• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Bengals at Ravens Tonight

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with a healthy Burrow early on, the Bengals were still stalling in the red zone and settling for FGs. I don't think they were winning this game anyway and now with Burrow hurt, they're fucked for any real shot at the play-offs. They needed to get on a roll to have any chance and that ain't happenin' now.
Not to be "that guy" but the Bengals only made it to the redzone once when Burrow was in the game and they got a touchdown. The other three drives were a 50 yard field goal, a 53 yard miss, and a punt.

I'm not sure what would have happened if Burrow had stayed in the game, but I was hoping for it to be a 1 score game entering the fourth quarter. To me, the pressure would have fully been on the Ravens at that point given some of their struggles to close out close games. I don't know if that would have happened but I was feeling pretty good about it when the Bengals scored to go up in the second.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with a healthy Burrow early on, the Bengals were still stalling in the red zone and settling for FGs. I don't think they were winning this game anyway and now with Burrow hurt, they're fucked for any real shot at the play-offs. They needed to get on a roll to have any chance and that ain't happenin' now.
I am not sure I agree. Burrow just hasn't been healthy this season. Just been that kind of year for him. Bengals are still one of the best teams in football *if* Burrow is healthy and the defense is functional.