• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any news on Harvin?

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully just sore.....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Harvin in an interview he came out with no problems and Carroll said Kearse was the only injury in the game.

They came in wanting to limit Harvin to under 20 plays and said he ended up with 16. Once they had a lead they took him out to protect him. I do not believe there were any setbacks in the game for him.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Harvin in an interview he came out with no problems and Carroll said Kearse was the only injury in the game.

They came in wanting to limit Harvin to under 20 plays and said he ended up with 16. Once they had a lead they took him out to protect him. I do not believe there were any setbacks in the game for him.

The announcers said at one point he was on the sideline with a sore hip or something along those lines. He ended up still coming back into the game though so it must not have been much of a concern.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, because no one had anything to say after the game and I was listening for it. If you read all of the pressers there isn't a single word about Harvin other than he was fine and came out fine.

I'm sure someone will ask about his health next week, but with the bye I'm sure they won't have a practice for at least several days. They will take a break and get some time off.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, because no one had anything to say after the game and I was listening for it. If you read all of the pressers there isn't a single word about Harvin other than he was fine and came out fine.

I'm sure someone will ask about his health next week, but with the bye I'm sure they won't have a practice for at least several days. They will take a break and get some time off.

No news is good news....he is probably gonna be sore tomorrow!

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished watching his press conference tape and it look like Harvin is fine. He said there was a little bit of stiffness for his hip but he was trying to keep himself loose because he didn't know when he'll come into the game.

This BYE is so perfect right now.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was his first game back with probably the most amount of contact he's endured in a year. Some soreness is to be expected. He'll have a few days to work it out before the Seahawks get back to practicing, but the fact that he got through the game with nothing but soreness would indicate to me that he'll be ready to go full tilt, no limits two weeks from tomorrow.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Harvin's debut went off without a hitch. He got his feet wet, did some blocking and made two nice impact plays. Now he's got two weeks to heal up after his first game in a calender year.

The amount of adrenaline coursing through his veins alone would send average Joes like us into cardiac arrest so I'm sure he'll be a little stiff in the morning but so far all reports indicate he's fine.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcers said at one point he was on the sideline with a sore hip or something along those lines. He ended up still coming back into the game though so it must not have been much of a concern.

that was the sideline reporter probably looking for something to say. They said he was stretching out with a training and riding the bike... my take was he was warming up/staying warm since they said it right after half time.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was the sideline reporter probably looking for something to say. They said he was stretching out with a training and riding the bike... my take was he was warming up/staying warm since they said it right after half time.

I agree with you. If it were any other player, it probably doesn't even get a mention, but because it was Harvin, she had to make it sound worse than it was.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his press conference today Carroll said Harvin was sore today, but the kind of sore you expect from taking live hits in his first game back in over a year. He said there wasn't anything unusual.

He also said that they would see where he is at next week when they return and they expect that he will be fine and able to go into a full rotation including kick returns in the Saints game.

So not only didn't he seem to have any problems, but they feel he is going along well enough to take on every play designed for him as well as full kick return duty in two weeks. I'd say that is good enough to put whatever the bimbo on TV said last night.
:suds:

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvin's incredible catch yesterday was #1 on SC's top 10. 2 weeks in a row now we see these ridiculous catches by the receivers making top plays.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks likely that we will be seeing a lot more than 15-20 plays next game for him to ring up those highlight reel plays.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to hear from Carroll that Harvin will be at full speed against New Orleans. It's gonna be one hell of a game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a long two weeks in the meantime

No shit. This city is going to go stir crazy for the next two full weeks.

I can tell you this though, if people thought it was loud for the SF game the clink is going off the chains for this game. Two full weeks of saving up your voice and not having football to watch? Oh yeah, they will be rocking that place.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. This city is going to go stir crazy for the next two full weeks.

I can tell you this though, if people thought it was loud for the SF game the clink is going off the chains for this game. Two full weeks of saving up your voice and not having football to watch? Oh yeah, they will be rocking that place.

:agree:

I mentioned in one of the threads yesterday that if people thought the 12th man were loud when we caused the beast quake during the 67-yard run, they are gonna be in for a surprise in two weeks.

briwas101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any news on Harvin?

From what i hear he is still one of the top 3 most overpaid players in the NFL.

I will let you guys know as soon as something changes