• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama schedules a tough one in 2019

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you've had decades to correct the problem, but you haven't, so you should get a free pass to talk shit about other peoples "pussy" schedule?

And bullshit you don't get to choose. Oklahoma makes "requests" for scheduling and the people who schedule also know the deal and that's why that game shows up where it does. Every school puts in requests for their bye weeks and other things, it's how Alabama ends up playing half the SEC after they take a bye week.

We use to play Miss St the week before Auburn, back when they were like Kansas.

So Oklahoma has sole dominion over the big 12? There’s no other factors at play here besides Kansas sucks at football so Oklahoma has the responsibility to remove them from the conference, huh? Jesus, dude gmafb. Stop arguing just to argue dude. You can respond all day with your special brand of argumentative bull shit and it won’t change the fact that it’s a pussy move. It’s working for you, so I say keep at it until something forces you to change it but it’s a pussy move nonetheless. Trying to justify it with your nonsense just makes you look like a butthurt dumb ass. Just fucking own it and say it’s working so I don’t give a fuck.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Oklahoma has sole dominion over the big 12? There’s no other factors at play here besides Kansas sucks at football so Oklahoma has the responsibility to remove them from the conference, huh? Jesus, dude gmafb. Stop arguing just to argue dude. You can respond all day with your special brand of argumentative bull shit and it won’t change the fact that it’s a pussy move. It’s working for you, so I say keep at it until something forces you to change it but it’s a pussy move nonetheless. Trying to justify it with your nonsense just makes you look like a butthurt dumb ass.

No, you suck hind tit to Texas when it comes to Big12 power, but you have no trouble getting a team like Kansas scheduled late in the year for a nice little break.

And it's not my fault you live in a glass house and want to talk shit. I didn't put Kansas on your schedule, I didn't make them suck so bad, and if you don't want to hear about it, then shut your fucking cocksucker.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you suck hind tit to Texas when it comes to Big12 power, but you have no trouble getting a team like Kansas scheduled late in the year for a nice little break.

And it's not my fault you live in a glass house and want to talk shit. I didn't put Kansas on your schedule, I didn't make them suck so bad, and if you don't want to hear about it, then shut your fucking cocksucker.

Lmao you’re so butthurt about what a bitch move it is you’re getting mad. You’re usually pretty cool, man but sometimes you’re a straight up little bitch. Your powerhouse school pulls a bitch move by unapologetically scheduling an FCS opponent in late November. Period. End of Story. There is no justification for it. Just quit being a little bitch and own it.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SCAR loses to an FCS team two years ago, UF loses to an FCS team four years ago, LSU loses at home to a G5 team last year and your'e going to keep talking shit eh.

There's a reason those Waffle House humping fvks voted 13 - 1 to keep that 14 member conference at 8 conference games.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao you’re so butthurt about what a bitch move it is you’re getting mad. You’re usually pretty cool, man but sometimes you’re a straight up little bitch. Your powerhouse school pulls a bitch move by unapologetically scheduling an FCS opponent in late November. Period. End of Story. There is no justification for it. Just quit being a little bitch and own it.

Why the fuck am I supposed to care? Alabama plays the schedule that is best for Alabama and you are the little bitches who cry about it year after fucking year. Meanwhile you play your own cupcakes and don't really have shit to show for your big bad "9 game conference schedule" SoS wise.

And if you think I'm mad or butthurt, you'd be wrong. I've been wondering how long this fucking offseason would go before I'd get to bend some butthurt bitches over while they complain about stupid shit because they can't do anything on the field.

In the end, it all boils down to you guys hoping Alabama loses before the playoffs because your bitch ass teams couldn't get it done.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SCAR loses to an FCS team two years ago, UF loses to an FCS team four years ago, LSU loses at home to a G5 team last year and your'e going to keep talking shit eh.

There's a reason those Waffle House humping fvks voted 13 - 1 to keep that 14 member conference at 8 conference games.

#1. Waffle House is awesome.

#2. And that's why I hope they never go away.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck am I supposed to care? Alabama plays the schedule that is best for Alabama and you are the little bitches who cry about it year after fucking year. Meanwhile you play your own cupcakes and don't really have shit to show for your big bad "9 game conference schedule" SoS wise.

