• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone hate the St. Louis Cardinals as much as I do?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Jonathon Lucroy today. Brew Crew win in 10. :yahoo:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards mustered a whopping one hit against AJ Burnett and the Pirates tonight. I LOVE IT!!! :yahoo:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate them more than any other team. All of them are whiny bitches. Hilarious how their players and fans all try to hate DatDude but would LOVE him on their team.

Reds fans are so pathetic with this Whiney Little Bitches junk they have been holding on to. The only legit reason a reds fan hates the Cardinlas is the simple fact that the Cards are so superior to the reds that even when the Reds have won the division the last year, the cardinals proved to be a better team. How does a team lose 4 straight playoff games at home? That team is garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't hate the Cards but never like that whiny bitch, Scott Rolen. LaRusso should have kicked his ass when he was crying about not playing in the playoff games.

redlegs@hokies

Trout Fishing Aficionado
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reds fans are so pathetic with this Whiney Little Bitches junk they have been holding on to. The only legit reason a reds fan hates the Cardinlas is the simple fact that the Cards are so superior to the reds that even when the Reds have won the division the last year, the cardinals proved to be a better team. How does a team lose 4 straight playoff games at home? That team is garbage.

Or that carpenter is a prick. He would bitch every time he threw in cincy. The balls were too slippery, or the lighting was not to his taste. Cards can go to hell with old herpes face la russa.

redlegs@hokies

Trout Fishing Aficionado
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't hate the Cards but never like that whiny bitch, Scott Rolen. LaRusso should have kicked his ass when he was crying about not playing in the playoff games.

La russa was too busy racking up a dui.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm wondering the same thing in a series of 5.

And no, Reds fans dont hate the cardinals because of winning. We don't like seeing any division rival winning. We don't like the Pirates because its Pittsburgh, we don't like the cubs because no one does, no one ever talked bad about the astros, and the only reason I ever hated the Brewers was nyjer morgan. Now when it comes to the cardinals, I couldn't stand the complaining the organization did. Pujols was an asshole, Larussa was an asshole, Chris "How am I going to explain this to my children" Carpenter is one of the bitchiest man babies alive. Lets wait until a fight dies down, then rush someone starting the fight back up and complain that it's the reds fault for putting you in that position. The most delusional part of this, is that cardinals fans think its only a jealous Cincinnati fan base saying this. These same things have been said about the cardinals from fans of every major league team.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99% of non-Cardinals baseball fans agree with every word Beggs just said. :nod:

The Cubs fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even as a Cubs fan i don't hate the Cardinals. I don't know why, i just don't.

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hated the Cardinals with a passion right up to the day TLR retired.

Now they have a manager I actually respect, they're just another divisional rival.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whiny-birds-t-shirt_1.jpg

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even as a Cubs fan i don't hate the Cardinals. I don't know why, i just don't.

That's like me with the Dodgers. Can't explain it but I just don't. :scratch:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Carpenter is in my top 5 favorite Cardinals players of all time. You guys are nuts.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone feel like puking? More manlove for Yadi. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN need a new player to over-hype now that Jeter is out for the duration.

Looks like that baton has been handed to Yadi. :rollseyes:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate dem sunzabitches

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the Cardinals.
I did hate that they were a Wild Card team and got to host Game 7 of the World Series when their opponent was a division champion.
But that wasn't the Cardinals' fault.
That was that idiot Bud Selig who did that.

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skyline Chili tastes like garbage. Chili is one of the hardest things to screw up and Cinci manages to do it. If Lunchables had Chili, it would taste better.

Anyways, this whole thread is funny. Haters gonna hate. The only thing remotely worth commenting on is the fact that our announcers are homers. But they also give a lot of respect to players on other teams that have earned it. They usually inject an opinion about most players and generally those opinions are positive.

I like Skyline chili, but it sure is different.

As far as hating the Cardinals go, I don't know what I am doing on this thread. I think it is a great baseball town and I actually like that team. Especially some of the legends. Stan Musial is the most underappreciated player ever.

Bud Selig had to go to the trouble of adding a group of overlooked players to the "Team of the Century" because he could not believe that Stan didn't make the cut.

As a very young lad, I have great memories of Bob Gibson too. I have to admit that it helped that my Tigers finally caught a break when Curt Flood misplayed Jim Northrup's drive in game seven into a game deciding triple.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L