• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears pregame

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week at this time posters were just hoping Philly wouldn't blow the Skins wig out. Now it's they better win by 20 points.

Do tell though. When was the last time you predicted a blow-out win for the Skins n it actually happened.

Fields had a big game with some big completions last week. Guess who's the 2nd shittiest team in the NFL when it comes to giving up pass plays of 25 yards or more.

Last year the Bears rushed for 200+ yards against the Skins n twice had a 1st n goal inside the Skins 5 yd line n didn't score a point. In a game they lost 12-7. The Skins aren't pumpin any fear into the Bears n if the Skins roll in there thinking they'll have an easy 20 point win. They wilI likely get their ass kicked.

The best thing that could've happened to this team already did when Snyder ran his own ass out of the NFL. The next best thing would be Howell showing he has the goods to be a legit NFL QB. After that it's firing RR the GM n RR the HC.

I don't care if the Skins win 13 games along with the NFC East n a playoff game.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week at this time posters were just hoping Philly wouldn't blow the Skins wig out. Now it's they better win by 20 points.

Do tell though. When was the last time you predicted a blow-out win for the Skins n it actually happened.

Fields had a big game with some big completions last week. Guess who's the 2nd shittiest team in the NFL when it comes to giving up pass plays of 25 yards or more.

Last year the Bears rushed for 200+ yards against the Skins n twice had a 1st n goal inside the Skins 5 yd line n didn't score a point. In a game they lost 12-7. The Skins aren't pumpin any fear into the Bears n if the Skins roll in there thinking they'll have an easy 20 point win. They wilI likely get their ass kicked.

The best thing that could've happened to this team already did when Snyder ran his own ass out of the NFL. The next best thing would be Howell showing he has the goods to be a legit NFL QB. After that it's firing RR the GM n RR the HC.

I don't care if the Skins win 13 games along with the NFC East n a playoff game.
Bingo!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I stay away from predicting Skins games too superstitious

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think EB trades Howell?
If Howell plays well, he wont be traded.

If Howell plays badly he wont get anything of value in a trade.

Therefor, Howell wont be traded.

The Bills game was discouraging; the Eagles game was encouraging.

Time will tell.
Yep, they absolutely will trade Howell and probably to a team in a similar situation as Washington once was under other leadership. My evaluation of Howell is almost complete and I see him as a pretty competent QB. He's going to get you wins, he's also a stabilizing factor in the position. A whole lot of people will be satisfied with him and want him to stay much like the Kirk Cousins supporters. If, as my opening suggested, EB becomes HC, he will not be satisfied with Howell as his QB. Why because much like Cousins there's a difference between having a QB that you CAN win championships with and one that you WILL win championships with. You have to remember WHERE EB came from (Kansas City) and what they did in a very similar situation after moving up in the draft to get Mahomes and ultimately trading Alex Smith, a consistent winner and playoff QB. This is what the Chiefs traded away... ( I'm sure that you all would love something similiar from Howell)

1696510562131.png1696510616080.png
Once again, it way, way too early for all of this but If I am accurate in who EB is ( and there's a whole lot of supporting evidence) he's not going to settle for good enough when championships are within his grasp. My vision is one that sees Howell ( A 3rd year QB looking for that big contract) as the starter again next year but during the off-season, Washington moves up in the upcoming draft to select their future star QB. However, it all rests upon EB becoming the HC in 2024.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me start some 'ish...
So, speaking of bringing in some guys, if EB becomes head coach, what do you guys believe that the team will be able to get for Howell in trade?

(Yeah it's way too early for this conversation but it's not too early to know that it's going to happen)
nothing. Because it’s never gonna happen. He is too cheap to keep. If he falters then he becomes a cheap backup.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the AZ game, this Bears game is a MUST WIN! Not only a must win, but a Commanding performance and win by 14 vs one of the worst teams in the league.
with a bears loss we just prove to be a continuing joke in the nfl that lacks consistency.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing. Because it’s never gonna happen. He is too cheap to keep. If he falters then he becomes a cheap backup.
Third-year QBs look to get paid, next year Howell will be in his 3rd year!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they absolutely will trade Howell and probably to a team in a similar situation as Washington once was under other leadership. My evaluation of Howell is almost complete and I see him as a pretty competent QB. He's going to get you wins, he's also a stabilizing factor in the position. A whole lot of people will be satisfied with him and want him to stay much like the Kirk Cousins supporters. If, as my opening suggested, EB becomes HC, he will not be satisfied with Howell as his QB. Why because much like Cousins there's a difference between having a QB that you CAN win championships with and one that you WILL win championships with. You have to remember WHERE EB came from (Kansas City) and what they did in a very similar situation after moving up in the draft to get Mahomes and ultimately trading Alex Smith, a consistent winner and playoff QB. This is what the Chiefs traded away... ( I'm sure that you all would love something similiar from Howell)

View attachment 342298View attachment 342299
Once again, it way, way too early for all of this but If I am accurate in who EB is ( and there's a whole lot of supporting evidence) he's not going to settle for good enough when championships are within his grasp. My vision is one that sees Howell ( A 3rd year QB looking for that big contract) as the starter again next year but during the off-season, Washington moves up in the upcoming draft to select their future star QB. However, it all rests upon EB becoming the HC in 2024.
Which QB do you like? Caleb will be gone.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like howell and think he is the qb we are looking for.
I said the same about RG3 though, so what do I know?

This is the best qb class in years IMO. I like, in no order

Drake Maye
Michael Pennix
Quinn Ewers
Jaxson Dart
Sam Hartman
Tyler Van Dyke

Jayden Daniels is climbing up the board as well.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like howell and think he is the qb we are looking for.
I said the same about RG3 though, so what do I know?

This is the best qb class in years IMO. I like, in no order

Drake Maye
Michael Pennix
Quinn Ewers
Jaxson Dart
Sam Hartman
Tyler Van Dyke

Jayden Daniels is climbing up the board as well.
How do you feel about Deion's kid?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that with a top 5 pick (my hopeful prediction) they will sell out to get that top pick, failing that the next guy on my list is Michael Pennix ( he is an assassin). I'm not overly impressed with Drake Maye but he could be an upgrade on Howell in the right system. I've followed Caleb and Mike for a couple of years now and I honestly haven't seen enough of him (Maye) to imagine how he would fit in EB's offense. He is on my radar though.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that with a top 5 pick (my hopeful prediction) they will sell out to get that top pick, failing that the next guy on my list is Michael Pennix ( he is an assassin). I'm not overly impressed with Drake Maye but he could be an upgrade on Howell in the right system. I've followed Caleb and Mike for a couple of years now and I honestly haven't seen enough of him (Maye) to imagine how he would fit in EB's offense. He is on my radar though.
Maye has definitely been up and down this year. Its looking like the Bears could have the first two picks in the draft. Dont see them coming off of Caleb. Maybe they field offers on the Carolina pick.

Im actually good with Howell rn. Things could obviously take a turn but I wouldn't be mad at them if they traded up for the LT from Penn St. and rolled with Howell.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, if we cannot beat the Bears by 10 pts tonight, we don't belong in any playoff conversations moving forward and we start looking for the next HC now. The Bears currently own the worst team in the league moniker and our defense cannot stop anyone. Can you believe we are saying that? Our defense is awful right now under JDR & RR. Go figure!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW Jay Grudens take…