• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Audio released from Bo's Lincoln North team meeting

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When Osborne came back in 2007, it was said that this is temporary and he wouldn't be the AD long. I was actually surprised he stayed as long as he did. Why would anyone even remotely believe he was forced out? Just stupid!!

I remember Osborne saying he didn't have a say in the hiring process of Eichorst, and I don't believe he was impressed with the hiring of Eichorst, so it certainly is possible that Osborne was forced out.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the AD have locker room conversations secretly recorded? If he did then that man seems very insecure about his job.

Locker room? Perhaps read and/or listen to the story before commenting.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Osborne saying he didn't have a say in the hiring process of Eichorst, and I don't believe he was impressed with the hiring of Eichorst, so it certainly is possible that Osborne was forced out.

There you go again, making shit up so you can jump to conclusions.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Osborne came back in 2007, it was said that this is temporary and he wouldn't be the AD long. I was actually surprised he stayed as long as he did. Why would anyone even remotely believe he was forced out? Just stupid!!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is Bo is not the Nebraska head coach. He is the Youngstown State head coach and since I am not connected to that college in any way I don't give a shit what Pelini does, says or thinks. He is a YSU problem now not UNL.

With that said, I really don't have a problem with UNL's response but I think it would of been wiser to say something along the lines of "Bo Pelini no longer works for the University of Nebraska, the speech was not made while he was in the employ of the University of Nebraska therefore it is of no consequence to the University of Nebraska and the University of Nebraska will not be making a comment other then we are excited and look forward to our future with Mike Riley leading our football program forward."

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think off all the Shit Bo had to say before someone was like I need to get this on tape.

I think Boyd needs to be named athletic director.

Riley is going to win us the Big ten in year one

(Signed most intelligent fan of the most intelligent fan base. )

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also like to just say this.....

I think we can go ahead and stop calling this the most intelligent fanbase in America. I've heard some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life these past 15 hours or so.

If we ever were, that ended some years back. Hearing about the "World Herald's anti-Bo agenda" and comparing Bo to TO over the last few years, I'm quite sure we have one of the dumbest.

Not y'all though. You the good ones.

:D

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There you go again, making shit up so you can jump to conclusions.

I'm not the one who brought this up in the first place. Your buddy Bo did.

Bo obviously isn't the most honest person around, but since this is such an outlandish allegation, why wouldn't Bo come up with some other kind of way, in his mind that would be more believable to kick dirt at the program or certain people?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If we ever were, that ended some years back. Hearing about the "World Herald's anti-Bo agenda" and comparing Bo to TO over the last few years, I'm quite sure we have one of the dumbest.

Not y'all though. You the good ones.

:D

Also, what about the folks who thought Nebraska would win a natty under Bo? Probably the same people who think we'll win a natty under Riley.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bo obviously isn't the most honest person around, but since this is such an outlandish allegation, why wouldn't Bo come up with some other kind of way, in his mind that would be more believable to kick dirt at the program or certain people?

Sigh, You made up the part I bolded in order to jump to a conclusion that you want to believe. Not a single fact, not a single source. Just your imagination, running away....

Please, please puhleez don't do this again. :L

edit: I bolded the part you made up here too.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-------
Les Miles is known to all as the "Mad Hatter", but now that Bo has left, it's obvious we had a mad hatter as well. What he said on the tape was mean/spiteful/and lacked little if any truth. I think no one should pay much attention to what was said on the tape because of who and what he's become.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sigh, You made up the part I bolded in order to jump to a conclusion that you want to believe. Not a single fact, not a single source. Just your imagination, running away....

Please, please puhleez don't do this again. :L

edit: I bolded the part you made up here too.

All I said was it was a possibility, nothing more. I'm just going by what the sociopath Bo said. Do I really believe Osborne was forced out? No I don't. There, are you happy now? Oh I forgot one thing... :L

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
-------
Les Miles is known to all as the "Mad Hatter", but now that Bo has left, it's obvious we had a mad hatter as well. What he said on the tape was mean/spiteful/and lacked little if any truth. I think no one should pay much attention to what was said on the tape because of who and what he's become.

Les Miles may be a mad hatter also, but the two can't be compared because at least Les has won some really big time games.

germanjohn

Splendiferous Puddin' Pop
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw this thread, not even a big ncaa fan, but I listened to the whole recording, and you can tell this guy is one of the last of a dying breed of coaches. Yeah, he's a headcase, but that's what makes kids like coaches. They have that intensity most coaches aren't allowed to have- that's what makes a coach memorable

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I said was it was a possibility, nothing more. I'm just going by what the sociopath Bo said. Do I really believe Osborne was forced out? No I don't. There, are you happy now? Oh I forgot one thing... :L

Your post was phrased in a way that implied that you believed it. That is no one's fault but your own.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw this thread, not even a big ncaa fan, but I listened to the whole recording, and you can tell this guy is one of the last of a dying breed of coaches. Yeah, he's a headcase, but that's what makes kids like coaches. They have that intensity most coaches aren't allowed to have- that's what makes a coach memorable

Watching him play against top 25 teams, I hope he is the last of a dying breed of coaches.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Your post was phrased in a way that implied that you believed it. That is no one's fault but your own.

I posted it mostly for the sake of discussion. If anyone thought I was 100% sure TO was forced out, after I said it was possible TO was forced out, than that's THEIR fault not mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Pelini is memorable alright, for his spitting mad dog rants and rage. Youngstown State is going to get a first hand dose of that in the near future.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to that, it sounded like a cult and he had brainwashed all of them. That's all I can come up with as to how they could not see through the BS whining and excuse making. He doesn't have the support he needs? He had more resources at his disposal than 95% of the other programs in college football. Oh, the AD didn't come out in the press and support him after getting his ass handed to him? Here's a tissue.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Les Miles may be a mad hatter also, but the two can't be compared because at least Les has won some really big time games.
-------
Wasn't comparing---Miles is crazy--Pelini is psychotically nuts
occasion14.gif