• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baaaaaaa Baaaaaa Baaaaa

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hqdefault.jpg

My team is now 33 outs from a world series...Where's your team at dumbass?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years removed from winning one.

How long has it been for yours??

I don't know about you, but 2011 was not a particularly good year in my life, and it has little to do with sports. In fact, it was a good year for me in the the world of sports as the Miami Heat got humiliated in the Finals.

That being said - I prefer to live in the moment, not the past.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about you, but 2011 was not a particularly good year in my life, and it has little to do with sports. In fact, it was a good year for me in the the world of sports as the Miami Heat got humiliated in the Finals.

That being said - I prefer to live in the moment, not the past.
Yeah that's clearly evident by you not showing up in this thread until the Cubs went up in the series 3-2.

Otherwise known as FRB.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's clearly evident by you not showing up in this thread until the Cubs went up in the series 3-2.

Otherwise known as FRB.

What's Clearly evident is a douche cardinal fan making threads about the Cubs because deep down you are aware the Cubs will own STL for the next 5 years and your only recourse is to hope and pray they don't win it all, and on the other hand it's just another look at me thread from you because your so special.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's Clearly evident is a douche cardinal fan making threads about the Cubs because deep down you are aware the Cubs will own STL for the next 5 years and your only recourse is to hope and pray they don't win it all, and on the other hand it's just another look at me thread from you because your so special.
It's not that deep you whiny little bitch.

It's smack talk. If you've had a clue you would know for 5-8 years the Cubs sucked I always talked about how I want them to be better so the rivalry would stop being a complete joke. I also talked about how excited I was the Pirates were playing better during that time frame.

If you can't handle some basic Internet trash talk blame your parents for raising you into a whiny little bitch.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my bad. Your daughter wouldn't let me voice record her so I didn't have much to go off of.
man, you are pretty easily triggered, aren't you?

It's ok. You made a stupid thread. Sometimes it happens.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, you are pretty easily triggered, aren't you?

It's ok. You made a stupid thread. Sometimes it happens.
Oh I'm sorry did I take it too far? I was mistaken and thought you liked some good ole fashioned 2-way trash talk. You must prefer it where your panties don't get bunched.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm sorry did I take it too far? I was mistaken and thought you liked some good ole fashioned 2-way trash talk. You must prefer it where your panties don't get bunched.
didn't take anything too far. I don't even have a daughter, so I could care less what you say about her.

this just looks like a bitter Cardinals fan failing at trash talk because he doesn't know the sound a goat makes.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't take anything too far. I don't even have a daughter, so I could care less what you say about her.

this just looks like a bitter Cardinals fan failing at trash talk because he doesn't know the sound a goat makes.
Lol I had to Google the shit because I wasn't sure the spelling of the sound. Goats make multiple sounds. Many sources said one of the goats sound was just like a sheep so I went with it not realizing someone would be so fucking nerdy they'd call it out.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's smack talk. If you've had a clue you would know for 5-8 years the Cubs sucked I always talked about how I want them to be better so the rivalry would stop being a complete joke. I also talked about how excited I was the Pirates were playing better during that time frame.

If you can't handle some basic Internet trash talk blame your parents for raising you into a whiny little bitch.

Wow....tough guy really put me in my place. You calling anyone a whiny bitch is laughable so you keep doing that thing you do to entertain us all.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too bad the Cardinals suck now.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I had to Google the shit because I wasn't sure the spelling of the sound. Goats make multiple sounds. Many sources said one of the goats sound was just like a sheep so I went with it not realizing someone would be so fucking nerdy they'd call it out.
well what sound does it make when you fuck one? You seem like the kind of guy who partakes in that sort of thing...or at least watches that kind of pron.

^that's how it's done