• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama offered corvette to Pat White

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude went 38-8 in his 3 plus years as starting QB. The program went 42-9 in his time here. Dude won 4 straight bowl games. (2 BCS) Let's not act like that's awful.

However I do agree, in Mike Shula and Sabans system, no way Pat White starts over JPW. However no way JPW starts in rich rods system. Pat White was a perfect match for Rich Rods system.

Yeah he's prolly lying, I don't disagree with that.

Pat White was 3x the college QB. He had not shot in the pros. NFL does do ground breaking. They generally steal from college ranks. There are a lot of kids getting scholarships today that owe a bit of thanks to early spread guys like Pat White. He would not have started at Bama, because neither would have known what to do with him.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon offered me a hummer.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon offered me a hummer.

You didn't say it on Facebook or Twitter, so I can't trust that you are telling the truth. Sorry

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat White was 3x the college QB. He had not shot in the pros. NFL does do ground breaking. They generally steal from college ranks. There are a lot of kids getting scholarships today that owe a bit of thanks to early spread guys like Pat White. He would not have started at Bama, because neither would have known what to do with him.

:clap:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is we have 0 idea. Not much of a reason for him lie. Coach has a reason to lie, but that isn't how that stuff works. Boosters make promises. They don't call the coaches and tell them. I think it is rare that a coach is actively involved in cheating. Many coaches probably know something is going, they just don't seek out that information. It was like 10-15 yrs ago, so who cares. Even if it happened it really isn't pertinent to the program today

The guys from the state of Alabama and WV plays UA this year. My guess he has been hearing so much smack from bammers he decided to have a little fun with them. Those bastards can be relentless and retarded so I really don't blame him plus half are stupid enough to believe it and are now bragging that Bama gives players corvettes in one breath and swearing they don't cheat with the other. Contradictions are hard for them to figure out.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys from the state of Alabama and WV plays UA this year. My guess he has been hearing so much smack from bammers he decided to have a little fun with them. Those bastards can be relentless and retarded so I really don't blame him plus half are stupid enough to believe it and are now bragging that Bama gives players corvettes in one breath and swearing they don't cheat with the other. Contradictions are hard for them to figure out.

WT = one of the guys from the state of Alabama:nod:

If not then t-shirt fan according to The Authority:lol:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said JPW was a great qb, just said white would never have started due to him being the qb. That is all.

No one ever said on this thread that PW was a great QB until you started dogging on him about not cutting it in the nfl.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WT = one of the guys from the state of Alabama:nod:

If not then t-shirt fan according to The Authority:lol:

iPad typing malfunction: the guy is from......

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one ever said on this thread that PW was a great QB until you started dogging on him about not cutting it in the nfl.

And my assertion in that end of this is the truth, so i didnt lie.

As i said, its his word versus no one because no one at Alabama even cares enough to respond to it publicly. Its his 15 minutes more of fame and he will fade off into Canadian lore as just another failed NFL QB. I am not dogging the guy, just stating facts as i see them currently.

Fact is Bama hasnt had a decent QB in the NFL since Kenny Stabler and he is a drunk old bastard today that his own University has a hard time wanting him around. So its all good, PW gets his 15 and its done, still think he's full of it thought, way too high a price for that talent level in my opinion.