• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals vs. Oakland - Playoffs? Playoffs!

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this on Twitter in real time as it happened, but do you guys realize that if CJ can't play, most likely Thad Moss will get elevated and end up playing in the Super Bowl with Joe and Chase.
CJ has a chance, and they elevated Wilcox and Sample. Seriously, not sure how great Moss is if he can't outplay those two. TE is actually a weakness on this team past CJ.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ has a chance, and they elevated Wilcox and Sample. Seriously, not sure how great Moss is if he can't outplay those two. TE is actually a weakness on this team past CJ.
To be fair, he was about to get his shot somewhere in the middle of the season and he ended up getting injured in pregame and then out several weeks. But, I agree that we need another pass-catching tight end next year.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, he was about to get his shot somewhere in the middle of the season and he ended up getting injured in pregame and then out several weeks. But, I agree that we need another pass-catching tight end next year.
Yeah, he was ready to go earlier. They will need another body if CJ cant go, and I hope he does. But its wild to think that Moss' first (I think) NFL game could be in the Super Bowl with his old running mates.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he was ready to go earlier. They will need another body if CJ cant go, and I hope he does. But its wild to think that Moss' first (I think) NFL game could be in the Super Bowl with his old running mates.
In his one year at LSU he scored a total of 4 touchdowns..... Two of them in the NC game. That would be crazy if he did something like that again.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pro bowl was awful
Mac Jones stole the freakin show
other than that, meh