• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Biggest Cheater in all sports, all time?

Who's the biggest cheater of all time

• Bill Belichek - Spy Gate

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Tom Brady - Deflate Gate/Spy Gate

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Barry Bonds/Mark McGuire/Sammy Sosa/Roger Clemens/all juicers

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Lance Armstrong

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • Pete Rose - Betting on Baseball (Please let this be 0, because he belongs in the HOF)

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • Tim Donaghy - NBA ref who bet on his games

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • Tonya Harding

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Other...

Votes: 10 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady

Although he didn't do the filming, IMO he watched the videos taken of other teams and used those videos to win a bunch of SBs ... he then plugged one chick with a kid and then jumped on another eventually marrying the one without his kid ... he read the rule book and used it to put a few over the officials to gain advantage over the opposing team ... that also didn't read the rule book ... he probably told his Dorito dinks to piss on the motorolas of visiting teams to disrupt their helmet phones, although that made me lol ... but the worst was instructing one of those dinks to illegally take a ballbag away from the refs without them knowing it and bring them in a pisser before a big game and take like a bunch of air out of their game balls ... and then destroy the only evidence ...

IMO

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance & his people not only ruined people lives, ran some out of the sport but threatened to kill some, not just knee cap someone.

I guess I may not know all the fine details of Lance's doping in cycling. Didn't know he threatened to kill someone. how did he ruin people's lives?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we put in "The Biggest Loser" cast as a write in?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Public concern with bicycle racing would not be significant if not for media coverage. People act outraged with what Armstrong did. A lot of people are prepared to hypothetically put themselves in his position and make the "right" choice, given the circumstances and It's ridiculous. I bet a significant portion of people that read this would make the same decision as Armstrong. Just saying. It's easy to judge a decision after the fact.
So if caught, you think 'most' people would double down, bully, intimidate, sue, and ruin the careers of people who used to be friends in order to save your legacy?

Wow, pretty fvcking cynical.

What he did stands outside of the media's coverage.

And as per usual, I'll offer up the standard boiler-plate chf replay to media bashing. They give us what we want. The REASON the national media covered the Armstrong story? Because the public fvcking loved it. Hero turns out to be a shvt heel.

The fact that America loves to bring it's losers up AND to tear down its heroes, has zippo to do with the actions that those people take, which stand on their own.

If you want to be a Lance fanboy, just man up and say it.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good over here, Punkin.

Let me throw Chuck Noll's name in the mix. That cheatin mahfukkah is easily the skeeziest fuckstain in NFL history. How many guys died 20+ years before their time because old Chuck had the team doctors pumping them full of roids?

Robert Kraft fostered a decade-long culture of rampant cheating and enabled a serial killer.

But yeah, Chuck Noll is worse than that.

Right.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say wacking kneecaps of your closest competition is worse. Roiding up along with your competition or taking out your competition, what's worse? I'll go with assult you can go with roids.

How about suing and ruining the reputation of a trainer for telling the truth? He basically wrecked Emma O'reilly's life. Pull your head out of the sand and read the USADA's report. Then there's the shit he pulled on Greg LeMond, bullying him for making statements about his relationship with Dr. Ferrari.

This is how arrogant the cocksucker was:

That was directed at Simeoni when he came clean on doping. He had no problem doing that right into a camera covering the stage.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Public concern with bicycle racing would not be significant if not for media coverage. People act outraged with what Armstrong did. A lot of people are prepared to hypothetically put themselves in his position and make the "right" choice, given the circumstances and It's ridiculous. I bet a significant portion of people that read this would make the same decision as Armstrong. Just saying. It's easy to judge a decision after the fact.

You obviously haven't read the report. He was using US Postal funds to basically run a drug trafficking ring. He's made numerous false statements in lawsuits to protect his sham reputation. Read the report and then get back to us. It's disgusting and it's sad that they haven't brought criminal charges up against him yet. This isn't your typical doping case.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if caught, you think 'most' people would double down, bully, intimidate, sue, and ruin the careers of people who used to be friends in order to save your legacy?

Wow, pretty fvcking cynical.

What he did stands outside of the media's coverage.

And as per usual, I'll offer up the standard boiler-plate chf replay to media bashing. They give us what we want. The REASON the national media covered the Armstrong story? Because the public fvcking loved it. Hero turns out to be a shvt heel.

The fact that America loves to bring it's losers up AND to tear down its heroes, has zippo to do with the actions that those people take, which stand on their own.

If you want to be a Lance fanboy, just man up and say it.

Very true. It's amazing how quickly we want to tear people down but then many will love their rising like the Phoenix.

Even Mike Vick.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously haven't read the report. He was using US Postal funds to basically run a drug trafficking ring. He's made numerous false statements in lawsuits to protect his sham reputation. Read the report and then get back to us. It's disgusting and it's sad that they haven't brought criminal charges up against him yet. This isn't your typical doping case.

Seriously? Lance? Wow. I missed that stuff.

To be fair, he did alot with his charitable work. Which seems to now be lost in any discussion about him. Doesnt negate his cheating, but just his overall body of work.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about suing and ruining the reputation of a trainer for telling the truth? He basically wrecked Emma O'reilly's life. Pull your head out of the sand and read the USADA's report. Then there's the shit he pulled on Greg LeMond, bullying him for making statements about his relationship with Dr. Ferrari.

This is how arrogant the cocksucker was:

That was directed at Simeoni when he came clean on doping. He had no problem doing that right into a camera covering the stage.
Well I'd rather be sued in court versus ambushed and wacked in the knees possibly ending my career. Look I'm not trying change your mind, but there's no way you're changing mine. Tonya had Nancy attacked to eliminate her competition, Lance and the rest of cycling were doping, yes the WHOLE Tour was cheating.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'd rather be sued in court versus ambushed and wacked in the knees possibly ending my career. Look I'm not trying change your mind, but there's no way you're changing mine. Tonya had Nancy attacked to eliminate her competition, Lance and the rest of cycling were doping, yes the WHOLE Tour was cheating.

He did a lot more than cheating.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did a lot more than cheating.

Which is great evidence for who's a worse person, but not for one solely about cheating.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he have any if his competitors ambushed possible costing them their careers?

Are you asking if Lance ruined and threatened to ruin careers in order to keep his doping private? I think quite a few people have come out saying that's exactly what he did to them. Other racers, teammates, trainers, people who worked with him. Suing reporters just trying to report facts with defamation suits.

That's a big reason I chose him, was not only that he cheated, but how he bullied and ruined other careers to cover it up.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is great evidence for who's a worse person, but not for one solely about cheating.

Let me restate, he did a lot more to cover up his doping (which is actually part of the cheating) than any cyclist I've ever seen.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me restate, he did a lot more to cover up his doping (which is actually part of the cheating) than any cyclist I've ever seen.

Awesome. That is a totally reasonable take and super pertinent to this thread.

You get a gold star!