• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Seafood in Boston?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that. I'm majorly creeped out by parasites, infections or whatever. I went scorched earth on that issue.

Pretty funny story. I woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and my nuts were itching like crazy. Took a look and found a crab, and I went with the nuclear option. I went straight to the drugstore, bought three boxes of the anti-crabs shampoo, got home and shampooed with that toxic-smelling shit TWICE before shaving all my pubes and leg hairs down to the knees.

Then I separated my entire wardrobe into things I'd wear for the next month and a half and things I wouldn't. The things I wouldn't wear went into trash bags, tied up in the basement, the things I would wear went with my bed sheets to the kitchen. I got out all the big ass pasta and stock pots we had and proceeded to boil all my clothes and bed sheets. I was living with my parents at the time, and I woke them up. They came downstairs to find me looking like a cross between the Swedish Chef and some chinaman laundry guy and were like, "what the fuck are you doing, Slinky?!"

"I got crabs."

They just shook their heads and went back to sleep.
Did that next batch of pasta taste a little fishy?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been all over the country. Maryland is the only place to get a good crabcake. I lived in Delaware and would go to Maryland all the time just for the Crabcakes. Nothing even comes close.
I was in a place in Deerfield Beach Fl. The guy from Diners, Drive ins etc was there a couple of weeks before. It is known as a pretty good place. I asked the waitress if they had good crabcakes, she said yes. Then i told her that I am used to Maryland crabcakes, she said, don't get them here, you will be disappointed.

Maryland has great crabcakes but the best I've had was in South Carolina.
If you are going to eat seafood in Maryland, get a couple dozen oysters and sit down with a cold one.....

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a favorite place for lobster or clams? Thought the Pats forum would be as good a place as any to ask.

A friend of mine grew up in Worcester...he says the West Coast seafood sucks....but he still orders it.

Maybe I should go to Fenway and do a restaurant tour next year...where's that schedule Angels at Red Sox would be cool. See if I can find a "California Angels" cap Fregosi/Ryan era....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of mine grew up in Worcester...he says the West Coast seafood sucks....but he still orders it.

Maybe I should go to Fenway and do a restaurant tour next year...where's that schedule Angels at Red Sox would be cool. See if I can find a "California Angels" cap Fregosi/Ryan era....

Speaking of Worcester, i am going there tomorrow to see my kid, he goes to Assumption College there. See a flick and grab some chow

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remember they had an OG in times square? Tourists and poor college students kept it afloat for a while

If there's one place to avoid eating in Manhattan, it's Times Square...Every damn place is a tourist trap...Walk a few blocks and go to a REAL restaurant!!! :suds: