• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest upgrade we really need

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The owners fine. A new GM will help. .

The owner is the reason why we are in this mess. If Jerry didn't get set up by draft picks by Landry and then Jimmy Johnson, he wouldn't have shit on his early resume.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The owner is the reason why we are in this mess. If Jerry didn't get set up by draft picks by Landry and then Jimmy Johnson, he wouldn't have shit on his early resume.

Jerry's problem is his ego. He wants to win as much as us fans do. One or two things will happen. Jerry will die as the owner/gm or someone will talk sense to him and he'll step down as the gm and he will die as the owner. Now yes Jerry is the one constant here but we can do worse ownership wise. You want an owner willing to take your money and spend the minimum on the team? Just be careful what you ask for.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry's problem is his ego. He wants to win as much as us fans do. One or two things will happen. Jerry will die as the owner/gm or someone will talk sense to him and he'll step down as the gm and he will die as the owner. Now yes Jerry is the one constant here but we can do worse ownership wise. You want an owner willing to take your money and spend the minimum on the team? Just be careful what you ask for.
No, I want him to step aside like Clint Murchinson did and get a football guy as G.M. I know he wants to win, but he has to know by now his way hasn't worked since Jimmy left.