• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are You Going To Subscribe To Amazon To Watch NFL Thursday Night Football?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazon is a truly amazing success story. I remember when I finally switched from buying books to using Kindle. Today, Amazon has become a part of everyday life for millions of people.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazon is a truly amazing success story. I remember when I finally switched from buying books to using Kindle. Today, Amazon has become a part of everyday life for millions of people.
signed Jeff Bezos

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...and have treated their employees poorly enough that they're forming a Union. While Amazon is very handy, like Walmart they will force many businesses under.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Bell Media ( Canada's NFL Monopoly owner) will follow through or keep showing TNF?

I sure as fuck hope so. I hate streaming sports.

I'm much more concerned about what is going to happen with Sunday Ticket in 2023 though.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumor is 2023 NFL Sunday ticket will be on Apple TV+. This will be the last year for Direct TV. IF you want out of market games you have to go this route.

3 years or so ago they (NFL) tried to fuck Canada out of cable Sunday Ticket by putting it on a streaming service called DAZN.

The hue and cry from fans made Roger reconsider and cable companies were allowed again.

I'm hoping Canadian cable companies can find a way to still get access to Sunday Ticket. I watch 4 or 5 games in the AM and the PM and streaming just ain't gonna cut it for that.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even watching on network TV when it's free anymore. All the wokeness and virtue signaling have driven me away, along with, face it, all the perpetually suck teams never seem to get any better.

On the East Coast, games just fucking end too late. Since Covid, most of our bars close before these night games begin. And, no, I'm not staying up until after midnight to watch Jags-Jets.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I gonna subscribe to Amazon in order to watch some Thursday Night games?

Two words:
Fuck.
No.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure as fuck hope so. I hate streaming sports.

I'm much more concerned about what is going to happen with Sunday Ticket in 2023 though.
For 5 years DirecTV gave me the Sunday ticket for free. I always assumed they did this because the wifey and I pretty much subscribed to their premium packages. Yet for the past several years I thought the overall quality of what they offered (mainly the technology) and always trying to increase the monthly price were causing us to consider going with an alternative package. But what kept me around was the free Sunday Ticket.

Then this past season they stopped giving me the freebie. They offered a discounted price, but it was still around $200. I said thanks but no thanks and immediately dumped them.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For 5 years DirecTV gave me the Sunday ticket for free. I always assumed they did this because the wifey and I pretty much subscribed to their premium packages. Yet for the past several years I thought the overall quality of what they offered (mainly the technology) and always trying to increase the monthly price were causing us to consider going with an alternative package. But what kept me around was the free Sunday Ticket.

Then this past season they stopped giving me the freebie. They offered a discounted price, but it was still around $200. I said thanks but no thanks and immediately dumped them.

$160 I think I paid last time, 4 instalments.

I do get a lot of eastern channels with my cable package but there is always at least one game I don't get that I want to see.

It's what I do on Sundays. Dawn till dusk. Usually at least 9 complete games.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what is apparent, Bezos is a major asshole. That is probably true.

Was only pointing out that going from e-books with a branded reader (which almost went under in the early days) to the world’s largest retailer is quite impressive.

The company may suck in several ways, but its value to customers is unquestionable.
...and have treated their employees poorly enough that they're forming a Union. While Amazon is very handy, like Walmart they will force many businesses under.