think the Pats will definitely be vulnerable to an upset in the divisional playoffs but that's a long ways away. I just hope this isn't like 2010 but this team seems like a better team.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp the Bills came to play today. Patriots seemed to "coast" in this game. Tymes did pretty well today..
Lol,.....bills weren't exactly going "full-throttle" either, esp. Knowing the pats were playing to run the clock down,...!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that's basically what they did. Even with all the inactive starters, they could have won the game if they placed any importance on it.

Maybe this thing we have of going down a score or two first thing each game could work out for us. Some teams getting smashed in the mouth for 7, 10 or 14 right off the bat can get real unsettled. It's so commonplace for us, the Pats can shrug it off better than most teams. So we're down two scores to open the game...we're always down two scores!

I was pleased how after the middle of the second quarter, the Bills scored no more.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax fellas. This was nothing more than a scrimmage for BB and getting the injured players rested and healed up was the most important factor.