• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At this point last year, the Niners were 6-2-1

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet the sky is falling for a lot of niners fans. :lol:

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they knew deep down in their hearts that the division race is probably over as it swings hugely in our favor today.

The fact that they have to keep pace with us every week and the Hawks games against the Rams and Bucs could've easily been losses must've been hard for some to swallow. No wonder they imploded today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High expectations. Also, there seems to be faction who are still fans of Alex Smith and who jump at every opportunity to say that we should've kept Smith. It's laughable. Any time the Niners lose, they come out with that schtick. It's like clockwork.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High expectations. Also, there seems to be faction who are still fans of Alex Smith and who jump at every opportunity to say that we should've kept Smith. It's laughable. Any time the Niners lose, they come out with that schtick. It's like clockwork.
That has got to be frustrating. I'm sure there are a good amount of band wagoners who are now ready to jump off the wagon now that the niners are no longer "dominating". I hope the Hawks don't get a bunch of band wagoners with our current success that will be as fickle.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep will be fine. As we have been trying to say since week 1, the Panthers D is legit. That was a hell of a defensive battle today. I thought the Panthers might have a chance since bye weeks sometimes cause a bit of rust. Not sure what happened to your O-line today or if the Panthers D-line has gotten even better, but as a Hawk fan, I was glad about the outcome. I think the Niners only lose 1 or 2 more and hopefully one of those is against the Hawks.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we start telling their trolls that the game in SF is "their Superbowl" yet, or is that not ok? :laugh3:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has got to be frustrating. I'm sure there are a good amount of band wagoners who are now ready to jump off the wagon now that the niners are no longer "dominating". I hope the Hawks don't get a bunch of band wagoners with our current success that will be as fickle.

I'm not frustrated by it. The Bring Back Alex Crew is comic relief for me when the Niners lose. What a delusional group. Every successful team gets band wagon fans. It's unavoidable.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not frustrated by it. The Bring Back Alex Crew is comic relief for me when the Niners lose. What a delusional group. Every successful team gets band wagon fans. It's unavoidable.

Kaep will be absolutely fine. He just needs to get mentally tougher.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep will be fine. As we have been trying to say since week 1, the Panthers D is legit. That was a hell of a defensive battle today. I thought the Panthers might have a chance since bye weeks sometimes cause a bit of rust. Not sure what happened to your O-line today or if the Panthers D-line has gotten even better, but as a Hawk fan, I was glad about the outcome. I think the Niners only lose 1 or 2 more and hopefully one of those is against the Hawks.

I think Kaep will be fine, too, but if he's not, then we just move on. I really don't know why so many fans invest so much into the Kaep v. Smith and Kaep v. Wilson debates. Bottom line is that they will either perform or not, and it's the team's success that really matters to true fans. Maybe I'm just too old-fashioned. I know that a lot of younger fans like to root for players instead of teams.

Not sure what happened to the O-line today. I'll just say that the Panther's front 7 was really, really good.

I looked forward to the Panthers game because it was a true test of a game after we had played a string of mediocre and crappy teams. We didn't pass, but thankfully we still have games against the Saints and Seahawks and hopefully the playoffs to find out more about what this year's Niners are made of.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kaep will be fine, too, but if he's not, then we just move on. I really don't know why so many fans invest so much into the Kaep v. Smith and Kaep v. Wilson debates. Bottom line is that they will either perform or not, and it's the team's success that really matters to true fans. Maybe I'm just too old-fashioned. I know that a lot of younger fans like to root for players instead of teams.

Not sure what happened to the O-line today. I'll just say that the Panther's front 7 was really, really good.

I looked forward to the Panthers game because it was a true test of a game after we had played a string of mediocre and crappy teams. We didn't pass, but thankfully we still have games against the Saints and Seahawks and hopefully the playoffs to find out more about what this year's Niners are made of.
Its gotta be tough seeing Alex Smith take the worst team from last year (record-wise) and take them to a 9-0 start.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its gotta be tough seeing Alex Smith take the worst team from last year (record-wise) and take them to a 9-0 start.

It's fine with me. The Chiefs winning 8 games made our 2014 draft pick from the Chiefs a second-rounder instead of a third-rounder. I have to root for them to lose the rest of the way so that the second-rounder is as high as possible. Things get much tougher for the Chiefs now, as they have two games each against the Chargers and Broncos, and one game against the Colts. We'll find out soon if the Chiefs are a true title contender.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we start telling their trolls that the game in SF is "their Superbowl" yet, or is that not ok? :laugh3:

Their vaginas are extra sore today after watching Craperdick get sacked 6 times. Especially against a team we beat on the road. It's a perfect time to start telling them this.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont know which trolls you guys are talking about, I think on the general forum, it's just a couple of niner fans who are trollish, this isnt the ESPN boards, and we should treat this place a lot differently than there. That place was troll heaven, this place is a breath of fresh air.

But, having said that, has breaker been seen?

:laugh3:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet the sky is falling for a lot of niners fans. :lol:

Yes, but at this point last year, the Seahawks were 6-4, giving them a game and a half lead. It's the pressure of being 2 games back and the Seahawks pulling out some games that have looked like losses. Even 9ers fans are having a hard time to see where they can gain 2 games right now.

Also, last year, the 9ers had 1 game with total offense less than 300 yards (280 against Minnesota), while this season it has happened 4 times already (207, Seattle; 254, Indianapolis; 284, Houston; 151, Carolina) and they are 1-3 in those games. Their offense has completely disappeared in several games this season.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont know which trolls you guys are talking about, I think on the general forum, it's just a couple of niner fans who are trollish, this isnt the ESPN boards, and we should treat this place a lot differently than there. That place was troll heaven, this place is a breath of fresh air.

But, having said that, has breaker been seen?

:laugh3:
Yeah, I think someone called in after they spotted him on the Golden Gate Bridge

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true…

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sky is falling this week but if they win against New Orleans we'll get the "oh watch out for the 49ers now" threads and comments. be ready for it