• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baylor predictions

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still trying to make some sort of prediction, and can not even fathom an idea, I thought we would play with UMD and one or the other would win a close game. I thought OSU would pound us, but we played TOUGH and won. Baylor has played a really weal few teams, has already had two weekends off, BUT has scored TONS. Can our defense stand up to their offense?? Can our offense do something????? Can our STs do ANYTHING? I am thinking WVU hangs tough and halftime it is something like 17-14, but our defense spends too much time on the field in the second half and Baylor ends up winning the game 38-21. AGAIN, I hope I am wrong!!!!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana announced tonight that all 3 qb's are healthy and that............Trickett will start!

also there has been a shakeup in the KR guys. Worley and Smallwood will get their shot to return kicks this week.. anyone recall ever having two frosh KR guys back there for us? If it works and they thrive, it will help our rb's and wr's that have been doing it a chance to focus more on their primary position (that they are all new to for us) and develop their timing and rhythm with Trickett. Could be a HUGE move for our offensive development. C'MON BOYS!!

My head says we cant score with Baylor enough to win, especially with their place rockin at night. That said, Im goin with my heart:

WVU 38
BU 35

KR TD for Worley, young man is going to be a STUD for us for years to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry gents

Baylor 35
WVU 24

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana announced tonight that all 3 qb's are healthy and that............Trickett will start!

also there has been a shakeup in the KR guys. Worley and Smallwood will get their shot to return kicks this week.. anyone recall ever having two frosh KR guys back there for us? If it works and they thrive, it will help our rb's and wr's that have been doing it a chance to focus more on their primary position (that they are all new to for us) and develop their timing and rhythm with Trickett. Could be a HUGE move for our offensive development. C'MON BOYS!!

My head says we cant score with Baylor enough to win, especially with their place rockin at night. That said, Im goin with my heart:

WVU 38
BU 35

KR TD for Worley, young man is going to be a STUD for us for years to come.
Hope your right, Gold, Id love to see our defense stop Baylors offense, and see our offense get on track, AND the PR game making better decisions.