• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama offered corvette to Pat White

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike Pat White, JPW earned a fat NFL paycheck as a clipboard holder for 4 years. White will next try his hand as an Eskimo.

Ummm, no, Pat White earned a fat paycheck in the NFL as well. Pat White was drafted in the 2nd round by the Dolphins, UNLIKE JPW, who went undrafted. The only reason White is out of the NFL was b/c of that neck injury he suffered his rookie year after that helmet to helmet collision.

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't even offer him a scholarship. So why would we offer him a corvette if we didn't offer him a scholarship. Pat White = LIAR. Plus he was a 3 star we save corvettes for our 5 stars. :nod:

He just wants to come out and say that, because he wants ppl to talk about him again. lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear that OJ claims he was innocent too.:noidea:

Hey, the glove didn't fit. He'd be out looking for the real killers right now too........if he wasn't in jail. Prior to going to jail, he was diligently searching every golf course in the country for them.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For WVU and by their standards, but he would have had to go against John Parker Wilson at Bama as a QB and probably would never have made a starting spot. Poin ti made was sufficient, he has no proof and this is all just his word versus really no ones back as they dont even let him register on their scales. Its a baseless accusation and really should be beneath him. What does he stand to gain except 15 minutes more while he is wasting away in Canada playing "less than" pro ball? Exactly, nothing but 15 more minutes.

:laugh3:John Parker Wilson?!?:laugh3: Wasn't his claim to fame being the first one to have the hairstyle that is now known as "Bama Bangs"?

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama didn't offer pat white anything, not even a scholarship.

No doubt someone could have drove up one day in a vet, hey pat. You like this ride? I have some friends at Bama that would like for you to have it.

I don't think Pat White is saying the Coach called him and said, hey Pat, take this vet and come to Bama. Calling Pat a liar is well a standard response from a homer however asking Pat who the fuck offered him would be the better route to take. Lets not pretend like this shit don't happen. It's everywhere.
:lol:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Parker Wilson was a good college QB. Pat White was a great college QB. To me it's no question Pat White was the better college QB.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama didn't offer pat white anything, not even a scholarship.

No doubt someone could have drove up one day in a vet, hey pat. You like this ride? I have some friends at Bama that would like for you to have it.

I don't think Pat White is saying the Coach called him and said, hey Pat, take this vet and come to Bama. Calling Pat a liar is well a standard response from a homer however asking Pat who the fuck offered him would be the better route to take. Lets not pretend like this shit don't happen. It's everywhere.
:lol:

Well in my donor pack I get annually it states that any booster is considered a representative of the University.

And it doesn't happen at every school. I have seen the player parking lot down here. Not exactly head turner rigs.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the upcoming game between the Neers and the Tide MIGHT have a little something to do with these comments. Trying to stir up shit during the preseason and give the NCAA another distraction. It just doesn't make sense as to why he would have a beef with Alabama. Saban was at LSU at the time. So why?