• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Seafood in Boston?

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know much about seafood in Boston, but back in college I got a nice case of crabs from a broad on Martha's Vineyard.
And you still have them

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crown and Anchor in Provincetown.
:bolt:

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys seem knowledgeable, please tell us more about this wonderful place
It was a tad to gay for Liberace, he wanted to butch it up a bit. Possibly the gayest place on earth.
Great small restaurants, incredible beaches and art galleries. But the only bar I will drink in is the old colony tap, not gay

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a tongue-in-cheek thread, this turned out with some good responses!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you still have them

Fuck that. I'm majorly creeped out by parasites, infections or whatever. I went scorched earth on that issue.

Pretty funny story. I woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and my nuts were itching like crazy. Took a look and found a crab, and I went with the nuclear option. I went straight to the drugstore, bought three boxes of the anti-crabs shampoo, got home and shampooed with that toxic-smelling shit TWICE before shaving all my pubes and leg hairs down to the knees.

Then I separated my entire wardrobe into things I'd wear for the next month and a half and things I wouldn't. The things I wouldn't wear went into trash bags, tied up in the basement, the things I would wear went with my bed sheets to the kitchen. I got out all the big ass pasta and stock pots we had and proceeded to boil all my clothes and bed sheets. I was living with my parents at the time, and I woke them up. They came downstairs to find me looking like a cross between the Swedish Chef and some chinaman laundry guy and were like, "what the fuck are you doing, Slinky?!"

"I got crabs."

They just shook their heads and went back to sleep.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that. I'm majorly creeped out by parasites, infections or whatever. I went scorched earth on that issue.

Pretty funny story. I woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and my nuts were itching like crazy. Took a look and found a crab, and I went with the nuclear option. I went straight to the drugstore, bought three boxes of the anti-crabs shampoo, got home and shampooed with that toxic-smelling shit TWICE before shaving all my pubes and leg hairs down to the knees.

Then I separated my entire wardrobe into things I'd wear for the next month and a half and things I wouldn't. The things I wouldn't wear went into trash bags, tied up in the basement, the things I would wear went with my bed sheets to the kitchen. I got out all the big ass pasta and stock pots we had and proceeded to boil all my clothes and bed sheets. I was living with my parents at the time, and I woke them up. They came downstairs to find me looking like a cross between the Swedish Chef and some chinaman laundry guy and were like, "what the fuck are you doing, Slinky?!"

"I got crabs."

You didn't give the guy who gave em to you a beating?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Your dad was pretty old and infirmed by that age and I figured with the way I'd destroyed his ass, he'd had enough.

You like GGILFs ? Nice my dad is 87, how old was he when he gave you crabs?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FNK_Manhattan-Clam-Chowder_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni18col.jpeg

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Lobster,
They tried to locate one where I live on Cape Cod, did not last a full year, Arthur Treaches failed miserably too.
A seaside location for them was a terrible idea.

Speaking of red - there is NOTHING better when it comes to seafood than a Red Clam Chowder.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like every single major city in the world.

Too bad their fans are pieces of shit though.

Sure Brokeback Mountain cowboy, whatever you say

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I got crabs."

MV5BMjE5MDY5OTU4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTc2NTY2Mg@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Ron Swanson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I got crabs."

pathetic retort by my boys choir singing compadre

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of red - there is NOTHING better when it comes to seafood than a Red Clam Chowder.
That's blaspheme here, please contact DirtDirtDirt for the New York Chowda.
And no I have never been offered any, not that I would try it.