• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beautiful!

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people forget how much maclin could not be counted on. Last year was because there were no other options, so he got more opportunities! Huff pissed himself. Cooper came in dead last of the entire NFL.

lets go talk about Vick's one year wonder stats. Because so far, that is all Maclin has shown. 1 good year. Lets not make a career out of it and act like he is a true #1. He is not.

I'm sorry, no way I want Maclin as my #1 and to depend on him when the game is on the line. He isn't Thrash, but he sure as hell isn't TO. I will give Maclin his props for this past year as he had his career year. But I believe it was just that - the best year of his career. Coincidentally in a contract year. He sure didn't perform this way after being given 10mil bonus by Reid years ago. Give me a more physical WR with good hands. I'm great with the pick. Developing some nice young receivers.

But hopefully Chip will get around to improving am at positions we have actual holes BEFORE he makes additional holes to fill first.

LegoDoom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people forget how much maclin could not be counted on. Last year was because there were no other options, so he got more opportunities! Huff pissed himself. Cooper came in dead last of the entire NFL.

So, you're saying that last year the team had no other options and that he can't be counted on. And in that scenario, he then provided a career year.

What is your definition of a #1? How can he not be counted on? You just said that Huff and Cooper didn't do anything and in spite of that Maclin had a career year. Yet Maclin can't be counted on? Ridiculous.

I am fine on not giving him the contract he wanted and he probably wanted to go back to the midwest, but let's not pretend he wasn't a good WR.

lets go talk about Vick's one year wonder stats. Because so far, that is all Maclin has shown. 1 good year. Lets not make a career out of it and act like he is a true #1. He is not.

I think people were talking about last year. Add into "Vick's one year wonder stats" and that's two years. No?

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're saying that last year the team had no other options and that he can't be counted on. And in that scenario, he then provided a career year.

What is your definition of a #1? How can he not be counted on? You just said that Huff and Cooper didn't do anything and in spite of that Maclin had a career year. Yet Maclin can't be counted on? Ridiculous.

I am fine on not giving him the contract he wanted and he probably wanted to go back to the midwest, but let's not pretend he wasn't a good WR.

I think people were talking about last year. Add into "Vick's one year wonder stats" and that's two years. No?

Show me 1 good year Maclin had and i'll show you 4 he was not, not even counting the entire season he missed.

Year previous he caught 56% of the targets his way. He dropped passes that cost us important games. I have no faith in Maclin. I don't consider him a very physical WR, and don't think he has the best hands. For a #1 - I want a physical wr with great hands that will go after the ball and fight for it.

Maclin was not worth the $10mil bonus he was given years ago, and he wasn't worth the contract he got. I'm much happier with the 2 WR's we have now.

How you got 2 seasons out of Vick's one season stats that were referred to, I have no idea, nor am I even going to try and figure it out. So the answer is no.