• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone hate the St. Louis Cardinals as much as I do?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found a quote from the interview...

“The fans are doing their job,” Phillips said after the Reds’ 13-4 win. “They’re supposed to boo me, for the things I said about the organization. I respect them for booing me. But the thing is though, they have to realize I’m the type of person that loves that [stuff]. I love it. They don’t realize they’re throwing gas on the fire. I feed off of that. They’re one of the best fans in baseball, they really are. For them to keep on booing me like that, it’s letting me know they’re dreaming about me at night.”

:laugh3:

Nothing wrong with that and I am sure he thrives off of this. A lot of players I am sure feel this way too

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit dude, that was from forever ago. Thanks for the flashback! lol

haha, welcome. I didn't check to see when this thread was started, just that it was the first one in the mlb area and posted on it but wow you are so right!

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Matt Adams out probably for the season and the aging Matt Holliday out for an extended stretch, the Cardinals needed another bat. So they made a deal with Cleveland trading 20 year old SP Rob Kaminsky straight up for Brandon Moss. St Louis drafted Kaminsky in 2013 using a compensation pick they received when the Brewers signed free agent "star" Kyle Lohse. Tonight would be Lohse's turn on the bump, if he hadn't pitched his way out of the rotation.