• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any division EVER have 3 teams with at least 10 wins ?

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Arizona wins 1 outa its last 2 games, Cards will finish 10-6.

I seriously doubt ANY division in NFL history has EVER had 3 teams with at least 10 wins in the same season. Anyone know if this would be the 1st time ever ???

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happened last year in the NFC North.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall being in a flame war after AZ won the last game of the 2011 season Guns do you still think the Seahawks would have been better off winning that game Guns? We likely wouldn't have gotten Irvin, Wagner or Wilson picking eight spots lower in each round.

Hats off to your new coach he's doing a good job with your club, also your Suns dropped my Warriors tonight but I don't really mind Jackson needs to hit the road sooner than later.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol it's happened twice since 2010 (2010 NFC South, 2012 NFC North). So yes, it has happened EVER.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall being in a flame war after AZ won the last game of the 2011 season Guns do you still think the Seahawks would have been better off winning that game Guns? We likely wouldn't have gotten Irvin, Wagner or Wilson picking eight spots lower in each round.

Hats off to your new coach he's doing a good job with your club, also your Suns dropped my Warriors tonight but I don't really mind Jackson needs to hit the road sooner than later.

Both Cards and Suns have been pleasant surprises. Cannot believe the Suns are 14-9 after jettisoning a lot of players to "build for the future". Arians is obviously an awesome coach. Cards are now 6-1 over its last 7 games. Carson Palmer playing quite well now that he and the WRs have figured out the new system and are on the same page. That 3-4 start to the season was predictable with a new HC, new OC, new DC and new QB. Next season Zona will be dangerous right from the beginning of the season. Hawks, Niners, Cards and Rams will once again constitute the best division in football. If Zona was in the abysmal NFC East, Cards would be division champs this season ... lol.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC West is strong right now, but it wasn't that long ago that Seattle won the west with a 7-9 record. These things are so fluid from one year to the next.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC West is strong right now, but it wasn't that long ago that Seattle won the west with a 7-9 record. These things are so fluid from one year to the next.

:agree:

What the hell is wrong with me? This is the second post from a SEA fan I have agreed with...I think I need to go to the Dr.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

What the hell is wrong with me? This is the second post from a SEA fan I have agreed with...I think I need to go to the Dr.

There will be none of that damnit! PS: You're welcome...the Dr. bill will be in the mail. :suds:

I was reading a thread on the main board about forming divisional super teams that seemed to have brought the NFC West fans together. It was kind of scary lol. Still it was a great debate with the other fans.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The third place Cards would win the division in four other divisions. Shows you how good and how weak other divisions are.