• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bieniemy new OC

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. Like I said: “sour grapes.”

Try to keep up.
Lol, clown. I already explained to you why that makes no sense.

Go ahead. Enjoy this move all offseason until the games start. Lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he's successful. I now root for former CU players because my sons graduated from there.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, clown. I already explained to you why that makes no sense.

Go ahead. Enjoy this move all offseason until the games start. Lol.

No, you didnt. What you said is your sour grape conjecture. What I said was “we’ll see.” Then you cried some more.

Are you lost? Nobody gives a fuck here.
Fly Eagles Fly!

Go

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you didnt. What you said is your sour grape conjecture. What I said was “we’ll see.” Then you cried some more.

Are you lost? Nobody gives a fuck here.
Fly Eagles Fly!

Go
So if the Eagles beat them then I would say something different? Nope.

I know exactly where I am. I'm talking to an invalid.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the Eagles beat them then I would say something different? Nope.

I know exactly where I am. I'm talking to an invalid.

Jesus. You’re dumber than a bag of hammers. Fine. You would have said the same if the eagles won, which they didnt, because the new DC coordinator out coached your entire defensive coaching staff. Awesome.

I know I can sleep better at night knowing exactly what “eaglesnuts” thinks about the hire.

As soon as EB was hired, in fact, I said to myself, “yeahhhhhh but what about what ‘eaglesnut’ thinks about the hire?”

Now I know.

Thanks god.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I can sleep better at night knowing exactly what “eaglesnuts” thinks about the hire.

As soon as EB was hired, in fact, I said to myself, “yeahhhhhh but what about what ‘eaglesnut’ thinks about the hire?”

Now I know.

Thanks god.
Glad I could help.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. You’re dumber than a bag of hammers. Fine. You would have said the same if the eagles won, which they didnt, because the new DC coordinator out coached your entire defensive coaching staff. Awesome.

Now I know.

Thanks god.
I know Chiller....

Like you, I sit up day and night wondering what an Eagles fan would say about this hire...LOL

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he's successful. I now root for former CU players because my sons graduated from there.
Congratulations on getting D. Watson, I was practically alone hoping that Washington would go get him. My question to you is this... I believe that there's a lot of QB'ing Dawg in that guy and that this will be a bounce-back season for your team (Browns) and a return to top 3 NFL prominence for Deshawn. How do you see the upcoming season for your guys?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on getting D. Watson, I was practically alone hoping that Washington would go get him. My question to you is this... I believe that there's a lot of QB'ing Dawg in that guy and that this will be a bounce-back season for your team (Browns) and a return to top 3 NFL prominence for Deshawn. How do you see the upcoming season for your guys?

How do I see the upcoming season? First I have to say I'm completely disgusted my team traded for that scumbag DW. I will always be a Browns fan but I will never support him.

Not really sure what to expect. If anything I'm looking forward to seeing the defense under a new coordinator will look like. The offense should look good, but it's the Browns so you never know.

My bad if my response was kinda vague.

Gotta say I'm rooting for your new OC EB. I hope he's successful.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I see the upcoming season? First I have to say I'm completely disgusted my team traded for that scumbag DW. I will always be a Browns fan but I will never support him.

Not really sure what to expect. If anything I'm looking forward to seeing the defense under a new coordinator will look like. The offense should look good, but it's the Browns so you never know.

My bad if my response was kinda vague.

Gotta say I'm rooting for your new OC EB. I hope he's successful.
NFL fandom is an interesting thing to behold, in that there's always a constant love/ hate dynamic involved with the good and bad as they hope to be the ultimate winners of the final game of the season. If this is that bounceback season for your team, it's going to be interesting to see how you root for his success and not support him.

If memory serves me, weren't they (Browns) expected to go deep into the playoffs a year or two ago? don't they have essentially the same team in place now?

No problem with vague responses especially at a time of year when everyone interested is projecting near-future moves, trades, and draft strategies.

Thanks!! hopefully, EB hasn't gotten himself into a no-win situation with Rivera and his Carolina henchmen. Our team desperately needs a QB and I'm not comfortable hoping for a Brady-type of redux to occur with Sam Howell.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL fandom is an interesting thing to behold, in that there's always a constant love/ hate dynamic involved with the good and bad as they hope to be the ultimate winners of the final game of the season. If this is that bounceback season for your team, it's going to be interesting to see how you root for his success and not support him.

If memory serves me, weren't they (Browns) expected to go deep into the playoffs a year or two ago? don't they have essentially the same team in place now?

No problem with vague responses especially at a time of year when everyone interested is projecting near-future moves, trades, and draft strategies.

Thanks!! hopefully, EB hasn't gotten himself into a no-win situation with Rivera and his Carolina henchmen. Our team desperately needs a QB and I'm not comfortable hoping for a Brady-type of redux to occur with Sam Howell.

The Browns went 11-5 in '20 and the sports talking heads gobbled down massive handfuls of stupid pills and predicted they would be playoff bound. Idiots!

As far as your team, it's getting easier & easier to root for them. Obviously I like McLaurin & Young. I want Bieniemy to be successful. And I have family that went to N. Carolina so I'll be rooting for Howell.

One more thing. The great Darrell Green is one of my all time favorite players.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone considered the best of both worlds? Now that Bienemy is in place, why not hire Roman as Sr Advisor/run game coordinator and have him work with Bienemy? Together they could utilize all our weapons effectively and creatively game planning from both perspectives.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone considered the best of both worlds? Now that Bienemy is in place, why not hire Roman as Sr Advisor/run game coordinator and have him work with Bienemy? Together they could utilize all our weapons effectively and creatively game planning from both perspectives.
Good idea but I believe that EB wants everyone to know that the work, for better or worse is his own despite early warning signs that Rivera will meddle. Oh well.. when you wrote that I immediately thought of this..enjoy!

Blazing Saddles (9/10) Movie CLIP - Mugs, Pugs and Thugs (1974) HD
1:15

Attachments

• 1676845443472.jpeg
    1676845443472.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be hesitant if I was a coach to come to Washington. EB sort of had to after being 0-17 in HC applications. EB might be a great hire but there is no guarantee he is here after an ownership change.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be hesitant if I was a coach to come to Washington. EB sort of had to after being 0-17 in HC applications. EB might be a great hire but there is no guarantee he is here after an ownership change.
Signing EB for our OC was the right move, but there are clear signs that he has had issues in KC. These issues seem to be less about his ability and knowledge and more about his personality and rubbing people the wrong way. Seeing as it may be a one year rental with new ownership coming in, it was worth the gamble.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bieniemy is trying to prove he doesn't need help so he can be a head coach. So that wouldn't work for him.