And if you think I'm mad or butthurt, you'd be wrong. I've been wondering how long this fucking offseason would go before I'd get to bend some butthurt bitches over while they complain about stupid shit because they can't do anything on the field.

In the end, it all boils down to you guys hoping Alabama loses before the playoffs because your bitch ass teams can't get it done.

And there’s your default. I’ve stated more than once now I’m not butthurt about it. Instead, I find it humorous and I’ve said repeatedly Alabama should keep it up as long as it’s working for them. Keep trying to force everyone into your mold because you know you can’t justify it beyond that. Honestly, if you said that you wouldn’t be being a little bitch about it. Instead you gonna puff up your chest and go on the attack which just makes you look worse.

Oh, and I relish the opportunity to play Alabama again. I give no fucks who makes the playoffs as long as Oklahoma gets there. We’ll play whoever you put in front of us and we’ll either get it done or we won’t. But you won’t see me making excuses about it.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That time Bama played the 8th ranked team in the country at home in the middle of November. lulz

espnsec.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there’s your default. I’ve stated more than once now I’m not butthurt about it. Instead, I find it humorous and I’ve said repeatedly Alabama should keep it up as long as it’s working for them. Keep trying to force everyone into your mold because you know you can’t justify it beyond that. Honestly, if you said that you wouldn’t be being a little bitch about it. Instead you gonna puff up your chest and go on the attack which just makes you look worse.

Oh, and I relish the opportunity to play Alabama again. I give no fucks who makes the playoffs as long as Oklahoma gets there. We’ll play whoever you put in front of us and we’ll either get it done or we won’t.

If you weren't butthurt about it, you wouldn't be posting. It's funny how you've gone from wanting to talk about the reality of schedules and now want to focus on me. Go fuck yourself, I'm not here to please you.

I don't give a fuck who Oklahoma or any other team schedules in November or any other time, so long as their overall SoS checks out. Why? Because I'm not butthurt looking for stupid shit to throw at the team that won it all - yet again.

And lol @ Oklahoma getting to play Alabama. You couldn't even beat the lite version.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That time Bama played the 8th ranked team in the country at home in the middle of November. lulz

espnsec.jpg

Congrats on scoring 1 more point than they did that game.

semi-final-alabama-washington-peach-bowl-2016-score-e1483227602564.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you weren't butthurt about it, you wouldn't be posting. It's funny how you've gone from wanting to talk about the reality of schedules and now want to focus on me. Go fuck yourself, I'm not here to please you.

I don't give a fuck who Oklahoma or any other team schedules in November or any other time, so long as their overall SoS checks out. Why? Because I'm not butthurt looking for stupid shit to throw at the team that won it all - yet again.

And lol @ Oklahoma getting to play Alabama. You couldn't even beat the lite version.

I’m not going to engage any further in your special brand of argumentative bullshit that clearly stems from insecurity. I have said my piece and you’ve consistently tried to twist it so you can go on the attack and rage against a ghost because you have nothing else. Have a nice day, crybaby bitch.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not going to engage any further in your special brand of argumentative bullshit that clearly stems from insecurity. Have a nice day, crybaby bitch.

Look on the bright side, we'll probably schedule another FCS team in 2020 and you can cry again then.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look on the bright side, we'll probably schedule another FCS team in 2020 and you can cry again then.

I’ve said repeatedly I don’t give a shit and I think it’s funny. Say it a dozen more times about me supposedly crying though. Maybe it will actually make it true.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve said repeatedly I don’t give a shit and I think it’s funny. Say it a dozen more times about me supposedly crying though. Maybe it will actually make it true.

I'm sure you want to be seen as not crying, but you posted so the truth is out there.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you want to be seen as not crying, but you posted so the truth is out there.

Well if you say it’s so, it must be true!

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gymnastics being had to justify willingly playing FCS schools :dhd:

It’s not like the fans make the schedules so defending it seems silly

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gymnastics being had to justify willingly playing FCS schools :dhd:

It’s not like the fans make the schedules so defending it seems silly

Sshhhh.... Let him keep going. :pop2:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban is the best HC in all of CFB. But he looks like a chickenshit playing these candy-ass FCS teams. And forget about a true home & home series w/ any P5 program. If Urban Meyer would play an FCS team the week before the meeeechegan game he'd get ridiculed. And rightfully so.