• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs. Broncos

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D looked pretty meh on the first drive.

Some good pressure by Willie Young. Freeman looks to be a tackling machine. Bryce Callahan gave up a BAD Touchdown, don't know wtf he was thinking, just let him go right past him, like he had Safety help but there was no way a safety was going to be there...they were too close to the endzone.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O goes 4 and out :pout:

Good to see AJ out there tho

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Callahan makes up for earlier. Nice tip drill INT!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler sacked both drives on 3rd down.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have to catch the NFL network broadcast. Hour away (by plane) from both Denver and Chicago but cant get it here. I guess no one wants to go up against girls gymnastics.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's preseason, but the O looks pretty stagnate. Oh well.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Deiondre' Hall will be a starter sooner than later.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...um... Not promising. I'm just laughing at each time the announcer calls punter Pat O'Donnell, Ed Donnelly?

What?...Oh preseason, you are such an idiot.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a pretty bad announcer, I think the second or third series for the denver offense, there was a second holding call and he said it will push the bears back another 10 yards. He is a pretty bad announcer.

Every bear quarterback was taking sacks instead of getting rid of the ball, I know its preseason, but the purpose is preparing for what will be done in the regular season and I am pretty sure there were open receivers short or just past the line of scrimmage. Those are the plays Forte would get a dink pass to try to make something happen. This was the denver defense without the 5 guys they lost, with Miller in street clothes and they looked dominating.

There were some big hits by our ILB's, not sure Christian Jones should be in the mix at OLB, I thought he played the inside better. Floyd looked fast and relentless, but if the tackle got their meat hooks on him he was pretty easily contained. Not sure if he is used to playing the left side, I knew he played all over. I got no problem with Porter being replaced, and even though Hall broke up some passes, that first one in the end zone you were able to see the Denver receivers head jolt back before the ball got there that should have been called interference. His back to the quarterback without getting his head around and just hand fighting will get him penalized alot.

First time since 1981 the bears were shut out in a preseason game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's preseason, but the O looks pretty stagnate. Oh well.

They were also playing Denver's defense.

I never sweat pre-season. I turned it off to go out at halftime, so I didn't see all the guys fighting for roster spots. Just 1st and 2nd team. I actually like the way a lot of guys on D looked, just one bad coverage on the TD. Freeman and Hall had the best showings that I saw.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate preseason football..........boring.

With that being said,apparently we looked pretty bad if we got shut out..........Oh well.onto next week.

Is it our year yet?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were also playing Denver's defense.

I never sweat pre-season. I turned it off to go out at halftime, so I didn't see all the guys fighting for roster spots. Just 1st and 2nd team. I actually like the way a lot of guys on D looked, just one bad coverage on the TD. Freeman and Hall had the best showings that I saw.
I agree 100%

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a pretty bad announcer, I think the second or third series for the denver offense, there was a second holding call and he said it will push the bears back another 10 yards. He is a pretty bad announcer.

Every bear quarterback was taking sacks instead of getting rid of the ball, I know its preseason, but the purpose is preparing for what will be done in the regular season and I am pretty sure there were open receivers short or just past the line of scrimmage. Those are the plays Forte would get a dink pass to try to make something happen. This was the denver defense without the 5 guys they lost, with Miller in street clothes and they looked dominating.

There were some big hits by our ILB's, not sure Christian Jones should be in the mix at OLB, I thought he played the inside better. Floyd looked fast and relentless, but if the tackle got their meat hooks on him he was pretty easily contained. Not sure if he is used to playing the left side, I knew he played all over. I got no problem with Porter being replaced, and even though Hall broke up some passes, that first one in the end zone you were able to see the Denver receivers head jolt back before the ball got there that should have been called interference. His back to the quarterback without getting his head around and just hand fighting will get him penalized alot.

First time since 1981 the bears were shut out in a preseason game.

Oh... hey... shocker...

AI is blaming Cutler for being bum rushed and getting smoked. While also saying the Denver D looked dominating.

I saw all of those hits, and there was not a single one where there wasn't a completely unblocked free man coming at him IMMEDIATELY.

Is it our year yet?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still cant believe people look at the first preseason game like its a indicator of how good or bad your team is going to be. I look at only the 2nd and 3rd stringers and pray for no injuries

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... hey... shocker...

AI is blaming Cutler for being bum rushed and getting smoked. While also saying the Denver D looked dominating.

I saw all of those hits, and there was not a single one where there wasn't a completely unblocked free man coming at him IMMEDIATELY.
Well, at least he is embracing his idoitness with his new avatar... And speaking of avatars...I especially like that one of funniest and down right "I don't give a shit" posters has "Serious Member" under his. Did Sportshoopla do that- or is Peter trying to convey something about his peeeenis?
Real football will be he soon.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willie Young is going to have a monster year.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willie Young is going to have a monster year.

gofishing.jpg

willie-young.gif

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... hey... shocker...

None of the four bear quarterbacks I saw play threw the ball away. I did not bring up any individual mr stir the pot.

How many of Denvers starters were playing on that defense?